• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of November of 2007

6040days 4hours

Discussions

Duck24
WWYD? Anti-social behaviour
Duck24, 4 of September of 2009 at 23:19

Hey all, hope your having a nice friday night. We have recently bought our first house, in a new development, which is beside another housing estate. Over the summer months, we have had kids, who are...

M-Jay, saturday 5-Sep-09 1
FIONATS73
What Thread titles catch your eye to read or would read...
FIONATS73, 4 of September of 2009 at 09:22

Following on from Saracroft's thread, been thinking about this for a while now. Some titles are quirky, some are straight forward some are requests for help. Which ones do you think I will look, read...

deliciousdevilwoman, friday 4-Sep-09 7
G
Stella McCartney perfume
Gingey Wife, 14 of August of 2009 at 16:31

Does she do more than one?

Rache, friday 14-Aug-09 3
flissy666
Help me find a tartan shirt, please!
flissy666, 14 of August of 2009 at 17:03

I *really* want a tartan shirt, in dark grungy colours. I'd also like one that's fitted, rather than loose. Herein lies my problem. Skinny back, arms and shoulders but 30FF boobage. I tried all the...

CherryB, friday 14-Aug-09 6
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
cha-cha
my first 'dress me' post
cha-cha, 12 of July of 2009 at 13:50

OK, a wedding has sneaked up on me. Next Friday H & I are going to a rather fancy evening do at the poshest hotel in town. H is fine, planning to pick the cat hair off his kilt and away he goes,...

cha-cha, sunday 12-Jul-09 4
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
deliciousdevilwoman
Has anyone been to Tokyo?
deliciousdevilwoman, 20 of June of 2009 at 08:16

I am considering booking a week for my sons birthday present-they will be 21 at the end of the month. I would probably book for sometime in July or September. I don't know much about it, but I thought...

safetyzone, saturday 20-Jun-09 6
SophieM
Share your irrational hates here
SophieM, 19 of June of 2009 at 10:41

I've just been sent a "gift book" to review at work. It's a collection of quotes from famous people about getting through hard times. I fucking hate gift books - they give the rage. So for some reason...

Spring, saturday 20-Jun-09 146
janeyh
40th birthday deliberations - what has anyone done for their other halves? what can i do for mine?
janeyh, 18 of June of 2009 at 17:53

Sadly mr j would divorce me if i have a party - he really is pretty miserable about the whole thing - but working on the basis he will be even more sulky if nothing happens i feel i need to do...

Redbedhead, friday 19-Jun-09 7
Daffy B
Vanity/looking in the mirror
Daffy B, 12 of June of 2009 at 14:39

Slightly random musing...yesterday I was at work and decided to put on some lip balm. As I was doing so I realised that I hadn't looked in the mirror all day, and that it was about 11am. I had to go...

NightOwl, friday 12-Jun-09 13
deliciousdevilwoman
Mrs Jess/Lady Lucan-Capri
deliciousdevilwoman, 31 of May of 2009 at 13:49

Thanks for your restaurant recs, guys. I tried them-all good, and would recommend a few others -Il Geranio, Capri's and Da Gemma. I arrived home on Friday evening, and I have to say, I am enchanted!...

deliciousdevilwoman, sunday 31-May-09 387
deliciousdevilwoman
Capri Recommendations please
deliciousdevilwoman, 16 of May of 2009 at 19:51

We are off to Capri for a week next Friday. It's H's present for my 40th. I am ridiculously excited! I have been a bit preoccupied, so haven't researched restaurants/cool bars/things to do etc, as I...

deliciousdevilwoman, saturday 16-May-09 3
Lady Falafel
How much do you pay for your haircut?
Lady Falafel, 14 of May of 2009 at 10:03

I'm normally such a tightwad and go for the cheapest option I can. I'm a low maintenance sort and most mornings end up just brushing and tying my hair back or clipping it up. I don't wear makeup or do...

Redbedhead, thursday 14-May-09 41
cherry_bomb
Do you tip your hairdresser?
cherry_bomb, 10 of May of 2009 at 13:32

And do you also tip anyone else in the salon ie the person that washed your hair? I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to, but I've always found doing it a bit awkward, so I tend not to - I'm not sure...

Carrot, sunday 10-May-09 23
Zoay
So, from Mrs Magic's thread, how long before first meeting and marrying?
Zoay, 7 of May of 2009 at 17:33

For us it was 20 months from the time we first met until we tied the knot. How about you?

Roobarb, monday 11-May-09 99
Mrs Magic
How long were you engaged?
Mrs Magic, 7 of May of 2009 at 09:31

Although we agreed we would get married at some point earlier on, we officially got engaged in December 2003 and married May 2004 so five months. I didn't find it hard to plan a wedding in that time...

Vista Verde, friday 8-May-09 83
Kaz_76
Love Actually (a confession)
Kaz_76, 5 of May of 2009 at 23:39

I'm really not a huge fan of romantic comedies, well not that I'd readily admit to it but just caught last half an hour or so on ITV2 and realised how much I love this film! ? Yes, I know it's pretty...

deliciousdevilwoman, wednesday 6-May-09 31
shoegal01
Ladies do you have the same portion sized dinner as your man??
shoegal01, 5 of May of 2009 at 21:38

Or do you have a smaller portion?

hazel, wednesday 6-May-09 57
Old Nick Esq.
Who do you look like?
Old Nick Esq., 14 of April of 2009 at 18:30

One of those 'pick a five' things on Facebook, Which famous people have you been told you look like.... Off you go then.

Aziraphale, thursday 16-Apr-09 91
shoegal01
For all you old marrieds!!
shoegal01, 7 of April of 2009 at 14:02

What would you do differently on your wedding day if you could go back and do it again?? x

Hyacinth, wednesday 8-Apr-09 78
rrr
Do most people have savings?
rrr, 4 of April of 2009 at 23:17

I've spent, and am about to spend, a small fortune on my two year old car (usual wear and tear of tyres and brakes, plus service). I'd specificaly saved for the service but nothing else. Have £200 put...

Allison Wonderland, sunday 5-Apr-09 42
deliciousdevilwoman
It's my last day at work today!
deliciousdevilwoman, 3 of April of 2009 at 13:36

And On Monday I will be off to pastures anew....... I am wearing an inappropriate frock and *** me shoes, but I couldn't give a flying ***! As the clock strikes 5, I will be off for my leaving do. I...

deliciousdevilwoman, saturday 4-Apr-09 9
Hugo Brambles
Lines round your eyes......
Hugo Brambles, 28 of March of 2009 at 20:13

I'm 32 this year and am really starting to notice lines under my eyes and the beginnings of crows feet at the edges. My beauty routine is cleanse, tone and moisturise daily and has been since I was a...

Hugo Brambles, sunday 29-Mar-09 17
HeidiHole
What do you do on days like this?
HeidiHole, 28 of March of 2009 at 15:54

I'm bored rigid. Mr Hole has popped out to watch the footie, the baybeh is sleeping and my son is out with his friends. We managed to pop out to the shops just before lunch when the rain held off a...

POD, saturday 28-Mar-09 38
SophieM
Friday good/bad
SophieM, 27 of March of 2009 at 11:32

? for me today. Good: 15k run yesterday didn't hurt too much so Marathon de Paris next sunday is ON like a SCONE, as they say (or do they?) It will hurt and I might not finish but at least I am fixed...

catgirl, friday 27-Mar-09 66
deliciousdevilwoman
Went for an interview today.......Updated
deliciousdevilwoman, 23 of March of 2009 at 20:02

And I got the job! Woo hoo! Well....subject to references and for my part, if they will pay what I am asking. This should all be clearer within the next few days. It was just so unexpected and...

KJX, monday 23-Mar-09 8
deliciousdevilwoman
Paul Weller at the 02 last night
deliciousdevilwoman, 22 of March of 2009 at 14:49

Well, the mod-father can still pull it off. Very charged performance. Although, H and I were a bit disappointed, in that it was a bit of a self indulgent gig (lots of stuff from the new album/obscure...

deliciousdevilwoman, sunday 22-Mar-09 2

General groups

Hitched article topics