• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

16 of May of 2009

5482days 20hours

Discussions

Houdini
**** Good Luck Zippy! 07/08/10 ****
Houdini, 25 of July of 2010 at 15:57

Well, with less than 2 weeks to go I suppose it's about time I kick started this for you! I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world for your special day! I've loved having someone to plan...

diamondsragirlsbestf, saturday 7-Aug-10 114
The Sock Chicken
**GOOD LUCK RAEF**8th AUGUST**
The Sock Chicken, 25 of July of 2010 at 16:54

Hello my almost date twin, can you believe it's almost our turn? I have no idea where the time has gone. It's incredible how fast it has flown by. Well hope you are all sorted, I am just about there....

Houdini, friday 6-Aug-10 110
Mrs Tonner 2010
Anyone in or around Runcorn??
Mrs Tonner 2010, 25 of January of 2010 at 19:59

Fancy discussing local weddingy things

tiggywinkle, monday 1-Feb-10 5
The Sock Chicken
(In prep for awards) Flash Your Dress!!
The Sock Chicken, 21 of November of 2009 at 11:33

I'll start off, although I cannot be voted for! Also REMEMBER - Rule for the award - You must be in the dress - shop sample or actual dress.

lizzyleek, sunday 29-Nov-09 74
The Sock Chicken
OMG - I love them so much!! (N&P for Prettywild)
The Sock Chicken, 20 of November of 2009 at 18:12

So Prettywild has done it again!! I have just collected a huge parcel from the sorting office and after 10 mins of careful unwrapping I found these: The photos I took on my phone really do them no...

Beccy Sprout, monday 23-Nov-09 31
Lynseys Designs
O/T What is your favourite colour
Lynseys Designs, 8 of November of 2009 at 17:25

I'm looking for some inspiration so if you don't mind please share what your favourite colour is this season? I'm particularly keen to know if you like mixing certain colours together at the moment....

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 10-Nov-09 16
I
is this silly? **UPDATE**
irrelephant, 29 of September of 2009 at 13:17

I know this isn't a big deal but its been nagging at my mind for two nights now and i feel quite hurt and slightly betrayed and just need to tell someone and get it off my chest. This weekend i was...

sdwrds, sunday 4-Oct-09 33
The Sock Chicken
Where has everyone gone? Let's have a head count!!
The Sock Chicken, 16 of September of 2009 at 11:06

I don;t know if its because of the upset the other week or not, but loads of regular hitchers have vanished and they are not on WP over the other side. Maybe it's because a lot of the regular hitchers...

The Sock Chicken, sunday 20-Sep-09 94
Bridget Gump
Wow!
Bridget Gump, 6 of September of 2009 at 19:36

A quick hi from me as I still need to pack for our HM! We had just the best day. It couldn't have been more perfect if we'd tried, everything went great, we've had so many compliments on the day and...

jen52637, monday 7-Sep-09 19
HatTrick
O/T Am I being unreasonable? (looooong)
HatTrick, 3 of September of 2009 at 10:38

OH is REALLY frustrating me at the moment, and sorry for ranting but I need to get it off my chest! He was supposed to pick me up from work on Monday at 5pm (Im having a crap time at work lately so as...

Mel B, friday 4-Sep-09 30
Bridget Gump
***Good Luck Nicky167 5th Sept***
Bridget Gump, 29 of August of 2009 at 19:02

Nicky, I hope you have a brilliant day despite the wrist! I hope your h2b loves his present. Can't wait to see the photos and read all about it. See you on the other side! S-K x

FIONATS73, friday 4-Sep-09 22
bec84
Signing off as a miss....
bec84, 31 of August of 2009 at 21:09

Well I'll be leaving home at quarter to 7 in the morning,...cases are too heavy, but I don't care! Its so exciting, nervewracking, emotional - cried 3 times today already, once saying goodbye to my...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, monday 31-Aug-09 3
bluewater
FINALLY, a report and pics (sooo much longer than i had anticipated - sorry!)
bluewater, 31 of August of 2009 at 17:46

Firstly, sorry this is late - today is the first time i've done nothing all day, and literally the first chance i've had to write about it, secondly, we only got the link to our prof tog pics on...

KatieK, sunday 1-Aug-10 26
Sandysounds
The Finale
Sandysounds, 31 of August of 2009 at 12:13

I love doing finales and wondered if anyone had thought how they would like their evening to end. I hate to see such a significant day fizzle out at the end and think a well thought out finale,...

debbydoo, monday 31-Aug-09 12
sparkles1984
Table plan software
sparkles1984, 31 of August of 2009 at 15:28

Anyone used anything like this? I have found one on the web and have messed about with the trial but that only lets me add 30 guests, its £19.95 for the full version and lets you add and move people...

sparkles1984, monday 31-Aug-09 2
Lynseys Designs
Our lovely Spring ...updated (sens)
Lynseys Designs, 28 of August of 2009 at 09:56

Updated with sensitive news Breaks my heart to do this but Spring has updated her posted on BT with really sad news [:'(]. 'Bleeding is heavy, just like a period (TMI) with clotting. Phoned the Doctor...

kerryanneellis, tuesday 1-Sep-09 71
K
H2B has left me x
kim x, 31 of August of 2009 at 02:03

Hi I hope someones awake as I can't sleep. This has come from no-where really, we had a bit of a disagrment this afternoon so he went off to cool down like he does then 3 hours later he texts to say...

jem179, monday 31-Aug-09 24
The Sock Chicken
Good Luck Bec84
The Sock Chicken, 29 of August of 2009 at 00:26

I know the wedding isnt till the 10th, but she flies out on Tuesday, so here we go..... Well you started off being a fellow 2010 planner, and have been so lucky to get your day brought forward....

bluewater, monday 31-Aug-09 23
Bridget Gump
***Good Luck Little.Miss-Scatterbrain 5th Sept***
Bridget Gump, 29 of August of 2009 at 18:59

Best of luck LMS, I know you'll look fantastic. It's been a pleasure planning with you - see you on the other side! Sarah-Kay x

mummy2hannah, saturday 5-Sep-09 26
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
ashmegdj
Yay, just when I was sinking into the big dark hole......
ashmegdj, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:19

.......that has been left with the wedding and honeymoon all being over and done with, I found out this morning I got the job that I applied for and I start on Thursday!!!! Sadly this means no more...

3d jewellery, monday 31-Aug-09 8
AussieBride
Wedding report with some unofficial pics (pics now added)
AussieBride, 28 of August of 2009 at 15:25

Hi Ladies ? Hope everyone's planning is still coming along great!! Just wanted to write a quick note about the wedding and post some pics as I spent lots of time before the wedding going through...

AussieBride, monday 31-Aug-09 24
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
My goodness its very quiet on here today!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 29 of August of 2009 at 14:40

Whats everybody up to? i should be working my way through the list of things as long as my arm that ive to have done by wed but instead im facebooking and hitching! Was at the dentist this morning,...

Weather Girl, saturday 29-Aug-09 13
ashmegdj
Hi ladies
ashmegdj, 28 of August of 2009 at 13:28

Ok I am back from my honeymoon and I have lurked a fair bit today but can't decide whether I should do a report now or wait until I have pics?! Have I missed much?

ooh la la, friday 28-Aug-09 8
B
Wedding Update
bridetobehaha, 28 of August of 2009 at 12:57

Hi all, I am quite new to hitched and have posted a couple of questions, so thought I would fill you all in on our plans!!, we are now getting married at on Thursday 19th August 2010, at 3pm, we have...

bridetobehaha, tuesday 1-Sep-09 10
N
If anyone is looking for something different on their hen night...
NWAG, 28 of August of 2009 at 16:58

If anyone needs a hen night idea I have one Just thought i’d share my experience of my (now) sister in laws hen night we had back in March of this year. The night was split into two parts - one being...

overtherainbow, friday 28-Aug-09 5
shoegal01
**Good Luck Sarah-Kay 5th September**
shoegal01, 28 of August of 2009 at 11:01

With alot of people on hols and hitched playing up i thought id start this early! Firstly, well done for planning in such a short time, i remember thinking 'will she do it' well you have and your...

cotteesgirl, thursday 3-Sep-09 34
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Hey guys....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 27 of August of 2009 at 19:00

Hope you're well, feels like forever since I've been here... Just wanted to let you know that I'm moving house tomorrow and therefore I will have no internet. I will be gone for approx 2 weeks...

Weather Girl, friday 28-Aug-09 18
Cosmopolitan
How was everyones weekend?
Cosmopolitan, 23 of August of 2009 at 19:31

Evening ladies, I've had a nice weekend, albeit quiet. Ended up going for an Indian last night and once again spoilt the diet! I sorted out my old clothes too and I'm determined to get back into my...

Melancholie, monday 24-Aug-09 11
FIONATS73
The Deed is done....
FIONATS73, 23 of August of 2009 at 15:56

Just a quick post, to keep you hungry hitchers happy! Will do report when have more time. We had a brilliant day and enjoyed every minute of it. The sun shone! Some pictures some friends took speak...

sdwrds, tuesday 25-Aug-09 27
K
Teling the Parents
katty3xl, 9 of August of 2009 at 21:03

I just got engaged a couple of days ago and me and my h2b dont know what ways to tell our parent that we are going to be married. How did everyone tell their parents? A little bit of advice please...

22tango, saturday 22-Aug-09 20
shoegal01
What do you call each other?
shoegal01, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:15

I HATE the word fiance and whenever i am talking about my OH i always say 'my boyfriend' Today when i said it my collegue said 'but isnt he your fiance' ? Yeah he is but i feel like a bit of a twee...

MrsMcB2B, saturday 22-Aug-09 37

General groups

Hitched article topics