• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of May of 2010

5131days 12hours

Discussions

Dollyrockerz
Hairdressers in Kent - HELP!
Dollyrockerz, 13 of May of 2011 at 13:02

I think I've messed up by not booking my hairsdresser soon enough, it's 3 and a half months till the wedding and so far everyone I have found is either ridiculously expensive or booked up. The...

Saige, thursday 16-Jun-11 19
Red Baroness
WWYD?
Red Baroness, 10 of May of 2011 at 09:05

It looks like my MIL2B's cancer has come back, and the general outlook isn't good. My OH and I had been looking at honeymoons recently (we get married next year), with a view to booking it within the...

charliebird7, tuesday 10-May-11 14
*libby*
How much is your honeymoon costing??
*libby*, 7 of May of 2011 at 21:35

We get married in 4 weeks and haven't even thought about our honeymoon yet. We have 2 children and still have the whole do we leave them behind/take them with us and short break/full on holiday...

spikeygoodness, wednesday 11-May-11 61
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
So, on April 29th...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 25 of March of 2011 at 21:25

Shall we all wear a nice hat and drink champers from 11am???? who fancies a Hitched royal party.....? lol

Vikster79, wednesday 30-Mar-11 22
Eliza Rain
UPDATED - Any horse owners out there **flash**
Eliza Rain, 18 of March of 2011 at 22:02

UPDATED ON PAGE TWO - along with a photo I'd like your advice on ..... : ) ******************************************************************************* This is just a bit of a dolly day dream @ the...

Inspire Me Designs, wednesday 30-Mar-11 25
FIONATS73
True Blood, Can not believe its the last one of the series.....
FIONATS73, 29 of March of 2011 at 15:22

I can not believe its the last one this Friday I hope Eric does not die but will have to wait and see wonder how it is going to end. Think this series has been alott better than the previous one Roll...

Naboo, wednesday 30-Mar-11 10
crafty em
what car do you drive
crafty em, 29 of March of 2011 at 13:02

I've got a honda accord estate (we need it with 3 kids!) but i don't like little cars to drive, i somehow don't feel safe in them.

Ixia, wednesday 30-Mar-11 27
Debbie Graham Jewellery
O/T - CAPE VERDE ISLES
Debbie Graham Jewellery, 18 of February of 2011 at 16:44

Just wondered if anybody has been to Cape Verde Isles on their travels? It is my big 40 b/day next month & my lovely mum has said she will come & look after my son, whilst hubby & me get...

Juicymelons, sunday 20-Feb-11 15
M
Planning ground to a halt... due to my indecisiveness!
monkey_nut, 20 of February of 2011 at 14:34

Getting married in September... We have the venue/registrar/honeymoon sorted and I have my dress ordered but I've come unstuck at the colour scheme decision... My dress is ivory lace and I'm only...

monkey_nut, wednesday 2-Mar-11 21
H
Anyone want to flash their cakes for me?! I need inspiration!
happycamper, 20 of February of 2011 at 14:50

As the title says really, just fed up of looking at pro sites with no real life comments. Would really like to see what you are all going for or did go for, and would like to know why you chose what...

SuperSpud, monday 21-Feb-11 33
sarahb3426
Colour help - **Sherrie inspiration needed!!!***
sarahb3426, 29 of December of 2010 at 21:14

Hi all, hope everyone had a good Christmas and have a great NYE planned. Over the holidays me and OH have been going through our wedding file and he's started to ask why we are having a Fushia Pink...

M and M, sunday 2-Jan-11 14
overtherainbow
The hunt is on!
overtherainbow, 28 of December of 2010 at 15:20

Need to seriously start looking once all the sale stuff is out of the way for my MOB outfit! Had a look at the sales Boxing Day but nothing much really. Went up to the venue yesterday and paid the...

Sherrie H, wednesday 29-Dec-10 13
Suzie&Karl
Summer 2011 Holidays
Suzie&Karl, 22 of December of 2010 at 12:52

Anybody booked/planning on having one? Where are you fancying? We want to go mid June, but have no idea where to go. Any suggestions? Can't be Majorca, Paris or Lanzarote x

Lex87, wednesday 22-Dec-10 7
Twickers
Hair & make up recommendations in Kent?
Twickers, 20 of December of 2010 at 12:05

Morning everyone! Ok - it was with a slight panic on Saturday that I realised that our wedding is only 11 weeks away - and still have so much to do! This weekend was a right off as I was stuck in with...

Twickers, tuesday 21-Dec-10 6
KristaltippsHall
Kids lunchboxes - winter ideas?
KristaltippsHall, 1 of December of 2010 at 21:34

My girls like to stay packed lunches but its so colllllld and I just wondered if anyone could suggest anything I could put into their lunch boxes that might help them feel a bit more comforted? They...

KristaltippsHall, friday 3-Dec-10 7
BumbleBrat
What the hell is wrong with him?!
BumbleBrat, 1 of December of 2010 at 17:07

He's ALWAYS upto no good!! Went out to feed the chooks yesterday and Rex followed me down and tried to walk along our slippery/snowy gate.. Literally 2 seconds later he slipped and fell off. Then...

grace85, wednesday 1-Dec-10 7
Y
I had my feet nibbled!!
yorkiebride, 27 of November of 2010 at 22:18

I noticed a new place had opened called Appyfeet in York and I took the plunge yesterday and went in. Its one of these places where fish nibble your feet and give them a pedicure. I was a bit hesitant...

yorkiebride, monday 29-Nov-10 7
crafty em
weekly countdown - 29 days to go............
crafty em, 26 of November of 2010 at 15:43

First of all to get us in the mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nut0lgTdXn8 more pressies bought this week, so nearly all done, just got my mil to sort and my hubby then thats it...yeyyyy xmas elf...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 26-Nov-10 6
KristaltippsHall
What films are guarateed to make you cry?
KristaltippsHall, 23 of November of 2010 at 16:10

Last night we watched Toy Story 3, and I blubbed like a baby! Films guaranteed to make me cry, either with sadness or happiness are: Return to Me (David Duchovny, Joely Richardson, Minnie Driver) ET...

November 2011 bride, friday 26-Nov-10 24
ashlil
**Post Op UPDATE**O/T Feeling sorry for myself.. My cat is having her leg amputated tomorrow
ashlil, 25 of November of 2010 at 16:02

Hi Guys, totally OT.. but had to share somewhere...! my cat was run over 5 weeks ago (dont know who did it and she wasn't insured) but we last saw her 10.30pm Sat night she was fine and woke up on the...

Broody_wife, friday 26-Nov-10 39
Juicymelons
Experience Day Recommendation Pls.
Juicymelons, 16 of November of 2010 at 14:57

Hiya I want to get hubby a driving experience day at Brands Hatch, but when I have googled there are literally 100's of companies that offer these sort of things, does anyone have any recommendations...

Juicymelons, sunday 21-Nov-10 11
Saracroft251
Heartbroken (sens)
Saracroft251, 21 of November of 2010 at 18:53

I lost my beautiful baby cat last night I came home from doing the food shopping at 7pm and as I went to turn the car into the driveway I saw his little body laying there, ever so still. I got out and...

Blonde Viki, tuesday 23-Nov-10 25
Spangler
Tell me your secret shame!
Spangler, 18 of November of 2010 at 10:24

Mine is woeful. I am quite an accomplished baker and home cook however.... I cannot boil an egg. What is your secret shame?

Naboo, thursday 18-Nov-10 16
crafty em
where did i go wrong - sorry to lower the tone :(
crafty em, 18 of November of 2010 at 12:49

My son has just handed me a crisp bag from his lunch filled with wee, i told him off, he said it was boring just weeing in the toilet. i know, he's going to be trying to write his name in the snow...

crafty em, saturday 20-Nov-10 19
Sweetpeaposy
Essex Wedding Photographer
Sweetpeaposy, 18 of November of 2010 at 12:39

Hi, I'm getting married next July near Chelmsford, Essex and are getting nowhere with sorting out a photographer. Everyone whose work I have liked is already booked and I am now really struggling to...

Sweetpeaposy, friday 19-Nov-10 12
Mrs C
Found this lovely piece of music...
Mrs C, 16 of November of 2010 at 20:54

What do you think of this... I was thinking for either to play in the church while guests are waiting or during the signing of the register Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'Un Autre Été...

Juicymelons, tuesday 16-Nov-10 5
grace85
What would you do??
grace85, 15 of November of 2010 at 16:09

One of my friends got engaged in the summer and has always said about getting married in Vegas. Right from the start we all said we'd love to go and make a holiday of it but on Saturday when all us...

Naboo, tuesday 16-Nov-10 11
Weather Girl
Jason Orange
Weather Girl, 15 of November of 2010 at 15:56

Did anyone else think Jason look seriously thin/ill on The X Factor last night or was it just me?

yorkiebride, tuesday 16-Nov-10 8
Juicymelons
Furry Boots !
Juicymelons, 15 of November of 2010 at 17:42

Hiya, I have got myself some boots, they are so lush and lovely but they have a sheepskin lining and the fur/fluff is coming off on my trousers grrrr Does anyone have any ideas how the "wool" can be...

TheNinjaPigeon, monday 15-Nov-10 273
crafty em
what a horrible day :(
crafty em, 11 of November of 2010 at 07:54

Its blowing a gale, pouring with rain and freezing cold, just know the school run is going to be hard work today, whats everyone else up to?

firsttimemum, thursday 11-Nov-10 8
crafty em
has any only got/had a go on a kinect
crafty em, 10 of November of 2010 at 19:20

Thinking of getting the kids one for xmas - any good?

crafty em, wednesday 10-Nov-10 3

General groups

Hitched article topics