S
soon2bsummers

United Kingdom · From August 2007

• Beginner

Discussions

The Sock Chicken
**My Wedding Report - 7th August 2010** Loads of PICS included
The Sock Chicken, 26 of August of 2010 at 22:10

Ok, so I think I have kept you all waiting long enough for this. I will try and keep it short and straight to the point. Here goes: Wednesday 4th August This was my last day at work, except I don’t...

The Sock Chicken, tuesday 14-Sep-10 54
The Sock Chicken
Where has everyone gone? Let's have a head count!!
The Sock Chicken, 16 of September of 2009 at 11:06

I don;t know if its because of the upset the other week or not, but loads of regular hitchers have vanished and they are not on WP over the other side. Maybe it's because a lot of the regular hitchers...

The Sock Chicken, sunday 20-Sep-09 94
S
Ronald Joyce Wedding gown in Pale pink
soon2bsummers, 29 of April of 2009 at 17:19

Ronald Joyce Wedding gown in Pale pink. Brand new but tags have been removed and has only been worn for dress fittings. Dress was originally a size 14 with a zip back fastening. I am a size 12-14 and...

soon2bsummers, friday 5-Jun-09 30
Blackkat
A HUGE THANK YOU TO SARAH
Blackkat, 12 of May of 2009 at 19:43

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Sarah (soon2bsummers). She's just sold me her flower pots that she'd handpainted & some organza to wrap them in. All the pots were wrapped up ready to go...

soon2bsummers, tuesday 12-May-09
ebony_rose
It's over.
ebony_rose, 12 of May of 2009 at 17:08

H2B is now my ex H2B. After constant rows, 99% about his family, we have split. Hurts like hell ive got to say. Things havent been right for awhile, but i was trying to kid myself,and hold things...

bec84, wednesday 13-May-09 37
S
OK. I might be a little bit pished!! But...
soon2bsummers, 9 of May of 2009 at 22:18

I love you guys? The first week at work has been great but the situation with D has been really hard. And (please dont tell me off!!!) I spent the voucher on sensible things? for work. I'm sorry!!...

ooh la la, sunday 10-May-09 8
Weather Girl
O/T what a horrible few days (sens)
Weather Girl, 4 of May of 2009 at 09:26

I hope this doesn't upset anyone or anything but I really feel I just need to write this down. Some of you may know that my Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April. He had a course of chemo...

Beccy Sprout, tuesday 5-May-09 38
S
Excuse the advertising but..
soon2bsummers, 3 of May of 2009 at 10:50

Lots for sale? https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/p/110296/1126287.aspx#1126287

crafty em, sunday 3-May-09 6
ooh la la
O/T Graze box (and BWC) appreciation thread!!!
ooh la la, 2 of May of 2009 at 15:54

Mine arrived this morning.. I got.... Red grapes, Himalayan mix (dried pineapple, goji berries and macadamia nuts) and a Seed mix... ....lovely!! I'm going to enjoy those grapes tonight! But am saving...

ooh la la, tuesday 5-May-09 43
Saracroft251
hmmm I appear to have dyed my hair purple!!!
Saracroft251, 2 of May of 2009 at 17:04

Well my hairdresser did. I love it, OH hates it, sister hates it and the neighbours just stared......? Oh well, try everything once as they say!

ooh la la, sunday 3-May-09 32
Cherry Garcia
Can anyone advise re identity theft?
Cherry Garcia, 2 of May of 2009 at 12:07

Hi all, I received a letter from Egg yesterday saying that someone has applied for a card in my name and they believe it to be fraudulent. I need to confirm that it is. Today I got a similar letter...

Tanta, saturday 2-May-09 4
Diefenbaker
Cheeky fecking mouse
Diefenbaker, 1 of May of 2009 at 22:42

I was reading my book in blissful silence when I heard a strange noise in the kitchen.... On investigation, a mouse was sitting in my kitchen sink. Chewing on the baking tray I'd lobbed in there and...

Mrs Magic, saturday 2-May-09 11
feathers
Drop Dead Fred
feathers, 2 of May of 2009 at 09:39

I have searched but can't see this has been mentioned. Is anyone else excited it was announced this week a remake of Drop Dead Fred is being made with Russell Brand as Fred? Or is it only me? ? I love...

Flump, saturday 2-May-09 10
boogiebelle
Sadly the final update on Harvey
boogiebelle, 2 of May of 2009 at 09:29

Harvey was put to sleep last night. His kidneys were failing again and he still wasn't eating making his blood levels go sky high again. Nothing else could be done for him. I think it was the hardest...

debs1701, sunday 3-May-09 18
Lynseys Designs
My first proper weddingy day
Lynseys Designs, 2 of May of 2009 at 09:26

We are both off out today to get heaps of stuff bought and organised. First we need to drop engagement rings off to be cleaned and I'm getting mine made a little big bigger, then sort best man and...

sparkles1984, monday 4-May-09 11
Doughnut
Regional accents on vox pops on the local news
Doughnut, 1 of May of 2009 at 18:38

Do you think they specifically pick the people with the strongest regional accent on purpose? I'm not taking the piss, I sound like I'm from round 'ere but ber-liiimey, our local news is...

titchbunny, saturday 2-May-09 6
flailing wildly
Enders
flailing wildly, 1 of May of 2009 at 20:31

New doctor ain't nothing like Doctor Legg ? What with him and Syeed, I think I might be watching avidly from now on. I'm such a perv ?

Taffie, saturday 2-May-09 14
T
UPDATED - Totally O/T from a regular (sens) - why is life ...?
tattburd, 1 of May of 2009 at 20:19

UPDATE Morning ladies ... thought I'd update those of you who'd posted on my initial post on Fri night ... My hubbys consultation ... the consultant thinks its Meralgia Paraesthetica, which is caused...

irrelephant, tuesday 5-May-09 35
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT (Sick with ner) Its not so important.... :)
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 1 of May of 2009 at 06:52

Thanks for all your good wishes on my previous post but I'm shakin like a leaf here! I've got 3 hrs of unruly school children to contend with first and me heads not in the right place. OH's taken...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 1-May-09 36
S
I dont know what to say...
soon2bsummers, 30 of April of 2009 at 12:54

... no, really, I dont know what to say!!! Apart from ?????????????? Thank you just doesn't seem enough. You are all amazing and I just cant believe you have done this....again, I dont know what to...

soon2bsummers, friday 1-May-09 24
Lynseys Designs
Glasgow and surrounding area Hitchers
Lynseys Designs, 1 of May of 2009 at 12:49

Hi, Spring is coming up to Glasgow next Saturday for a little hen do for me and I've thought about going to Xscape late afternoon/early evening for some fun on the climbing walls/sky park etc and...

kacaldwell, tuesday 12-May-09 37
debs1701
MASSIVE N&P to PerfectGems!!!
debs1701, 30 of April of 2009 at 18:50

I have never looked more forward to getting a parcel for the wedding than I have this one, I got my gems and charms for the wine glass charms I am going to make and a few charms.......and I got...

Lynseys Designs, friday 1-May-09 16
Bridget Gump
May have just bought my shoes!
Bridget Gump, 1 of May of 2009 at 14:21

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of silver shoes since January now but so far not much joy. I've kind of settled on a pair I had already, and the only time I've worn them was at new years...

ooh la la, friday 1-May-09 6
ebony_rose
O/T. upset, by my sister UPDATE
ebony_rose, 30 of April of 2009 at 17:42

Sorry, just need to vent a bit. Bit of back ground. me and my older sis don't speak as she's a junkie/alcoholic, just a general nasty person who slept with my ex fiance 2 months before our wedding....

ebony_rose, friday 1-May-09 61
K
Wedding has been cancelled ;-(
kentishbride, 29 of April of 2009 at 21:37

I cancelled my wedding today - things were just not working as they were between by partner and I - and when we traced it back we realised it was the wedding that was ruining the relationship we had -...

sugar&spice2, monday 4-May-09 30
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT (GRR) goodluck vibes needed please..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 30 of April of 2009 at 08:25

Morning...... Have spent the last while trying to get a taxi booked to take me to school. Taxis are booked up with school runs (taking kids from the country into the city) and theres a teacher here...

debs1701, thursday 30-Apr-09 12
emma numbers
Sister will spoil my wedding dress WWYD?
emma numbers, 30 of April of 2009 at 16:09

I'm usually on off topic but thought this is a better place to get some advice on this matter. I was happy when my sister announced she was getting married and offered my designer wedding dress for...

3d jewellery, friday 1-May-09 50
C
Df has been booked for op 2 1/2 weeks before wedding!! UPDATED :)
claireac, 30 of April of 2009 at 13:40

UPDATE: Dp has got hold of the hospital this morning and they've advised him not to have the op before the wedding & honeymoon just in case he gets an infection or any other problems. So he's now...

claireac, friday 1-May-09 7
S
Dont suppose there are any spare hugs around..?
soon2bsummers, 29 of April of 2009 at 18:17

Got the cancellation confirmation from the venue today☹️ (please dont quote as may delete)

DianeB, thursday 30-Apr-09 32

General groups

Hitched article topics