• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

25 of August of 2007

6110days 10hours

Discussions

Mrs Bass
Trash the Dress
Mrs Bass, 20 of July of 2012 at 11:13

I know a few Hitchers (myself included) would like to do a Rock the Frock photoshoot, has anyone considered or done a Trash the dress shot. I think these started before the Rock the frocks but i could...

Mrs Bass, thursday 26-Jul-12 15
jennilola
Help please ladies! Looking for a 1920's style wedding dress
jennilola, 19 of June of 2012 at 13:51

Hi all, would really appreciate some help. It's not for me, I got married 6 years ago. My Sister-in-law is looking for a 1920's style wedding dress and is struggling to find anything. does anyone have...

Thursday Bride, wednesday 20-Jun-12 8
skyrocket
3 weeks 4 days to go and panicking about my weight!
skyrocket, 5 of June of 2012 at 18:49

I thought I would have lost a bit more weight by now (I'm not horrendously overweight but just would have liked to have been a bit slimmer!) and realised that it will also be 'that special week in a...

Doris 5/10, thursday 7-Jun-12 15
Rod
What to wear to a funeral
Rod, 29 of May of 2012 at 09:18

Sorry to bring the mood down slightly, I have a funeral to go to next week and have no idea what to wear. I haven't been to a funeral since i was 18. (apart from one we had to wear Red to). I dont...

Knees, wednesday 30-May-12 26
Canary
Help! Alternative/Cheap Wedding Venues
Canary, 19 of May of 2012 at 14:07

I know you hitched ladies like a challenge and as I am starting to go loopy trying to find a wedding venue or reception venue, I thought I would set you one. We want to keep costs down as much as...

Sykes Cottages, tuesday 22-May-12 8
L
Bridesmaid Pressies
lbettles, 17 of April of 2012 at 16:33

Hi ya! I am getting married in June so not long to go now, I am so excited! I have two bridesmaids who are my best friends. Ihave got them a piece of jewellery as a present to wear on the day but...

jennilola, monday 23-Apr-12 7
Vikster79
Q for those with sprogletts of nursery age?
Vikster79, 12 of April of 2012 at 08:44

On average how much is childcare in your region? I have come across some conflicting results and thought you lovely lot may be able to set me straight. Cheers ears

leni-lw!, saturday 14-Apr-12 22
Flowmojo
What cupcake flavours would you like to see...
Flowmojo, 20 of February of 2012 at 16:21

I currently do commisions for lemon, vanilla and chocolate in both cupcake and big cake form..unless its someone i know and they specify a particular flavour (carrot cake/fudge etc) After the wedding,...

jennilola, tuesday 21-Feb-12 59
saspip
MOB outfit help
saspip, 8 of January of 2012 at 14:29

Ladies, my Mum is coming up to London at the end of the month to look for her outfit for the wedding and she's relying on me to sort out where we look but I have no clue! I was thinking of looking in...

pandorasbox, sunday 8-Jan-12 13
L
My partner's parents have treated me badly and unfairly. Do I invite them to our Engagement Party?
Leckyknox, 7 of January of 2012 at 10:00

Hi! I am 27 and my partner and I got engaged on New Year's Eve and are planning to marry next year, My partner's family detest me and have caused a variety of problems for us over the past few...

HatTrick, sunday 8-Jan-12 5
nanny plum
Skybrights wedding report...A few mini moon pics added on page 5.
nanny plum, 20 of September of 2011 at 22:17

Well my turn,apologies if the report is flash heavy rather than writing,i had an amazing day,out of this world. The day before the wedding my bridesmaid picked me up and we were rushing about all...

nanny plum, thursday 7-Feb-13 88
S
Fancied my first ever, very huge **flash**
SuzRowlands, 15 of September of 2011 at 20:41

With just over two weeks left until we get married, I thought it was about time I did some flashing! So, without further ado, this is what my wedding day bits and pieces look like: The church - my...

SassyT, friday 6-Jan-12 22
Ali_G
Sorrento?
Ali_G, 2 of September of 2011 at 10:52

Anyone been here? H2B and I have found a wonderful hotel there and it looks absolutely fabulous. Thinking of going there for our honeymoon and have heard it's lovely, but wanted to know if any fellow...

jennilola, friday 2-Sep-11 4
S
dessy bridesmaid dresses
staceylynch6, 22 of August of 2011 at 20:12

Does anyone know what the price range is for dessy bridesmaid dresses there are no prices on the website and have seen a few lovely dresses ?

staceylynch6, tuesday 23-Aug-11 18
Barefoot
Oooh STDs arrived :)
Barefoot, 10 of August of 2011 at 13:28

We're very haphazard with our planning, mainly because my work is hectic and we're moving house, both of which are taking priority! Last week we thought it may be a good idea to send STDs for the...

Barefoot, wednesday 10-Aug-11 4
emmawade1984
Location nightmare - help needed!
emmawade1984, 28 of June of 2011 at 16:01

Hey so, planning a wedding even with an events background isnt as easy as id thought! venue's we have seen so far are either too expensive, in the middle of no where or have appalling food. so, we...

Littlelaura82, monday 22-Aug-11 4
D
Anyone had a problem with wedding dress shops in essex?
dizzy_girl, 19 of June of 2011 at 20:02

Hello everyone, On saturday i went to special occasions which had been recommended by a friend. I was very happy with the lady who served me, a middle aged lady she was polite and helpful however...

lady_babe, wednesday 22-Jun-11 19
A
Top Table confusion!?
Aleox, 18 of June of 2011 at 21:31

We're having a bit of a palava trying to sort our top table out for our wedding and I really don't know what to do! Originally the plan was us, my parents, OH's mum and her partner, OH Dad and his...

*Nursey*, sunday 19-Jun-11 36
miss.understood
I get to wear my dress again!
miss.understood, 14 of February of 2011 at 17:56

We met with our photographer today (who is also a mate of ours). Ours will be the first wedding he has done, and he is still working on building his portfolio. So we got our wedding discussions out...

miss.understood, tuesday 15-Feb-11 10
jennilola
Essex help needed!
jennilola, 14 of January of 2011 at 18:02

Hi, I am taking my Brothers gf to look at wedding venues tomo. She isn't from Essex and they aren't very conventional. They are looking for somewhere pretty informal with perhaps a marquee and would...

May2be, saturday 15-Jan-11 8
B
Christmas dinner dance/parties in Essex
Baz183, 22 of June of 2010 at 20:47

I know its early but a group of about 10 - 20 of us are trying to find a place to go for a dinner and dance before Christmas. We wanted to go to Stock Brook but its already fully booked for the date...

Princess_Dimples, thursday 24-Jun-10 7
tahdah
Hollyoaks...
tahdah, 20 of May of 2010 at 09:35

Who Dunnit then... Mercedes Jacqui Kyle Lauren Malachy Des Gaz Spencer Other... ?

twf, friday 21-May-10 29
jennilola
anyone ever used style shake?
jennilola, 18 of August of 2009 at 18:10

As there's no returns wondered what the cut/quality is like?

CBear, wednesday 19-Aug-09 2
I love shoes
FFS thats effing fantastic (Not)
I love shoes, 19 of March of 2009 at 20:42

The one weekend H is coming up to me (only the 3rd in total since I moved in in November) so we can go house hunting on saturday and my landlady has just informed me that her son is having a major...

I love shoes, friday 20-Mar-09 14
jennilola
Anyone suffer with palpitations?
jennilola, 16 of February of 2009 at 16:42

I have been having them for about a month, they are being investigated. Was prescribed a beta-blocker on friday which has made me very fuzzy and although my heart has slowed down still sometimes...

maxiemax, tuesday 17-Feb-09 5
Tattoos
**excited**, 6 of January of 2009 at 18:51

Hello all. I always wanted a tattoo as a teenager but never got one....the thought hasn't entered my head again until very recently. I would now like a tattoo on either my wrist back or side. Do any...

Sandie, tuesday 6-Jan-09 7
PhoebeBuffay
Getting a new tattoo today
PhoebeBuffay, 25 of November of 2008 at 12:07

I know many people don't like them but I'm getting another one this afternoon after work and I'm very excitedf. Those of you that have more than one and maybe have one on your back and wrist, which...

PhoebeBuffay, wednesday 26-Nov-08 31
jennilola
Hotel recs central Manchester.
jennilola, 23 of November of 2008 at 21:55

Hi, I have booked some tickets for April in Manchester. We haven't had a night on our own since I had the baby so would like somewhere a bit more swish than a travel lodge and central. Max of £150,...

Redhead, tuesday 25-Nov-08 7

General groups

Hitched article topics