Skip to main content
Petal
Petal

United Kingdom · From January 2007

Discussions

Mitzi50
Stuck in the middle!
Mitzi50, 16 of June of 2011 at 15:33

Hello! ? Some of you may remember me from wedding planning, there are still some familier names on here, and lots of new ones! I have been lurking in WP since the wedding (loving all the action!!) and...

The Sock Chicken, monday 20-Jun-11 31
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
My previous boss was out last night... UPDATE
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 30 of September of 2010 at 09:20

When we went out for our meal and the first thing he asks was 'Are you still working???' I've to call him next week....... ** Update** No phone call necessary. A high school just foned me! I came...

FIONATS73, friday 1-Oct-10 11
Petal
So I've been off the radar...
Petal, 28 of September of 2010 at 22:49

? Work has officially taken over my life. Again. ? I have bearly had time to keep up with my normal life let alone Hitched recently. I'm not ignoring you lot. Honest! Miss you lots. Hope you are all...

Petal, thursday 30-Sep-10 9
M
RIP Tony Curtis... :(
mrs_lewis_2b, 30 of September of 2010 at 11:39

Just wanted to pay tribute to a great actor who influenced thousands of people..... Some Like it Hot was one of my favourite films growing up!! RIP xx

Petal, thursday 30-Sep-10 2
Houdini
Thanks to all the Hitchers...
Houdini, 30 of September of 2010 at 12:25

Who have written on my FB wall to say happy birthday! I think most of my messages so far are from you oiks ? My friend at work has just presented me with a yummy Thorntons toffee cake so I'm off to...

Browny, friday 1-Oct-10 16
Suzie&Karl
Picking up House Keys tomorrow!!
Suzie&Karl, 30 of September of 2010 at 07:44

Its gonna be a long wait tomorrow for the phonecall to say money has been transfered and received! I am so excited! I couldn't sleep last night and i doubt i'l get anything tonight either lol. Hoping...

Sparkling, thursday 30-Sep-10 10
M
Totally Addicted........
mrs_lewis_2b, 30 of September of 2010 at 13:23

........ to Hitched!!! lol!! I work from home, but since discovering Hitched and the forums.... well, I haven't done any work!!! Before I know it, a whole day has gone by and all i've done is click...

TheNinjaPigeon, sunday 3-Oct-10 7
woo-woo
Mince pies!!!
woo-woo, 9 of September of 2010 at 17:34

I was doing my usual weekly online Tesco grocery shopping and while looking through the special offers section to my utter disbelief I spotted Mr Kipling's finest festive fayre on sale buy one get...

MrsDicken2b, sunday 19-Sep-10 16
Shnarfy1
What's your favourite biscuit?
Shnarfy1, 14 of September of 2010 at 18:11

I love stem ginger biscuits yummy! What's your favourite?!

Chez2k, thursday 16-Sep-10 26
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
I just bought a new....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 13 of September of 2010 at 22:12

.....sewing machine. With loads of free goodies like threads n stuff.......... I cant make clothes, rubbish at stuff like that but like making stuff all the same. Anyone else enjoy sewing??

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, tuesday 14-Sep-10 18
The Sock Chicken
Why do parents
The Sock Chicken, 14 of September of 2010 at 21:11

Always call when there's something on TV you want to watch? 2 weeks in a row my dad has called just as DTTB was starting! This week I chose not to pick up ?

Petal, tuesday 14-Sep-10 3
P
emails
purplepetal, 7 of September of 2010 at 19:33

hi recently joined hitched, but not sure how to stop emails going to my inbox. i have changed the email inabled to disabled, thought that would do the trick. any help appreciated ?

Petal, tuesday 7-Sep-10
Petal
Oh for goodness sake!
Petal, 3 of September of 2010 at 19:34

7.30pm. Friday night. Frickin' sales people at the door. GO. AWAY!!!

Petal, monday 6-Sep-10 19
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
just got back from vet..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 4 of September of 2010 at 16:20

Poor baby..... he went out this morning and came back without his collar - again...... but instead of his usual sparky self he was a little bit docile, not in the mood for his milk and very sleepy. As...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 5-Sep-10 11
sidsidney
What are your pet names???
sidsidney, 3 of September of 2010 at 21:50

After finding OH checking hitched for speech advice earlier, he has just suggested that I add a post to find out what you all call your partners/are called by them. (Maybe he's getting the hitched...

twf, wednesday 8-Sep-10 32
W
Is there any way to stop the email notifications?!
wedhead, 4 of September of 2010 at 21:57

Every time I post I get an email, it's driving me insane, can I turn it off? If not, I'm out of here!

wedhead, saturday 4-Sep-10 1
thefuturemrsclarke
does anybody know the rough price decorators charge per day?
thefuturemrsclarke, 4 of September of 2010 at 19:57

Im aware it probably varies on area but just want to get an idea. i only want the living room done and would love for it to be done by somebody else, although i doubt i can afford it. id love to know...

yummymummy05, saturday 4-Sep-10 5
shoegal01
Do you have many friends?
shoegal01, 3 of September of 2010 at 14:41

I have lots of friends but only a handful that i would consider my REAL friends. I have work friends from past a present who i can go out with and have a good drink/go shopping/ go to dinner with. I...

GeordieBarbie, thursday 16-Sep-10 38
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
3rd of sept and ive just seen....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 3 of September of 2010 at 09:35

A ROBIN. a big fat, red breasted robin, sitting on a fence post. isnt it too early? or is that a bad winter doomed for all???

digitalskittles, friday 3-Sep-10 10
catarina
What shall I do with half a bin bag of cooking apples?
catarina, 3 of September of 2010 at 20:02

And don't say cook them! I asked my mum for some so I could make an apple crumble and a few pots of stewed apples for the kids, but I don't really need 15 apple crumbles, so need some apple-y...

digitalskittles, saturday 4-Sep-10 15
Petal
Gah this is turning into an expensive month!
Petal, 3 of September of 2010 at 16:12

So last week I *had* to buy a new laptop because MrP broke my old one. This was fine until the rest of the week happened. This week the car has broken down and now needs a full service. MOT is also...

digitalskittles, friday 3-Sep-10 3
shoegal01
A Classic - how often do you wash your bras?
shoegal01, 3 of September of 2010 at 14:38

It just dawned on me today i think that the last time the bra i am wearing today had a wash was about 2 weeks ago! I dont understand those who wash theirs everyday. Surely you only need to wash it if...

Browny, thursday 9-Sep-10 39
taylor-made
so are all OH ex's completely mental and what do you call them
taylor-made, 1 of September of 2010 at 17:28

ive had many times on hitched when i have basically just gone off on one about my OH's ex, from her ruining our engagement to having to fight tooth and nail through court to see my OHs daughter,...

Petal, friday 3-Sep-10 14
Polkadots_and_Pincurls
Feeling depressed, scared, peed off, etc... UPDATE AFTER HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT...
Polkadots_and_Pincurls, 3 of September of 2010 at 00:03

Ok, around 6 months ago I started getting twinges of pain in the heels and arches of my feet when I first stood on them in the morning, and last thing in the evening after working all day. Nothing to...

Polkadots_and_Pincur, tuesday 7-Sep-10 10
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Have we traumatised him??
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 3 of September of 2010 at 08:54

Ok, this is a non-serious post but this morning cat was sleeping in his bed, quite the thing, when hubby and I had a morning tumble ? I could see the cat spying on us so we hid under the duvet. Once...

BumbleBrat, friday 3-Sep-10 24
Mr JK
Congratulations!
Mr JK, 24 of August of 2010 at 07:36

Just over a year ago, a group of Hitchers spotted a gap in the market and created a new website - and have just been told that it's the most popular one of its type in the UK, and the seventh most...

Petal, thursday 2-Sep-10 29
thefuturemrsclarke
where this views button gone?
thefuturemrsclarke, 2 of September of 2010 at 18:46

Everybodys talking about it but i cant see it ?

Petal, thursday 2-Sep-10 1
Petal
How not to make your wife feel good...
Petal, 2 of September of 2010 at 08:55

So I have to go into work this morning to meet with my client before I return properly next week. I have bought a few new clothes, had my hair cut and generally tidied myself up a bit. So I get...

Petal, thursday 2-Sep-10 4

General groups

Hitched article topics