• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

16 of August of 2008

5737days 19hours

Discussions

MummyMoo82
OT'ers on MD
MummyMoo82, 1 of February of 2013 at 19:20

Maybe it's because I don't have a newborn, or I'm not an over-protective/fussy parent, but quite often the MD forum does my head in. I do try and go on there a bit, but find myself constantly biting...

WhiteSparkles, monday 4-Feb-13 59
Hepburn
Just a random pondering...
Hepburn, 1 of March of 2012 at 12:18

Do you lot over here still use my WP list???

Hepburn, friday 2-Mar-12 8
Hepburn
Cheeky post - PS3 gamers in here!
Hepburn, 15 of February of 2011 at 18:18

I know this is really cheeky if me and i'll remove if anyone objects! I am selling a couple of games on the bay of e, as yet no bids or watchers. Let me know if you or your H's might be interested...?...

crafty em, tuesday 15-Feb-11 2 366
tahdah
Hollyoaks...
tahdah, 20 of May of 2010 at 09:35

Who Dunnit then... Mercedes Jacqui Kyle Lauren Malachy Des Gaz Spencer Other... ?

twf, friday 21-May-10 29
Katamari
Can I pick your brains re. a dove release please ladies?
Katamari, 11 of May of 2010 at 14:28

My sister is getting married in October and has her heart set on a dove release. She can't decide what would be more elegant though - just releasing the two doves as a symbol of their marriage or...

mrsjbw2b, tuesday 11-May-10 38
tahdah
(xposted) Old Marrieds - What did you buy your H?
tahdah, 2 of September of 2009 at 15:55

I'm trying to think of a little gift I can get H2B to open on the morning of the wedding, I have already gone through the usual items like watch, cufflinks, hip flask. But they're not 'working' for...

lyni, friday 4-Sep-09 26
LizBjk
I'm not rude, honest!
LizBjk, 28 of August of 2009 at 14:10

I started a thread a few weeks back and never replied to it. I couldn't. I'm really glad to see that now I can post again without waiting for the page to take 10 minutes to load. So here I am, back at...

Purple Pixie, friday 28-Aug-09 4
Hepburn
Reached a plateau on WW - What now?
Hepburn, 28 of August of 2009 at 14:20

My dad is on WW and has hit a plateau for a few weeks at 14 stone. He has 27 points a day as calculated by the online site. Any ideas what he can do to kick start the loss again??

Total Chunk, friday 25-Sep-09 1 1,760
NumbNuts
WWYD
NumbNuts, 27 of August of 2009 at 15:05

So, H's op has been postponed again. This time because one of his surgeons is on compassionate leave. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it's only postponed by 2 weeks. Unfortunately, because work wise, I...

NumbNuts, friday 28-Aug-09 11
Hepburn
Scar Tissue Question (x posted)
Hepburn, 26 of August of 2009 at 09:56

Hoping a hitcher may be able to advise as I'm currently between Drs and can't get an appointment with a nurse till next week when I'm regaitered at the new surgery. I had a mole removed from my left...

Hepburn, wednesday 26-Aug-09 5
Boxof BaldKittens
Slow Hitched
Boxof BaldKittens, 26 of August of 2009 at 09:19

Amazing that Hitched is even slower than before. It took me 10 mins to get on the site and then another 5 to log in. Sometimes wonder if its worth the bother when other sites are faster; I wonder if...

Tilly Floss, wednesday 26-Aug-09 14
C
Present for someone going round the world?
Croyde, 25 of August of 2009 at 09:54

Hi all, My assistant is off round the world for 18 months next month and as normal there will be a leaving card and collection, but I am stumpted at what to get her as a present. The fund will be...

Hepburn, tuesday 25-Aug-09 14
L
How do you store your plastic bags?
LittlePeanut, 25 of August of 2009 at 10:40

As per title ? Also, does anyone use those vacuum storage bags to store duvets, etc? Do they work well?

pinkjay, saturday 29-Aug-09 17
shoegal01
Do you and your OH have much in common?
shoegal01, 24 of August of 2009 at 16:45

I was thinking about this at the weekend and have come to the conclusion that we dont really have that much in common but our relationship works regardless of this. We are most certainly a case of...

Toriajayne, tuesday 25-Aug-09 20
B
Anyone been to a gaucho resturant?
Boo Boo, 24 of August of 2009 at 15:41

We are going to the Tower Bridge resturant on Sunday night for a special occasion. I've read all the reviews etc and am looking forward to eating some serious steak, but have no clue as to what I...

Boo Boo, monday 24-Aug-09 2
macca
What new "Chick Flicks" are out on DVD?
macca, 24 of August of 2009 at 14:51

Am having a girlie night with my lovely friend tomorrow and am in need of some recommendations please. We are both SAHMs to two small children so neither of us have really seen anything at the cinema...

Carebare609, monday 24-Aug-09 3
jaz
Passport stories and vibes please
jaz, 24 of August of 2009 at 14:17

As some of you may know (FBers) I got my passport a little... wet and am due to go on holidays at the weekend. I've had to apply for a replacement and the quickest they can do it is one week so it...

Zebra, monday 24-Aug-09 7
H
Other people's innocuous habits that drive you mad
Headless Lois, 24 of August of 2009 at 13:17

Does anyone else get wound up by things that actually, you shouldn't? (The eating thread has made me think of this, although that habit is not innocuous). H has recently started 'holding' his side. It...

Portia, monday 24-Aug-09 12
M
True Blood
Minx Sauce, 24 of August of 2009 at 11:34

So... I'm probably behind the times but I've just started watching this and am hooked! I'm up to Episode 6 (Season 1) and really don't want to wait each week to view the next one on FX. Anywhere...

Minx Sauce, tuesday 25-Aug-09 6
jaz
A pondering about friendship
jaz, 24 of August of 2009 at 10:41

I have very few people I would count as close friends. After some massively failed friendships in the past I am much more careful about who I let myself become close to/trust and often find myself...

Mal, tuesday 25-Aug-09 47
Hepburn
Dinner Inspiration Please...?
Hepburn, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:39

I need some help! Dinner has to be very quick to make (15 mins max would be ideal....!) and I have the below stuff in fridge/cupboards Frozen beef mince Runner beans Mushrooms Yellow Pepper New pots...

Hepburn, thursday 13-Aug-09 6
Flowery the Grouch
Waaaaahahaha Twix sex
Flowery the Grouch, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:51

This made me laugh. A lot. (Taken from b3ta - where else??) [quote]My first girlfriend and I were together for about two and a half years. A few weeks before we split up we went on a short break to...

Sparkley, friday 14-Aug-09 36
Hepburn
Fashion help please...?
Hepburn, 11 of August of 2009 at 17:18

Can I wear dark (ish) blue skinny jeans with brown wooden heeled wedges? Yes/No/Maybe? TIA!

Hepburn, tuesday 11-Aug-09 8
shoegal01
Long and imature but who would you side with?
shoegal01, 11 of August of 2009 at 14:16

Ill try to make this breif! this is the events that happended at my mates hen do at the weekend between 2 of my friends this is another girls version of events After reading who would you side with?...

kierenthecommunity, tuesday 11-Aug-09 16
Hepburn
NYC Breakfast - UPDATED with thanks!! (FAO Lobster)
Hepburn, 26 of May of 2009 at 14:54

H and I are off to NYC for a couple of nights in August and want to find somewhere tremendous for breakfast on the Saturday morning. We'll be staying near Times Sq but don't mind travelling to a...

Hepburn, tuesday 11-Aug-09 12
H
Contracts exchanged only ONE WEEK to go...
Headless Lois, 6 of August of 2009 at 16:43

Well technically we still own the business for two weeks, but we will be effectively closed the second week as our driver/purchaser is on her training. Woooooohoooooo! L xx

Boop, friday 7-Aug-09 11
MrsB
What's your worst chore?
MrsB, 6 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Just thinking as I pause in hanging up the washing. I hate hate hate hanging up socks on the line. they're so much sodding effort. a peg a sock. fiddly little gits. I also hhhhhhate unrolling my...

Campergirl, friday 7-Aug-09 56
MBK
Anyone else - Twitter down?
MBK, 6 of August of 2009 at 14:45

What am I going to do now?!

MBK, thursday 6-Aug-09 1

General groups

Hitched article topics