• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

24 of June of 2007

6157days 11hours

Discussions

sherry
Hello - long time
sherry, 10 of April of 2016 at 18:56

Wow - I am surprised my login still works! I came by Hitched back in 2003/2004 if I remember correctly. Another link through google brought me here today. I logged in and it still works. Not sure if...

Kellfi, monday 25-Apr-16 39
Loopy
Fashionistas - jeans etc to go with these boots?
Loopy, 9 of November of 2009 at 14:19

[View:http://www.next.co.uk/shot.asp?extra=sch&b=X44&p=300&s=6&n=Women&pid=453-332&exclude=00E00&returnurl=/search?p=Q&lbc=next&uid=404012802&ts=v7&w=Boots&...

Oompa-Loompa, monday 9-Nov-09
(pf)
he hurt my daughter
(pf), 4 of November of 2009 at 10:42

First of all sorry i have been away for so long and now im straight back needing help, but i didnt know where else to turn. ill start at the beggining. i have 2 kids a girl who's 8 and a boy who is 5....

(pf), friday 6-Nov-09 1
D
Recommendations for Family Cookbooks
daisylou, 4 of October of 2009 at 15:29

I am so bored of the cookbooks that I use to plan our weekly menus (mostly the Tana Ramsay ones, plus Delia) and would like to treat myself to a couple of new books - I'd be really grateful for your...

happybird, sunday 11-Oct-09 5
Sare
So Saz, Sherry and Sare
Sare, 2 of October of 2009 at 19:35

Someone somewhere seems somewhat selective, shamefully 'S' signins seem scandalously segregated.

Matthew, monday 7-Aug-23 39
RuthG
Waaaah! Where's the blue place gone?
RuthG, 30 of September of 2009 at 20:39

?

clog, thursday 8-Oct-09 219
Frankie Stein
Question for those with cats?
Frankie Stein, 10 of August of 2009 at 20:43

Hi All If you have cats what do you do when you go on holiday? Do you leave them in the house and have someone come and feed them, do they go to someone else's house or do you use a cattery? We have...

MD, tuesday 11-Aug-09 15
shoegal01
Friends...
shoegal01, 10 of August of 2009 at 19:50

Do you have many friends? How often do you speak to them? Do you have a best friend? How often do you see your friends? How do you know your better friends - school? work? through OH?

Carrie74, monday 10-Aug-09 7
Oompa-Loompa
Christmas Markets - Any rec's?
Oompa-Loompa, 9 of August of 2009 at 20:10

Sorry for the early use of the C word! My mum, sis and I are thinking about planning a long weekend to a Christmas market, but I havent really a clue where to start! I have in my head that the best...

Flowery the Grouch, sunday 9-Aug-09 11
Melancholie
What would be reasonable (anyone, but esp. landlords) UPDATE & WWYD now?
Melancholie, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:37

It'll be two weeks on Monday since we moved out of our rented flat. The check-out inventory was done that day and, although they didn't say anything definite, they implied there were no problems (we...

Melancholie, friday 14-Aug-09 6
SophieM
FNDs and dinner thread
SophieM, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:01

? We are having a welcome back feast for loml (well, a healthy feast, which isn't quite the same!) Cod with a breadcrumb coating, saute new potatoes and salad, followed by peaches and blueberries with...

Kazmerelda, friday 7-Aug-09 22
Oompa-Loompa
Are there any docs about?
Oompa-Loompa, 7 of August of 2009 at 10:37

I could do with a bit of advice. If there are any docs about that have 5 mins I'll post my question. Thanks in advance x

Oompa-Loompa, friday 7-Aug-09 4
Doughnut
I need a slap please
Doughnut, 6 of August of 2009 at 19:26

/

jaz, friday 7-Aug-09 24
Oompa-Loompa
New Forest Hotel Rec's?
Oompa-Loompa, 5 of August of 2009 at 21:01

My bil is planning to take my sister away for a night for her birthday and as he can't get on the internet very often I've offered to help him look. We are all based in Bournemouth, and as he doesnt...

Herringston, thursday 6-Aug-09 6
L
Dinner Thread
Lucky Moonshine, 5 of August of 2009 at 18:03

Tonight it's Lasagne with Salad, followed by Meringue with strawberries and clotted cream ? Yummy. What delights are you guys having?

babycake69, wednesday 5-Aug-09 15
Oompa-Loompa
What would you have from this menu....? Update
Oompa-Loompa, 1 of August of 2009 at 10:50

We are off out to a fabulous sea food / fish restaurant tonight and I have been perving over the menu for ages but still can't decide what I'm going to have - I want it all! What would you have? The...

Oompa-Loompa, sunday 2-Aug-09 18
claires
i have been to BMF 3 times this week - its a miracle!!!
claires, 1 of August of 2009 at 12:00

I think i must be ill. i dont think i have ever exercised 3 times in a month before ? it was bloomin hard today, it was really cold and throwing it down with rain. my legs are killing me, but i loved...

claires, saturday 1-Aug-09 8
badkitti*
Saying goodbye to my cats: Update
badkitti*, 1 of August of 2009 at 11:13

Well, they have gone. A great friend made them a palatial cat house that fits their basket so they have a bolthole until they get used to their new home. I wasok until i placed their baskets in the...

Consuela Banana Hamm, sunday 2-Aug-09 12
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
SophieM
Dinner thread
SophieM, 28 of July of 2009 at 16:04

What's cooking ce soir? LOML has offered to go to the butcher on the way home so I have carte blanche, but no idea what I feel like. Whatever it is, we'll be having salad with it but that is the only...

Oompa-Loompa, tuesday 28-Jul-09 33
spacecadet_99
BMF kleek - sorry, I think I'm out
spacecadet_99, 27 of July of 2009 at 08:02

Himself and myself had a chat this morning. We've got to the end of the day to sign up to waive the joining fee but we don't think we're going to. My stomach muscles hurt so much that every time I...

Evil Yoda, monday 27-Jul-09 9
summer_sparkles
Just curious...
summer_sparkles, 26 of July of 2009 at 19:20

What's BMF? Keep hearing reading it on here, and I'm finally giving in and asking!

Gryfon, sunday 26-Jul-09 11
Evil Yoda
Shoes for this dress......any suggestions?
Evil Yoda, 16 of July of 2009 at 21:17

Ignore how wonderfully happy I look in this photo (lol). Can anyone post any shoe suggestions please? The higher the better ? This is the dress from the front.

Evil Yoda, thursday 16-Jul-09 5
Mrs Cee
I just about survived my 1st BMF session!!
Mrs Cee, 16 of July of 2009 at 19:51

OMG it was one of the hardest exercise session I've ever done in my life but I feel really good now its over. Also got to meet the lovely Mildred Hubble. I think I will be signing up for more sessions...

Monkey Mavis, thursday 16-Jul-09 9
Oompa-Loompa
Holly Willoughby is replacing Fern....
Oompa-Loompa, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:18

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I've just seen on the news that Holly is taking over from Fern on This Morning. I like Holly but I'm not sure she can fill Fern's boots. I am however glad...

policefox lyn, thursday 16-Jul-09 5 1,287
Gone With The Whinge
dinner thread
Gone With The Whinge, 15 of July of 2009 at 17:38

I've just had the loveliest, lardiest plate of smoked mackerel linguini ever, followed by slightly more virtuous strawberries. Tell me what you're having later; as usual, I am being nosy.

legless, wednesday 15-Jul-09 13
HeidiHole
Children's party nightmare
HeidiHole, 6 of July of 2009 at 20:50

Wizzy's 3rd birthday is in 2 weeks and we're planning to have a little party for her, just family and 3/4 of her friends from Tuneful Tots etc. However, Mr Hole has said that he wants to invite some...

Lillythepink, tuesday 7-Jul-09 37
SophieM
Dinner thread
SophieM, 6 of July of 2009 at 16:46

What's everyone haivng tonight? Weird random spinach and cheese muffin/crustless quiche things for me, plus a tomato salad I think.

legless, monday 6-Jul-09 15

General groups

Hitched article topics