• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of May of 2007

6206days 18hours

Discussions

jerseymonkey
Puddings for the lactose and gluten intolerant
jerseymonkey, 22 of October of 2009 at 17:39

We're having friends round for dinner on Saturday and one of them is intolerant to gluten and dairy. We've got the rest of the menu together (smoked haddock and cauliflower soup followed by duck...

Lady Muck, wednesday 28-Oct-09 1
Mrs Magic
Please not again. How poxy? (tmi)
Mrs Magic, 13 of June of 2009 at 12:57

I'm wibbling. ? I've had shingles twice and chicken pox three times. Today I have the pain in my head that I haven't felt since I had really bad chicken pox three years ago, ending up in an infectious...

Mrs Magic, sunday 14-Jun-09 22
Lady Muck
Trip to Australia - would we be totally mad?
Lady Muck, 9 of June of 2009 at 17:34

Afternoon all Long story short, H has a brother and family in Oz - emmigrated there 2.5 yrs ago (Perth area). I have a cousin and uncle out there (Sydney) - cousin is getting married 6th March 2010....

Imelda, wednesday 10-Jun-09 7
Mrs Magic
On from last week's funeral thread - how much detail?
Mrs Magic, 10 of May of 2009 at 20:12

This is been something I've thought of doing for a while. I'm very aware of my own mortality and I know should I die young (if I'm old, I might have different plan by then), I know my H would be much...

Ginger, monday 11-May-09 18
Lady Muck
How much alcohol do I need? (Party related)
Lady Muck, 10 of May of 2009 at 08:44

It is Izzy's Christening in 3 weeks and we have about 80 people coming. We had thought to just offer pink fizz rather than a selection of white/red wine, plus beers/cider and soft drinks. How much do...

Lady Muck, sunday 10-May-09 8
Lady Muck
Tit Tape?
Lady Muck, 30 of April of 2009 at 17:19

Afternoon all. Am intending to wear this dress to Isobel's Christening but it does gape a little over the decolletage. H says it is fine, but I feel a leeetle bit exposed iykwim. So, in a nutshell -...

Lady Muck, thursday 30-Apr-09 5
Lady Muck
Monsoon dress - has anyone tried this one on? Christening/Wedding outfit help.......
Lady Muck, 19 of April of 2009 at 09:10

Morning Am looking for an outfit for Isobel's Christening and a friends wedding - preferably (although not the end of the world) I would like a dress with jacket that could be dressed up or down...

Hello Sunshine, sunday 19-Apr-09 3
Lady Muck
Defrosting wedding (fruit) cake for reuse (christening)
Lady Muck, 19 of April of 2009 at 08:55

Morning all Has anyone done this? I have 2 tiers of our wedding cake which is a fruit cake (iced), and we would like to use it for Isobel's Christening. It has been in the freezer for 5 yrs - is this...

Lady Muck, sunday 19-Apr-09 1
Lady Muck
Company Car Vs Car Allowances - What are your experiences as employers/employees?
Lady Muck, 6 of April of 2009 at 22:19

Q as in title really. My Co is thinking about altering the company car policy as it seems they get taxed quite highly for providing them and it might be cheaper for them and us to provide a car...

Champagne, tuesday 7-Apr-09 11
macca
Buying a "Fixer-upper" house - advice/opinions please?
macca, 6 of April of 2009 at 21:50

We're looking to take advantage of the drop in house prices to buy our first property (we currently rent a Housing Association flat) We have found a fabulous sized house, in our ideal location (Its...

macca, tuesday 7-Apr-09 20
**Pip**
Heart ratings
**Pip**, 29 of March of 2009 at 17:14

Hi, just wondered if we actually need those heart rating thingies that have appeared on the new hitched. I think they are being used in sometimes malicious ways, in particular on BT where someone...

ooh la la, tuesday 14-Apr-09 4
K
Anyone ever been to the Latitude Festival? WAH I'm marshalling!
KJB, 24 of March of 2009 at 11:47

I've just been reading about the Latitude Festival in July. It's the 4th year apparently but I've not heard of it before. From the write up it sounds like it could be really good, but I am so NOT a...

Missus Jolly, wednesday 25-Mar-09 25
Lady Muck
Incredibly boring questions - fallen arches/foot pain - any walking boot recommendations? [help]
Lady Muck, 17 of March of 2009 at 20:03

Evening all I currently walk 3-4 miles a day on a combination of roads and tracks. Have been wearing wellington boots (with decent walking boot type sole (Aigle) ) but as it is currently dry...

Lady Muck, tuesday 17-Mar-09 9
Lady Muck
Leaven, I'm in leaven (with photographic evidence!)
Lady Muck, 16 of March of 2009 at 19:04

Okay, so I am sad to get this excited over bread, but having been cooped up with a grumpy baby all day something had to go right, and the bread was it! H was very dubious over all the effort that I...

barongreenback, monday 16-Mar-09 7
decibelle
Living in Guernsey - Massive Apologies
decibelle, 15 of March of 2009 at 16:01

Bear with me here, I've done 'Living in Cornwall' and 'Living in Gran Canaria' posts here before, I'm just on a fishing expedition! Round about this time of year, H and I begin to get a bit tired of...

RomanticYellowDiamon, monday 23-Dec-19 12
sherry
How / where do I find out if a small road/passage way/ drive is a private road or not?
sherry, 11 of March of 2009 at 18:16

We've been to view a property today and love it, there is access to the property via a share drive (so it says on the details). It veers off the main road and is a thinner road/passage to 2 houses....

sherry, wednesday 11-Mar-09 3
Lady Muck
Woo hoo, the Leaven has arrived!
Lady Muck, 11 of March of 2009 at 12:41

Okay, so I am a little pathetic for being this excited, but hey ho I don't care. How do I know who to send some on to if needed? Also, a thank you to who sent it to me for ensuring that they used a...

ashke_again, wednesday 11-Mar-09 2
RuthG
Why can't I make this decision.
RuthG, 11 of March of 2009 at 12:27

I've got a long term back problem, for which I'm having an epidural pain relief injection, which requires being in hospital for the day. The date only came through this morning, and it's for the 21st...

NickJ, wednesday 11-Mar-09 38
RuthG
A must have item if ever I saw one!
RuthG, 11 of March of 2009 at 09:30

http://www.grabitnow.com/

Lady Muck, wednesday 11-Mar-09 7
Meep
Advice on Valuing Furniture
Meep, 10 of March of 2009 at 11:38

I'm bashing my head off a brick wall here ? and wonder if anyone can help/advise. I'm moving overseas in a couple of months and am downsizing and selling off a lot of items. I have a large, bespoke...

Meep, tuesday 10-Mar-09 2
SophieM
Chiropractors - hooey or not?
SophieM, 6 of March of 2009 at 12:07

I am considering seeing a chiropractor in a last-ditch attempt to sort out my knee. Physio has identified the problem as originating in my lower back/hips, so I am wondering if this could help? ?

hazel, saturday 7-Mar-09 38
Lady Muck
Quick Q Re: "Company Search" - any conveyancers about?
Lady Muck, 5 of March of 2009 at 18:51

Evening Just wondered whether any of you legal bods know whether when purchasing a house from a company it is absolutely necessary to perform a company search if the transaction is not an arms length...

Lady Muck, thursday 5-Mar-09 1

General groups

Hitched article topics