• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of July of 2008

5776days 4hours

Discussions

Mrs C
We have an offer!
Mrs C, 20 of June of 2012 at 09:36

The lady that came round for a second viewing has put in an offer! It was £15k less than the asking price ? so we have gone back and said that we will meet her halfway at £7k less... just waiting to...

LeeLee :), wednesday 27-Jun-12 105
sapphire_22
Anyone else have neighbours from hell?
sapphire_22, 4 of May of 2012 at 14:11

I'm at home trying to finish two uni assignments which are due in soon and can't concentrate because my next-door neighbour will not shut up! He is 19 and his mum is away for a few days so he has a...

BlossomJ, sunday 13-May-12 32 1
Arquard
Entering competitions online
Arquard, 1 of November of 2011 at 12:20

Bit of an odd one, but y'know all these ITV style competitions where you can ring to enter (an 09 number) or text your entry for £1+ OR go online and vote for free - well, do the free online votes...

lewshang, wednesday 2-Nov-11 6
C
Any card makers out there?
choicey, 28 of October of 2011 at 21:27

I need a personalised card for my daughter who has recently given birth. Someone on here made me one when she had her first baby which was lovely, but I cannot remember who it was. If you make these...

choicey, friday 28-Oct-11 371
T
Wills, interfering exes and parents and complicated children set up... help!
Toblerone, 2 of September of 2009 at 09:26

Ok so the problem is my husband has a boy (22) and girl(14) from previous marriage, I have 2 boys (20) from a previous relationship and we have a son of almost 4 together. His oldest lives with his...

Toblerone, thursday 3-Sep-09 17
leni
Just found out I'm not Church of England...
leni, 23 of August of 2009 at 17:45

Been to church tonight to hand in our banns paper and stayed for the service. Because I was the one of the 2 people in the congregation, the vicar started talking to me and asked if I was christened,...

Merlini, monday 24-Aug-09 6
macca
Anybody know Nick......
macca, 18 of August of 2009 at 20:04

...obviously? Am usually on BT, but was up last night and responded to a pretty despondent post from him. Am a little concerned - has anyone heard from him?

pinkjay, thursday 20-Aug-09 28
Evil Yoda
Speed of Forum
Evil Yoda, 23 of July of 2009 at 23:00

Is anything going to be done about the speed of the forums? Personally I am not posting as frequently as I used to due to how slow the pages take to load. There is a thread on OT at the moment called...

Dean @ Hitched.co.uk, thursday 27-Aug-09 33
E
Buying land to extend your garden
Ellena, 12 of August of 2009 at 17:47

Does anyone have experience of this? There is a semi detatched derelict workshop at the bottom of our garden, with a bit of land surrounding it. 3 planning app.s for flats have been rejected and a...

Ellena, saturday 15-Aug-09 3
PennyFarthing
Is my reception idea really cr@p - wobble wobble
PennyFarthing, 12 of August of 2009 at 20:27

I'm at work this evening so I'm very sorry if I don't reply straight away. A lady I work with asked what we were doing after the church to whichI answered we were going to have an afternoon tea...

paulapants, thursday 13-Aug-09 24
Radley
NHS dental charges....
Radley, 8 of August of 2009 at 10:59

Mr R needs a crown - he was told that a white crown would be extra on top of the £198 Band 3 charge, but talking to a friend last night they said that their NHS dentist did the white crown as part of...

choicey, saturday 8-Aug-09 6
C
Beauty Therapists - Advice wanted please
choicey, 8 of August of 2009 at 10:03

Good morning Hitched. I am being treated to a pedicure for my birthday and I would like some advice please. I have lots of hard skin and a very slight loss of sensation [only recently happened] due to...

Hyacinth, saturday 8-Aug-09 3
Lynseys Designs
update on my fibromyalgia
Lynseys Designs, 7 of August of 2009 at 21:55

Thought I'd post a little update after I got some really helpful advice last week. I went to see a different GP today who prescribed Gapapentin and is referring me to a rheumatologist but I could wait...

irrelephant, sunday 9-Aug-09 16
HaloHoney
House Movers Kleek... Viewings feedback?
HaloHoney, 29 of July of 2009 at 16:39

Just had some feedback from a viewing... Apparently my house needs "too much work" doing to it. I paused for a second and asked the agent to repeat that, and he said that he found it just as...

HaloHoney, saturday 1-Aug-09 26
thefuturemrsclarke
essexbrides, -----inspired by ali
thefuturemrsclarke, 25 of July of 2009 at 17:33

Recommend me your dress shops please x

Wicket, saturday 25-Jul-09 13
boogiebelle
***Good luck thread for teehee - Nona Keep OUT!***
boogiebelle, 12 of July of 2009 at 19:40

Hello everyone I thought I would start this thread early as I would quite like to send Nona the good luck messages in a card so that she receives it later this week. So if you could leave your...

claireac, saturday 18-Jul-09 89
Melancholie
Letting agent annoyed me. AIBU?
Melancholie, 10 of July of 2009 at 23:29

We're moving out of our rented flat on 27th July. The letting agents have requested five viewings this week, four of which we've agreed to. The one we refused the agent called at 6.30pm for a viewing...

Prim & Proper, saturday 11-Jul-09 21
Ms T
Any dentists (or dental nurses/technicians/anyone else in the know) around?
Ms T, 29 of June of 2009 at 12:08

Hello I have a quick question about crowns - can you get them in different materials and are porcelain ones standard NHS issue? I feel like my dentist is trying to diddle me out of dosh. TIA x ...

choicey, monday 29-Jun-09 1
Dr Doo.Little
Anger making facebook group - BNP related
Dr Doo.Little, 22 of June of 2009 at 22:21

This group has just popped up in my highlights section in facebook because one of my family members has joined. I can only assume that they have joined in support as they haven't posted anything on...

Dr Doo.Little, monday 22-Jun-09 3
T
WWYHD? AIBU?
Toblerone, 18 of June of 2009 at 10:27

I've always wanted to have one of these LOL ? I recently got back in touch with an old school friend, we met up the other week for a very quick catch up. He had his 4YO daughter with him. She's a nice...

Toblerone, thursday 18-Jun-09 28
Spring
Characters that used to scare you as a Child.
Spring, 14 of June of 2009 at 22:02

For me is was the kiddy catcher out of chitty chitty bang bang. Sends shivers down my spine even now ? Did any scare you?

Stelly, wednesday 17-Jun-09 53
L
Laptop virus help..
loubielou, 6 of June of 2009 at 17:50

OH seems to have a virus on his laptop (despite having norton) and has been trying a few things to get rid of it but nothing seems to be working. Its called protection antivirus and he can hardly do...

Zo�, saturday 6-Jun-09 2
M
A wwyd re Tesco complaint: UPDATED
Moglie, 20 of May of 2009 at 17:59

I bought a jar of wagamama marinade in Tesco on Monday night. Last night when I was putting it away I noticed the label looked a bit tatty so looked at the best before date: 28 05 08 ? I called the...

Moglie, thursday 21-May-09 15
K
Long shot - who is this actress? - Got it! Name on page 3
KJB, 11 of May of 2009 at 18:12

I was sat behind an actress in a literary talk last week, and ever since then I've been trying to remember what she'd been in on TV. This is a real long shot, as details are sketchy at best buy here...

clair_de_lune, tuesday 12-May-09 40
summer_sparkles
Excellent! Just reading about a wedding with three things on the "Hitched most hated" list
summer_sparkles, 6 of May of 2009 at 18:14

It's in a wedding magazine. Who wants to guess what the three tackiest things are?

summer_sparkles, wednesday 6-May-09 36
B
Compulsion ITV
bobbi, 4 of May of 2009 at 21:01

With Ray Winstone looks like it could be good anyone else going to watch?

Clare _ M, tuesday 5-May-09 10
Jords
My kid has no dentist but looking at his face he has an absess
Jords, 2 of May of 2009 at 22:45

? So situation is our NHS dentist decided to go private and sent us a letter saying unless I went private, he wouldn't treat my kids.... so we all left and are now on a waiting list elsewhere. I've...

Shiny, sunday 3-May-09 9
Doughnut
House buying/ selling kleek - updates please - updated
Doughnut, 28 of April of 2009 at 17:58

We've had about 8 people round now I guess, on the market about 6 weeks. Friday's lady offered yesterday and today's viewer offered £1k more than her. It's only a couple of grand under the asking...

Doughnut, thursday 30-Apr-09 23
bettyb
Denise Van Outen marries
bettyb, 26 of April of 2009 at 14:48

I read this in the newpapers this monring. It's lovely to see a celeb getting married minus the huge Hello wedding faff....

bettyb, sunday 26-Apr-09 10
C
Hells kitchen
choicey, 18 of April of 2009 at 23:28

I missed last night's and tonight's episode. Do any of you know if anyone has been voted off yet and if so, who? TIA

choicey, saturday 18-Apr-09 1

General groups

Hitched article topics