• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of April of 2010

5152days 22hours

Discussions

bridgetvictoria
My Wedding Report
bridgetvictoria, 19 of April of 2010 at 22:25

Hi All, Haven't been on for a while as life went a bit manic but guessed you wouldn't mind me doing a qucik wedding report with a few pictures! So... Friday- Mum and Dad arrived. Mum went a bit nuts...

delvesje, thursday 22-Apr-10 27
The Sock Chicken
Hymns - What are you having?
The Sock Chicken, 13 of February of 2010 at 19:02

I think we have chosen, but just interested in what everyone else is having

Mrs C, monday 15-Feb-10 18
Debbie Graham Jewellery
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
Debbie Graham Jewellery, 15 of February of 2010 at 19:14

Debbie x

Blackkat, tuesday 16-Feb-10 16
L
is it rude to expect guests to pay for their meals?
laurahewitt, 15 of February of 2010 at 21:23

Hi ladies, We are getting married on a strict budget, date is booked for 24th Sept and my dress ordered... Anyhow i cant afford a sit down meal for everyone and it has been suggested to me that to let...

jenny.hu, wednesday 17-Feb-10 32
S
An emotional weekend!!
Sergzy, 9 of February of 2010 at 21:11

The weekend started brilliantly, with me buying my wedding dress - absolutely stunning!!!! It then went a bit wrong... I have two grown up bridesmaids - one lives locally and the other is seven months...

cola, wednesday 10-Feb-10 2
emmamc01
can anyone recommend where to buy my underwear from? (on a budget)
emmamc01, 1 of February of 2010 at 12:12

As i have the dress i need to think about whats going under it but i havent got a clue! Was hoping to spend around £30 if thats possible? Any recommendations gratefully received x

emmamc01, tuesday 2-Feb-10 12
Gillsy
top tier of the wedding cake
Gillsy, 30 of January of 2010 at 21:41

Does anybody keep this now???

fancyfree, sunday 31-Jan-10 10
MsJackson78
undies for the big day
MsJackson78, 28 of January of 2010 at 22:22

Hi Ladies I had a very disappointing shopping trip yesterday looking for my underwear for the big day. Where did you or are you getting yours from? I would love a basque so if you have any pics to...

bridgetvictoria, saturday 30-Jan-10 9
K
thank you gifts
kazndave, 30 of January of 2010 at 18:32

What is everyone getting for the thank you gifts for parents etc I know alot of people give flowers but my MIL sells flowers, my mum isn't too bothered about them and they have both done alot to help...

bridgetvictoria, saturday 30-Jan-10 2
videogal
What's your favourite wedding film?
videogal, 30 of January of 2010 at 20:35

Hi all - what's your favourite all time wedding film? Mine have to be Father of the Bride and Four Weddings & a Funeral, although there are loads to chose from but for me these are my two all time...

louisiannaday, sunday 31-Jan-10 20
Debbie Graham Jewellery
Bridgetvictoria You have Mail
Debbie Graham Jewellery, 30 of January of 2010 at 18:29

Hi, I have just replied to your message you sent via my website. If you want to send me any pictures of your colours, its probably best to send them to my personel email address rather than through my...

bridgetvictoria, saturday 30-Jan-10
Nikki1888
Not been on in a while...DRESS FLASH :D
Nikki1888, 26 of January of 2010 at 19:47

Well guys im gettin wed 5th march next yr at Airth castle n tryin to get myself organised as much as i can Ordering cake next week as well as dj and chair covers. But this week ive been a busy bunny n...

Sherrie H, wednesday 27-Jan-10 14
fancyfree
Guest list opinions please
fancyfree, 23 of January of 2010 at 19:38

Hi there, this is the last thing I want to bother H2B with at the moment so would value your opinions. Quick outline: Invitees are H2B's aunt and uncle (1 invitation) and their two sons (aged 20 and...

Houdini, saturday 23-Jan-10 4
Maxibon
Rant time! AIBU - you decide (long, v v long!!)
Maxibon, 23 of January of 2010 at 16:41

Hello Ladies! This is a long one so you may need a stiff drink if you intend to stay with it! I dont think I have ranted before but I need to get this out as I was in a good mood earlier! Also I think...

Maxibon, sunday 24-Jan-10 13
mrsmould-to-be
Church Wedding - How many guests?
mrsmould-to-be, 22 of January of 2010 at 09:19

Morning ladies (and gentlemen!) was sat with H2B last night making a list of guests and we seem to have a large amount for the church - looks like we will have approx 80 guest in total, and another...

bridgetvictoria, saturday 23-Jan-10 21
L
ideas for wedding invitation
lushgirlxx, 23 of January of 2010 at 02:42

Hey i am getting married abroad in sep but we're having a party when we come back, i am making my own wedding stationary but cant think of an idea for our wedding party invitations, any ideas would be...

lushgirlxx, saturday 23-Jan-10 2
Mel B
O/T made a massive decision....Teehee you around, teacher related
Mel B, 22 of January of 2010 at 20:13

Well , I don't know if you remember me talking about the arse of a head I have and how he is piling on the pressure, stress and paperwork at school. It culminated in me waking up during wednesday...

Mel B, saturday 23-Jan-10 13
The Sock Chicken
Hen night theme/dress code - please share yours *UPDATED*
The Sock Chicken, 22 of January of 2010 at 18:32

Hi, myself and CBM are stuck on what dressing up idea to have for my hen night. Please can you share what you are having/had. I don't want anything tarty, and I don't want the usual hen night stuff I...

Mrs S*, sunday 24-Jan-10 11
fancyfree
Why our wedding is not the most important thing in our lives anymore
fancyfree, 20 of January of 2010 at 15:58

As you may know, me and H2B have been having a tough time of it - with having to move 5 weeks before the wedding and H2B's recent car accident (in which the person causing the accident drove off). We...

Mrs-HFA, thursday 27-Jan-11 121
The BFG
OT - secondary education related (SEN)
The BFG, 15 of January of 2010 at 19:18

Hi this may turn into a rambling rant but i will try my hardest not to! Basicaly my middle son was diagnosed with ADHD at 4 1/2 and Asperger syndrome about a year later from then on everything has...

MsJackson78, tuesday 19-Jan-10 20
CupcakeQueen
Round VS Teardrop- Pics
CupcakeQueen, 17 of January of 2010 at 21:25

I cannot decide if I want a round or teardrop bouquet. I am not having real flowers and like to have decisions made so so far the choices are between the two below: or and this is my dress: Opinions...

CupcakeQueen, monday 18-Jan-10 18
bridgetvictoria
Clintons Cards- Sale
bridgetvictoria, 17 of January of 2010 at 12:46

Got all my thank you cards yesterday- they were selling 6 for 79p! Bargin. Also they had bridesmaid thank you cards for 79p each and day invite and wedding invites for the same price. If you're...

Daisy Duck, sunday 17-Jan-10 573
H
Witnesses - who to ask?
hkj, 17 of January of 2010 at 11:21

Is there a norm? Somewhere in the back of my mind i seem to remember reading Chief Bridesmaid and Best Man, but sure i have also seen parents do it? It is quite a significant part of the day so need...

Daisy Duck, sunday 17-Jan-10 7
*porsche*
Wedding status's
*porsche*, 13 of January of 2010 at 12:35

Wish we could have a section with a 'wedding status' like on Facebook. Mine would be:- Nicola..... wishes her venue was booked so that she can start making wedding plans! Any more........................

Blackkat, wednesday 13-Jan-10 20
S
Can anyone recommend a photographer in/near Suffolk?
sarahv75, 9 of January of 2010 at 20:36

We're getting married in Ipswich and I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations? There are so many photographers out there, it's hard to choose!

Tim Driver, tuesday 2-Feb-10 9
Mitzi50
OT and rather cheeky but would really appreciate help!
Mitzi50, 9 of January of 2010 at 10:37

Morning ladies, and gents! I hope you are all well this morning! As it says in the subject line this is rather a cheeky post and I really hope I dont get flamed for this! I have been thinking about...

sazelbean, sunday 10-Jan-10 44
sidsidney
Honeymoon in Rome
sidsidney, 10 of January of 2010 at 09:46

Morning all! OH and I have pretty much decided on Rome for our honeymoon so need to get booking now. I wondered if any of you have been and .... * have any nice hotel recommendations. * whether you...

bridgetvictoria, sunday 10-Jan-10 8
Weather Girl
**O/T it's the weekly weekend good/bad thread!**
Weather Girl, 8 of January of 2010 at 15:42

I couldn't see one of these already started and I don't remember having seen one for a bit soooo I thought I'd start one for this week! Good: It's Friday. 'Nuff said. Bad: H is probably going to be...

Ema78, friday 8-Jan-10 16
clairet14
too nervous to ring priest
clairet14, 8 of January of 2010 at 18:08

Hi ladies i dont often post but really need a bit of advice, im trying to organize a catholic wedding(im catholic, h2b non denom), have already rang a church near my parents(actually thats a bit of...

missdeedee, friday 8-Jan-10 10
Maxibon
10 weeks today!! (*takes deep breath and tries not to panic*)
Maxibon, 8 of January of 2010 at 10:23

Well as the title says really, I GET MARRIED 10 WEEKS TODAY!!!!! It has pretty much just dawned on me! eek! How are all the other march brides getting on? Max xxx

Maxibon, friday 8-Jan-10 5
S
Wedding date has changed and now only have 15 weeks to go!
sarahv75, 7 of January of 2010 at 20:41

OMG I have soooo much to do! We only decided to get married a couple of months ago and after lots of hassle with key people not being able to make dates, we decided on May 22nd. But the other day I...

Maxibon, monday 11-Jan-10 7

General groups

Hitched article topics