• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

11 of August of 2007

6127days 14hours

Discussions

Loop
dream interpretation
Loop, 12 of December of 2009 at 20:34

I'm really not sure why I'm posting this as I usually think this stuff is a bit mumbo jumbo but I had SUCH a strong dream the other day that it's really been bothering me that it means something....

kazndave, wednesday 13-Jan-10 1,100
R
amersham as an area to live
RedBerries, 8 of October of 2009 at 14:50

Does anyone know much about what it's like to live in the Amersham area, specifically Chesham Bois? We are currently looking at areas outside of London to relocate to - looking for easy transport into...

Loop, saturday 10-Oct-09 4
Loopy
How far do you commute to work on a daily basis?
Loopy, 17 of September of 2009 at 12:07

We're thinking of moving, well, we NEED to move to a bigger house but a 4 bed house in a decent area in Gloucester is too far out of our budget. We were thinking of moving to Evesham where we can get...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, monday 28-Sep-09 26
Darren @ Hitched
Any feedback?...
Darren @ Hitched, 7 of September of 2009 at 11:03

... Just thought I'd ask you for some feedback. As you probably know, we had some system problems a couple of weeks ago that meant the site stalling and sometimes grinding to a halt. We made some big...

Jenbo, wednesday 9-Sep-09 35
HeidiHole
Take That weekenders
HeidiHole, 5 of July of 2009 at 11:39

How was it for you? I went Friday night and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life. I cried twice, once during Never Forget when I looked around the stadium and saw all the hands...

Loop, monday 6-Jul-09 45
Loop
Take That (Sunday 5th) - timings & support acts?
Loop, 29 of June of 2009 at 11:54

wooohooo my tickets for Sunday at Wembley finally turned up on Saturday.. phew panic over. I'm soo excited. My SIL saw TT early this month and said they were fab. Does anyone know what time the...

Loop, monday 29-Jun-09 8
Loop
Any such thing as an 'exercise tracker' website? I want to record my exercise..
Loop, 29 of June of 2009 at 11:29

Basically to ensure that I actually get into the habit of doing some... ? My thinking is that if I can find a website that I need to log my exercise on every day (wishful thinking...) or rather after...

shooting star, monday 6-Jul-09 1 639
A
Take That last night
alison76, 27 of June of 2009 at 11:42

Wow! I have never seen a show like it - you just don't know where to look at anyone time there is so much going on. They play LOTS of the really old songs, including some of the ones that weren't big...

Loop, monday 29-Jun-09 12
HeidiHole
See Tickets
HeidiHole, 22 of June of 2009 at 10:41

Is anyone else really pissed off at how late they're leaving the despatch for TT tickets? I've sent them a properly stoppy email about it. I bought tickets for 1st July and have to send them onto...

Loop, wednesday 24-Jun-09 33
Loop
House selling kleek - help how do I handle offer negotiations?
Loop, 9 of June of 2009 at 16:40

Erm I should've thought about this before but I have no idea how to handle this to best advantage... After 35 (yep!) viewings and 8 weeks on the market we've finally had an offer... trouble is it's v...

chids, thursday 11-Jun-09 10
badkitti*
Typing programmes online - recs please
badkitti*, 30 of May of 2009 at 08:53

The teachers here at my school are saying they need lessons in how to type faster. I am the world's quickest two finger typer (if very inaccurate) so they can't learn from me Are there any online...

Dopper2, wednesday 3-Jun-09 3
HeidiHole
BGTers
HeidiHole, 29 of May of 2009 at 20:30

The last semi-final tonight!

RubyBlue, saturday 30-May-09 181
EmmaG
Longshot - are there any hitchers who live in Copenhagen??
EmmaG, 27 of May of 2009 at 09:30

There is a strong possibility that we wil be moving there in September with my husbands work, can anyone recommend any areas to live and also as a really longshot, any schools? I know there seems to...

WifeyLind, thursday 28-May-09 7
Nichola80
Monday night's BGT
Nichola80, 25 of May of 2009 at 20:51

So, who are we looking forward to seeing tonight? For me it's Flawless, I'm hoping they are as good as Diversity were yesterday. A load of rubbish in tonight's group though, which is a shame.

Sunset21, tuesday 26-May-09 84
HeidiHole
"They've arrested me because....
HeidiHole, 1 of April of 2009 at 12:34

I've got a knife on me to sharpen my make up" Shouts a female protester to the press. If you say so, love. Do you think the police Chinny Reckoooooned her ??

shoegal01, wednesday 1-Apr-09 15
crystal-k
Can you trace a Facebook user from a message?
crystal-k, 23 of March of 2009 at 09:06

I received a message on Facebook yesterday from someone insulting my husband and unborn baby. I do not recognise the name, neither does my husband or friends and family. I presume it is a made-up name...

MrsSW, monday 23-Mar-09 6
princess layabout
places to eat in/near Harrogate?
princess layabout, 21 of March of 2009 at 18:06

We're staying in Harrogate for a couple of days soon and are wondering if anyone has any recs for nice restaurants for lunch/dinner. Mid budget really, so not Fat Duck prices but not Harvester. TIA ? ...

princess layabout, monday 23-Mar-09 8
Loop
woohoo thanks hitched for the Edinburgh hotel recs
Loop, 22 of March of 2009 at 23:12

Just back from Edinburgh and we stayed at Tigerlily which lots of hitchers recommended when I asked for Edinburgh hotel recs ages ago. It was fab and we got upgraded from a standard double room I'd...

Loop, sunday 22-Mar-09 215
Loop
Anyone good with names of cartoons?
Loop, 18 of January of 2009 at 11:28

Totally OT I'm trying to remember the name of a cartoon that was on TV about a year ago. There was a family of spooky characters and the brother and sister used to go to school and had to pretend they...

mariets, monday 19-Jan-09 3
Loop
Hotel recommendations - Edinburgh
Loop, 30 of November of 2008 at 19:09

H & I have always stayed at MILs in the past but she's now moved to Newcastle (gah..) so when we go to vist Granny on w/e of 19th December we need a nice B&B or a hotel. We're going to make...

(Mrs) Magic of Chris, thursday 4-Dec-08 9
CupCake
Burj Al Arab (Dubai) - anyone been?
CupCake, 29 of September of 2008 at 14:49

Hi All We're going to Dubai in a couple of months and my engineer husband is very keen to visit the Burj - apparently, it's very interesting structurally - yawn. As we're not staying there, we've been...

Loop, monday 29-Sep-08 2
H
Doctor Who Spoilers and speculation for next wk
Headless Lois, 28 of June of 2008 at 20:31

Give me your rumours!

Caroline T, monday 30-Jun-08 108
Loop
Help, I wanna win - how do I use 'sniper' bidding sites?
Loop, 29 of June of 2008 at 19:25

Ok e*bay experts, this is your challenge should you choose to accept it... (can you tell I'm watching charlies angels?)... I've found a lovely (and hopefully genuine) wallet on e*bay I'd like for my...

Flaming Nora, sunday 29-Jun-08 5
Old Nick Esq.
Question regarding Gender... (sens?)
Old Nick Esq., 11 of June of 2008 at 18:00

I've been talking to someone on MSN for a while, today they stated that they are neither male nor female but a little of both, physically, leaning more to the female. (their words). Sexually, or...

Loop, wednesday 11-Jun-08 17
glider12000
Loving yourself
glider12000, 26 of April of 2008 at 21:35

Do you? How do you? I`m having a bit of a saturday night lonely moment. Just don`t feel that good about myself and would really like to feel good about myself. How can you turn it around so you do...

Virgin Goddess, sunday 27-Apr-08 19
Loop
Clinique Skin Tone Corrector.. (x-posted)
Loop, 26 of April of 2008 at 20:08

Has anyone tried this?https://www.clinique.co.uk/whatsnew/wn_even_better_corrector.tmpl?ngextredir=1 If so would you recommend it? I'm thinking about trying it for a couple of really bad sun damage...

Loop, saturday 26-Apr-08 1
Loop
Clinique Skin Tone Corrector, tried it? xposted
Loop, 26 of April of 2008 at 20:09

Has anyone tried this?https://www.clinique.co.uk/whatsnew/wn_even_better_corrector.tmpl?ngextredir=1 If so would you recommend it? I'm thinking about trying it for a couple of really bad sun damage...

Juliet Cunnington (M, sunday 27-Apr-08 3

General groups

Hitched article topics