• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of March of 2009

5544days 4hours

Discussions

A
Getting married in 2 weeks 4 days!!
amysmith, 10 of March of 2009 at 14:13

I can't believe how quickly it has come round! I'm going to be a Mrs! hehe. Anyone else getting married on the 28th March?? Has anyone got a list of documents, etc that I will need to change?? amy xx ...

amysmith, wednesday 11-Mar-09 6
M
Good luck thread for nicandeuan - 7th March 2009
Mrs Bloom, 2 of March of 2009 at 09:33

Good luck date twin! Have a fabulous day and come back soon and tell us all about it, I'll be thinking about you on Saturday. ?

Wicket, wednesday 4-Mar-09 24
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
Good luck thread for Futuremrslord!
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!, 2 of March of 2009 at 07:52

Hope you both have a fantastic day and I look forward to seeing the pics (lovely sparkly dress!) and reading the report. Let us know what Mr. Lord thinks to his 'present'. Cx

Melancholie, thursday 5-Mar-09 50
M
Good luck thread for mummy - 7th March 2009
Mrs Bloom, 2 of March of 2009 at 09:38

Wow, date twinnie! Can't believe our big day is finally here! I hope you both have a really really fantastic day on Saturday, I'll be thinking about you all day. Looking forward to reading your report...

Wicket, wednesday 4-Mar-09 27
M
How much is everybody soends on their wedding day shoes?
MsSunil, 4 of March of 2009 at 13:27

I will only be wearing mine on the day, bacause I couldnt see ivory satin matching with anything else of my taste! I have 4 choices... The first pair cost just £30, I am in love with the 2nd pair they...

Lynseys Designs, wednesday 4-Mar-09 27
O
Anyone getting married in the next few weeks (eek!)
Ophelia, 25 of February of 2009 at 14:40

Firstly, hi all! I haven't posted on Hitched for aaaages (although when I did I was only really on OT and more of a lurker anyway!), so much so I've forgotten my old log ins and username! I just...

mummy, wednesday 25-Feb-09 3
Chez2k
Venue Recommendations for Yorkshire Area :)
Chez2k, 12 of February of 2009 at 14:22

I have been looking at venues online and requested info from a few places but can't make my mind up. We haven't been to see any as yet. Just wondering if any Yorkshire brides can recommend any venues...

Chez2k, monday 16-Feb-09 18
M
I've found out what I'm doing for my Hen party on Saturday!
Mrs Bloom, 5 of February of 2009 at 15:09

I already knew about the evening part, we are going to OK Karaoke http://www.okkaraoke.co.uk/ with all my friends and work friends, but last night my BM finally caved and told me what we are doing...

Mrs Bloom, friday 6-Feb-09 11
G
Anyone from Edinburgh or been there...in here please!! Not O/T xx
gemm26, 31 of January of 2009 at 14:22

Hi there!! Can anyone from Edinburgh or those that have been please advise me on some central hotels or even B&B's that would be suitable to house a group of hen's from London? I have seen a...

gemm26, sunday 1-Feb-09 8
C
What is the etiquette in this situation....
Choochick, 30 of January of 2009 at 08:39

Hi everyone, just wanted a bit of advice... a couple of my relatives that I invited to our wedding are unable to make it but have sent cards containing cheques through the post. Wedding is 6 weeks...

MayDay, friday 30-Jan-09 9
chicken82
what page are you on?
chicken82, 23 of January of 2009 at 10:33

Im a page 3 girl! ? I swear last time i looked it was page 14... where is everyone up to?

bluewater, saturday 24-Jan-09 27
S
Wedding Dress
sapphire09, 8 of January of 2009 at 16:02

Hi Everyone, I'm new on here so "hello"!! We're getting married in September and so I'm just starting to look for my dress. I've had a look at a few different sites, but feel like I need to just start...

The Sock Chicken, friday 9-Jan-09 5
M
March brides...post festive season planning catch-up!
Mrs Bloom, 3 of January of 2009 at 10:07

Blimey, it's not long now is it? 9 weeks today for us 7th March ladies! So, spill. What haven't you done yet that you should have? What are you panicking about? What's your latest 'thing'?! We still...

nicandeuan, monday 5-Jan-09 11
FIONATS73
Arrgh Horrible Wedding Dream! How are your dreams leading up to the big day?
FIONATS73, 25 of November of 2008 at 09:22

How vivid a dream could be, was so clear. The centre of my dream was my dress, and the date of the wedding. I bought my dress at a really good price which is a size 20 and I am a size 24, I know I...

Peter, wednesday 26-Nov-08 5
*Little_Jen*
so any weddingy weekends for anyone?
*Little_Jen*, 21 of November of 2008 at 17:35

Hi Ladie, Anyone getting round to doing anythig for wedding this weekend. I think I might go have a walk round our wedding venue. I love going there to visit it and see it all set up for someone's...

saz71, friday 21-Nov-08 4
bluewater
welcome to all the newbies - shall we do another introductions thread?
bluewater, 21 of November of 2008 at 11:21

We seem to have had a few newbies in the last few weeks, or at least people posting and i don't recognise the names!! (damn busy work) so how about another intro thread? name: bluewater aka lucy age:...

VK7, sunday 23-Nov-08 29 1
N
When are you sending out invitations
nlt1978, 19 of November of 2008 at 15:21

Hi all Am getting married at the end of June and was wondering when everyone else are sending their invites out, I think maybe about Feb time. Have picked the invites but not ordered them yet as need...

Choochick, wednesday 19-Nov-08 6
D
Honeymoon costs
Damiana, 18 of November of 2008 at 20:13

Ok, trying to find the websites that allow you to cost up the wedding, so that i can have a wide range of costs and see what has the cheapest options, so was just wondering if anyone here has any...

Alison - Worldwide T, tuesday 18-Nov-08 1
C
116 days to go and....
Choochick, 18 of November of 2008 at 18:13

... I am a page 3 girl at last!!! Hurray ? No need to reply to the post... just excited, that's all! It is getting so close now.... xx ?

Choochick, tuesday 18-Nov-08 2
M
Am I the only one not bothering with......
mccaules, 18 of November of 2008 at 17:56

...chair covers for the reception venue? They are so expensive and seem such a waste of money - our budget is bulging already!!! Maybe I'm just not convinced yet! Got our meeting with the venue in...

loobyg, wednesday 19-Nov-08 29
bec84
Need a virtual kick up the A**e!
bec84, 3 of November of 2008 at 09:50

Got 9 full months before my wedding, but really want to get down from a size 18/20 that I am now to a 14. I'm rally annoyed at myself as being half heartedly tring to lose weight since March when we...

Choochick, saturday 8-Nov-08 3
ruthy_wuthy
O/T Bookclub Kleek - your book suggestions please! UPDATED
ruthy_wuthy, 3 of November of 2008 at 17:54

As per title! Any suggestions? I don't have a clue....

Stupidgirl45, tuesday 11-Nov-08 47
moomin8804
why doesn't my daisy path work???
moomin8804, 3 of November of 2008 at 14:16

Exactly that really, it just comes up as random letters and numbers? what am i doing wrong? is it a fault or just me being technically challenged again? I think it's probably me! xxx

MrsK, monday 3-Nov-08 8
1stBaby
Canapes...how many per guest?
1stBaby, 1 of November of 2008 at 18:59

As the post really...how many canapes should we allow for each guest? Thanks in advance =0)

Finesse (HIB), sunday 2-Nov-08 5
CountDuckula
Invitations
CountDuckula, 17 of October of 2008 at 13:41

I am after something really simple and elegant for the invitations. No ribbons/feathers/pictures/crystals/themes, just really good quality paper/card, elegant font and I think just a flat thing,...

sarahjane82, friday 17-Oct-08 26
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Honeymoon locations
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 16 of October of 2008 at 15:00

Where is everyone going? my H2B wants to go to the maldives, i dont know i like greece and that would obviously be much cheaper! just interested in what everyone else has planned! x

AliLindsey, friday 17-Oct-08 19
I
Birdesmaid / Best Man Gifts
izzy2008, 17 of October of 2008 at 10:29

I've been looking for ages for the bridesmaid gifts and best man gifts, and eventually came across this site: http://www.find-gift-ideas.co.uk/jewellery-gift-ideas.php What do you think of this for...

izzy2008, saturday 18-Oct-08 7
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Church Weddings.
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 15 of October of 2008 at 15:34

I'm just trying to figure out my budget and venues etc. do you have to pay the church if you want to get married in it? do you just make a donation? or what do you do? Don't really know where to start...

kentishbride, saturday 18-Oct-08 18
loobyg
newbies - step this way and introduce yourselves!!
loobyg, 15 of October of 2008 at 17:36

I have just done my after-work-see-what-is-going-on-in-the-world-of-hitched-before-i-cook-dinner snoop and noticed a few new names So as we haven't done one for a while, step this way and introduce...

Debi*M, friday 17-Oct-08 70
AliLindsey
Credit Crunch Weddings
AliLindsey, 13 of October of 2008 at 11:43

I was reading an article the other day about how weddings are one of the few things that people are not cutting back on in these times of financial crisis. I must admit, that my budget hasn't really...

chickaroo, tuesday 14-Oct-08 19

General groups

Hitched article topics