Skip to main content
L
lambi

United Kingdom · From February 2008

Discussions

Fleur10
Trash the Dress/Love the Dress Photo Shoot.....
Fleur10, 30 of June of 2011 at 13:45

Hi everyone, we got back from honeymoon earlier this week, had the most amazing time. Will do a report very soon. Just wanted to ask if anyone here has done a Trash the Dress or Love the Dress photo...

Teri_M, saturday 2-Jul-11 20
Petal
Dermalogica products
Petal, 23 of August of 2010 at 08:46

Does anyone use these and if so are they any good/worth the money? I had a facial on Saturday and I was given a couple of samples and they seem nice but obviously don't want to waste a load of money...

Petal, monday 23-Aug-10 3
L
Very random but have you seen this video??
lambi, 12 of November of 2008 at 08:53

Not sure if this will work or not but just caught sight of this video, It made my heart jump out of my throat! Poor bride, I wanted to cry!

FIONATS73, wednesday 12-Nov-08 2 361
L
Which website is best to print pictures online?
lambi, 12 of November of 2008 at 08:23

If that makes sense?! I want to print my digital pictures and someone said I can upload these online and get them sent. Which is the best website to do this on please?

nrajw, wednesday 12-Nov-08 3 270
L
Does anyone know how to change the signature please?
lambi, 4 of September of 2008 at 21:45

Sorry to be a pain and ask computer questions but when I try to do it the signature doesn't have anything in it to delete and if I try to type in something over it it doesn't resave it. Anyone know...

Zo�, thursday 4-Sep-08 1 293
L
Does anyone have any knowledge of how to claim statutory sick/maternity benefits on sage instant payroll?
lambi, 8 of August of 2008 at 18:38

Please! I run the payroll for a very small business and I'm the only employee on the payroll. I would be grateful for any advice on how I can use the sage instant payroll software to calculate and...

Disco, friday 8-Aug-08 249
Saracroft251
The wedding of the year 2008
Saracroft251, 30 of July of 2008 at 10:59

Hello All - here is the link to some of the photos - I must give you a little background first so here goes: They are lovely people both in the early twenties, been together for 3 years, had a baby...

Saracroft251, thursday 31-Jul-08 117
L
Please can someone teach me how to use this forum?!
lambi, 18 of July of 2008 at 12:00

Hiya, would be very grateful if a computer boffin could help me! I know I'm meant to post in the usage bit but the tips there don't seem to work for me, I'm sure I don't have all the options I should....

lambi, friday 18-Jul-08 2
chids
Have i left it too late
chids, 16 of July of 2008 at 13:04

I'm thinking of getting my white gold engagement ring re-dipped or what ever it's called, i get married in 3 weeks have i left it to late? And roughly how much should i expect to pay and where would...

lambi, wednesday 16-Jul-08 7
L
wedding hair nightmares!
Loni, 25 of June of 2008 at 17:34

Help! I had a very rushed hair trial a few days ago and it looked awful. I have shoulder length fine hair and a very modern classic dress. I ended up with tight ringlets which made me look about 12,...

lambi, wednesday 25-Jun-08
Kate84
Random discussion: whats the worst thing you've ever seen happen at a wedding?
Kate84, 24 of June of 2008 at 14:07

In a quest to be prepared for every eventuality has anyone had any bad experiences at a wedding and how it could have been avoided? Stuff ruined etc? There is no solution to my story but I remember...

jonicko, tuesday 24-Jun-08 37
L
Christening gift for goddaughter - help please!
lambi, 18 of June of 2008 at 20:30

I'm struggling to find the perfect gift, I've seen engraved cutlery, painted plates etc. but still have no idea what to get my goddaughter for her christening. Any ideas would be appreciated! I want...

KB3, thursday 19-Jun-08 14 10,136
M
Ive found THE dress but....
MayDay, 15 of June of 2008 at 09:12

... It's way too expensive!! Even though I could scrape the money together I can't justify spending £1,600 on a dress for one day...I'm so gutted. It's an Alan Hannah and the style is Francoise...;(...

kisses, monday 16-Jun-08 27
L
Ladies bits - tmi!
lambi, 11 of June of 2008 at 12:00

Do you ever wonder if your 'lady bits' are normal? I'm not even sure what normal is but I worry that mine aren't like the majority. Sorry tmi coming up! - I'm convinced my labia are too large,...

Zebra, wednesday 11-Jun-08 3 461
siss2be
They say its your wedding do what you want...but should you?
siss2be, 25 of May of 2008 at 11:00

i decided no children at the ceremony or wedding breakfast. We wanted small wedding and to be honest as we are in our 30's most of our friends have young children (some have as many as 7 kiddies)....

siss2be, tuesday 10-Jun-08 16
L
ooh you lucky lucky brides to be!
lambi, 18 of April of 2008 at 16:24

No point to this post really but I've just watched my wedding dvd (as off work sick feeling sorry for myself!) and i'm so jealous of all you lucky brides to be who have got it all to look forward to!...

DanMc, friday 18-Apr-08 146
T
opinion pls..my daughters readings
thecakeylady, 18 of April of 2008 at 16:01

My eldest daughter has rewritten a bit out of a story book for my daughter and stepdaughter to read at our wedding.. what do people think?? dont want to shatter whats she done..but wondered what other...

Civil Ceremonies, friday 18-Apr-08 12
C
Our Wedding Photos are online..
Clare Nov 07, 31 of March of 2008 at 11:10

Hi everyone ? I haven't been on much since the wedding in November because we're currently doing our house up so we're mega busy with that. Anyway, my photos have gone online now if anyone would like...

Stazzle, tuesday 1-Apr-08 19
M
Short Wedding Report and Video
Midori, 29 of March of 2008 at 13:54

I won't go on. Just wanted to say we got married yesterday, on the beach in Jamaica, just like we always wanted. ? It rained, and there were a couple of comedy moments where one of the guests...

angeleyes76, sunday 30-Mar-08 15

General groups

Hitched article topics