Skip to main content
Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photographer

United Kingdom · From August 2006

Discussions

Elixia
Formal Photos Hitlist!
Elixia, 5 of November of 2013 at 23:14

Wondering If I've missed anyone out for the formal photo shoot. My list is: B+G entire party B+G whole family Bride bridesmaids Groom groomsmen Bride + Mum / Dad / siblings Groom + Mum / Dad /siblings...

Elixia, monday 11-Nov-13 44
M
Dad refusing to attend wedding if Mum is invited
MiasMum, 4 of January of 2013 at 13:52

I got engaged over a year ago now and I know exactly what type of wedding I want and cant wait to get started, BUT... My Dad has told me he will not be there if my Mum is there (got divorced over 10...

AmnesiaCustard, sunday 6-Jan-13 33
Steven Duggan Events
Wedding Planner - do you use?
Steven Duggan Events, 5 of November of 2012 at 13:33

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has used or is using a wedding planner for their big day? If so what do you see as the pro/cons? Also how would you go about finding one? Think it's too...

ArdleyWeddings, thursday 8-Nov-12 8
PetiteFeet
Wedding Planner
PetiteFeet, 31 of October of 2012 at 19:59

Hi, Has anyone on here any experience of hiring a wededing planner? OH and I are not really very good at organising and thought thjis could be the route for us. Any comments much appreciated ?...

Wedding Photographer, saturday 3-Nov-12 7
Cakeisawesome
Photographers: Should i change the time i marry??
Cakeisawesome, 29 of October of 2012 at 22:31

Just been reading througha couple of posts and something has come to my attention. I'm getting married 11th Oct 2014, before the clocks go back, but at 3pm. Is this to late in the day for decent...

Peter, thursday 1-Nov-12 14
ellebob
What time should TOG come for bridal prep?
ellebob, 28 of October of 2012 at 10:00

Hi all, I'm filling out the details for our TOG and have no idea what time to put for bridal prep to start. Probably leaving the house at 12.45ish but my sis is doing hair and make up so don't have...

Agouti, sunday 28-Oct-12 6
Kentish Gal
Q's for Tog
Kentish Gal, 26 of October of 2012 at 11:04

"Oh I don't NEED a photographer. I have friends with nice cameras, smart phones, my friend Y did a fantastic job on my BBQ party last summer. I hate all that formality and staged shots turn me off....

Peter, tuesday 30-Oct-12 22
G
Photographer recommendations??!
gembo_8, 14 of October of 2012 at 18:32

Hi everyone We thought we had ours nailed on, but turns out not - so back to the drawing board! So - we are looking for something for £1K tops. Looking for something non- traditional, story telling...

jules40, monday 22-Oct-12 13
soontobehismrs
Which photographer would you go for?
soontobehismrs, 18 of October of 2012 at 15:11

We've narrowed our choices down from around 20 to these 5 - what one does everybody prefer? http://www.peppermintlove.com/index.html https://annelieeddyphotography.co.uk/...

tortoise, saturday 20-Oct-12 20
curly
How much would you pay for a live band?????
curly, 27 of May of 2008 at 19:07

Hiya, We're trying to get qoutes for a live band to play at our reception. Looking at them doing 2 1hr sets. How much would you pay?? Or if you don't mind me asking, those who are having a band, how...

twentyfourseven, thursday 18-Oct-12 42
Buckinghams
Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free wedding cakes
Buckinghams, 18 of October of 2012 at 15:03

I've just written a blog post about a new book coming out for making and decorating wedding and celebration cakes for allergy sufferers and those with special diets. The article covers a new book...

Buckinghams, sunday 21-Oct-12 1
paul33
Is anybody planning or have planned an "unplugged wedding" ?
paul33, 15 of October of 2012 at 20:22

I've been watching this "trend" gathering pace in the USA but have yet to see couples over here grab hold of it. An unplugged wedding is one where the couple tell their guests to leave all their...

clarehj, wednesday 17-Oct-12 28
J
what to ask photographer?
Jayne_3131, 26 of June of 2012 at 13:46

Hi everyone, Just a quick question, we are seeing a photographer tonight, what are the key questions to ask him? Sorry if someone else has asked this lately im sorry, I haven’t had chance to login for...

Peter, wednesday 27-Jun-12 8
*Funky*
Wedding for Two?
*Funky*, 22 of June of 2012 at 19:11

Happy Friday everybody! I have been stalking my TOG's blog and he recently covered a wedding where the wedding consisted of just the bride and groom in attendance, it just looks so intimate/romantic...

Caraboo, monday 25-Jun-12 26
C
Makeup artist recommendations for the East Midlands
cm_ljw, 21 of June of 2012 at 21:40

Anyone out there you'd recommend? xx

Tracey86, saturday 23-Jun-12 9
twobrides
"barely a wedding"...
twobrides, 23 of June of 2012 at 18:58

Hello hitchers ? i'm a long time lurker who finally joined. apologies for lack capitals; have sleeping baby in my arms! lazy typing! me and my girlie are in the middle of planning our wedding. both of...

caweena, sunday 24-Jun-12 23
skyrocket
Just been looking at wedding pics on fb. Check this cake out!
skyrocket, 21 of June of 2012 at 20:23

The 'dress' on the mannequin. That's their cake!! The 'dress'

Wedding Photographer, saturday 23-Jun-12 25
Autumnroseee
Strange request from photographer?
Autumnroseee, 18 of June of 2012 at 12:49

Hey guys, Something funny happened today and I thought I would just share with you what happened. I was looking into a photographer, and I emailed them asking about prices etc. So they emailed back...

andrewj, saturday 14-Jul-12 31
moonpie1985
What are your must have photography shots for your day?
moonpie1985, 22 of June of 2012 at 10:38

Our tog has asked if we have a list. hadn't really thought about it before as I was just assuming we would get natural shots depending on what happens on the day. however, OH has now said that he does...

Sparkles82, saturday 23-Jun-12 20
saspip
Feeling really blue about my professional pics - advice from OMs and togs please [:(]
saspip, 21 of June of 2012 at 23:00

One for the OMs really. We've just got our professional pics back on disc and sadly I feel really disappointed. I'm sure I had totally unrealsitic expectations but I didn't expect to see a single...

1234ABC, friday 22-Jun-12 9
I
Rainy wedding photos- OM/ TOG flashes?
irrelephant, 8 of June of 2012 at 17:01

With all this rain going on at the moment i'm getting more and more worried about it raining on the day. I know that by the end of august it might be a really lovely weekend, however, in an attempt to...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, monday 25-Jun-12 46
M
Photos.. How many were you given to choose from?
Misty xx, 8 of May of 2012 at 14:33

Hi Girls, Our photographer only gave us 130 or so photos on disc to choose from for our 4 wedding albums, which I think is very poor and also very upsetting as we have not seen any of the other...

Selenalee69, monday 17-Sep-12 31
overtherainbow
FAO HITCHED MANAGEMENT !!!!
overtherainbow, 7 of December of 2011 at 13:37

Is anyone answering emails at the moment? If so, a reply to my emails of 16th, 17th, 24th November would be much appreciated!

Wedding Photographer, friday 9-Dec-11 13
mummymrs2b
photographer prices??
mummymrs2b, 7 of December of 2011 at 18:12

How much are you paying for yours and what does it include? Been told this is the next step so just noseying at what i should be looking for x

Chris Giles Photogra, saturday 10-Dec-11 21
W
My post was deleted
WeddingPhotographerWales, 7 of December of 2011 at 18:49

What is wrong with advertising "free wedding photography"? I thought this would be very welcome! I'm certainly not going to PAY to advertise free services! Give me a break!

WeddingPhotographerW, saturday 10-Dec-11 24
MrsYates2Be!
Please Help a B2B with her University coursework! :)
MrsYates2Be!, 1 of December of 2011 at 11:10

Hello Everyone, I am currently planning my wedding whilst doing an Event Management degree and hope to be a wedding planner in the future! I have some coursework that is on wedding planning and i just...

jimolejniczak, wednesday 21-Mar-12 14
Doris 5/10
Do you expect your photographer to be Smartly dressed?
Doris 5/10, 20 of November of 2011 at 19:42

What the title says really...... I asked OH to look at 2 websites of photographers I like and he said ' can we ask what will they be wearing on the day' Now this came about because when I was a...

Wedding Photographer, monday 5-Dec-11 47
Soulmates
Sad that it has come to this
Soulmates, 17 of November of 2011 at 13:31

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/269940.aspx I'm not saying it wasn't deserved, just that it is sad.

skyrocket, saturday 19-Nov-11 74
l0vaduck
How many hours a week do you work, on average?
l0vaduck, 26 of October of 2011 at 13:23

As I posted in another thread, I'm looking for a change of career out of teaching. One of the reasons for doing so is that I would like to have weekends free. I typically work 7.30 to 6 pm Monday to...

BumbleBrat, wednesday 26-Oct-11 31
B
Hi im new
bucksbride, 26 of October of 2011 at 16:15

Hi I'm new here. We just booked our venue - Dorton House, Near Aylesbury, and We are starting to look at all the big things - flowers, photographer, cars etc.. so if anyone has any personal...

vicster, thursday 27-Oct-11 9
J
Disc Only wedding photography
jumpjet, 1 of April of 2011 at 01:06

Hi! I'm looking for disc only wedding photography in London... Can anyone advise one any companies who offer this? Thanks Elizabeth. X.

lilly878, saturday 29-Oct-11 16
Storky
*Hitched Question Time* - Today at 3.30pm
Storky, 21 of October of 2011 at 13:47

Brides and grooms to be. Today we see the first 'Hitched Question Time' launched! Tune in from 3.30pm for a 30 minute special in which the Old Marrieds of Hitched will try to answer your wedding...

*Nursey*, friday 21-Oct-11 26

General groups

Hitched article topics