Skip to main content
Daffy B
Daffy B

United Kingdom · From March 2009

Discussions

Mrs Bonfire
I am worried about my H....
Mrs Bonfire, 27 of August of 2009 at 14:36

Sorry to bring this to the boards, but i am hoping someone may be able to help/give me some advice I have currently lost a bit of weight, but my H seems to have put it on, he has always been big, but...

tumbleweed, thursday 27-Aug-09 1
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
WelshTotty
I'm 36 and have just done something I've never done before
WelshTotty, 24 of August of 2009 at 19:52

I've just eaten fish and chips from a chipshop! The thread about the cost of fish and chips came to my mind when Mr WT said he was going to go to the chippy. I thought I'd bite the bullet and go for...

Kekepania, tuesday 25-Aug-09 44
Shortie
How do you make friends as an adult?
Shortie, 24 of August of 2009 at 21:13

I am 30 and I only have a couple of friends but we aren't really that close. I would love to have a couple of really close friends that I could tell anything too and that they could tell me anything....

Shortie, saturday 29-Aug-09 10
jaz
A pondering about friendship
jaz, 24 of August of 2009 at 10:41

I have very few people I would count as close friends. After some massively failed friendships in the past I am much more careful about who I let myself become close to/trust and often find myself...

Mal, tuesday 25-Aug-09 47
HaloHoney
Wooohoooooo we've sold our house!!!
HaloHoney, 24 of August of 2009 at 12:16

For what we needed!!!! Yaaaaaay!!! ?

HaloHoney, monday 24-Aug-09 19
sanjeewa_daniel
Do u like classical music ?
sanjeewa_daniel, 15 of June of 2009 at 05:32

Classical music is very cool and good for knownlege development. Do u think it ? I very like Classical music. how about you ?

Hoobygroovy, tuesday 25-Aug-09 10
spacecadet_99
Can I have some vibes for my mum please? Long and poss sens, sorry
spacecadet_99, 21 of August of 2009 at 08:13

I found out last night that my granddad died on Monday. We've been estranged from him for years - MrSC has never met him and we've been together for nearly 8 years. My mum didn't find out straight...

Hungry Caterpillar, friday 21-Aug-09 15
J
Are leggings still aceptable going out wear!!?
Jools73, 20 of August of 2009 at 23:56

I normally go out on Friday nights so jeans and a top are ok. But I'm going out Saturday instead this week, and most places don't allow jeans. I've put loads of weight on due to a humongous cyst in my...

Champagne, friday 21-Aug-09 7
St. Knickerless
Text message jokes....
St. Knickerless, 20 of August of 2009 at 09:00

Anyone got any good ones to share? ?

Headless Lois, thursday 20-Aug-09 4
bluebella
gutted, someone has attacked our car
bluebella, 20 of August of 2009 at 09:49

Had left for work as normal this morning to discover 3 windows smashed in and its been keyed down both sides.....we are on my husbands work insurance and not fully comp....so gutted

fizzypop, thursday 20-Aug-09 3
memyselfandi
To better understand 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'
memyselfandi, 19 of August of 2009 at 13:37

Flowery the Grouch, thursday 20-Aug-09 23
macca
Anybody know Nick......
macca, 18 of August of 2009 at 20:04

...obviously? Am usually on BT, but was up last night and responded to a pretty despondent post from him. Am a little concerned - has anyone heard from him?

pinkjay, thursday 20-Aug-09 28
Michpuss
Would you give someone a copy of your passport (photo page)?
Michpuss, 18 of August of 2009 at 09:52

I've got a job interview tomorrow and they have just sent me an application form to complete and to take with me. It says to attach a copy of the photo page of my passport but I am uncomfortable doing...

ashke_again, tuesday 18-Aug-09 14
swampytiggaa
its my brothers funeral tomorrow
swampytiggaa, 17 of August of 2009 at 09:30

Its going to be horrid isn't it? still can't believe he is gone.... seems so unreal. had a really weird dream about him the other night... he was at my mums - the funeral was still arranged but he was...

Daffy B, tuesday 18-Aug-09 15
Melancholie
WWYD?
Melancholie, 18 of August of 2009 at 10:20

We moved out of a rented flat on July 27th. We've been chasing the landlord for confirmation of the amount of our bond he's going to refund to us for just over a week. We had arranged for his...

emma numbers, tuesday 18-Aug-09 9
KEG
Anybody else not wanting children?
KEG, 16 of August of 2009 at 01:26

H2B and I got married 6 months ago, now we are married everybody turns the conversation to when we are having children. Since H2B and I met we discussed we did not want children, we are both still of...

Daffy B, monday 17-Aug-09 23
ooh la la
How often do you have sex?
ooh la la, 14 of August of 2009 at 09:50

Realistically? And I'm only talking about penetration.

Lady Falafel, tuesday 18-Aug-09 89
KB3
Does anyone remember Point Horror books?
KB3, 7 of August of 2009 at 10:08

As a young teenager I absolutely loved reading Point Horror books. My girlfriends and I would swap books with each other once we'd finished. They were so gripping and scary and I felt really old and...

Herringston, monday 10-Aug-09 47
Ice Queen
Update on my aunt's murder
Ice Queen, 6 of August of 2009 at 16:18

As many of you know my Aunt's ex husband was charged with murder in June and sentenced to 32 years in prison. He paid a hit man to do it who has just been extradited from Thailand...

Daffy B, friday 7-Aug-09 6
swampytiggaa
the funeral is booked.
swampytiggaa, 6 of August of 2009 at 19:19

18th August at 2-30pm. Exactly 3 months after my aunts. I went over to see mum and SIL today and ended up going to the funeral directors with SIL and my other brother. Made all the arrangements then i...

swampytiggaa, friday 7-Aug-09 10
MrsB
What's your worst chore?
MrsB, 6 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Just thinking as I pause in hanging up the washing. I hate hate hate hanging up socks on the line. they're so much sodding effort. a peg a sock. fiddly little gits. I also hhhhhhate unrolling my...

Campergirl, friday 7-Aug-09 56
shoegal01
Boarding School - Discuss
shoegal01, 6 of August of 2009 at 12:42

TOday at work we have been talking about Boarding Schools 2 of my collegues both attended boarding school frrom the age of 8 and one of them has 3 kids and all 3 kids go to boarding school. the other...

Tillybean, sunday 15-Aug-10 33
leni
felling yukky question
leni, 6 of August of 2009 at 11:47

Ok, so I thought I had hayfever - running nose but really watery (sorry to anyone having lunch). Now everytime I blow my nose I go dizzy for about 5 seconds. Now I'm also feeling light headed, bunged...

Daffy B, thursday 6-Aug-09 2
spacecadet_99
OU results!!!
spacecadet_99, 6 of August of 2009 at 09:42

I got a distinction!!!! My exam result was 84% which is one mark below the threshold for a distinction but I think due to my higher assignment marks they pushed it up a bit for me ?. I feel the need...

legless, thursday 6-Aug-09 31
Hepburn
You've probably seen this before but... Amusing complaint letter
Hepburn, 6 of August of 2009 at 09:24

Dear Mr. Thatcher, I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably...

Monkey Mavis, thursday 6-Aug-09 3
LizBjk
Update on my nan.
LizBjk, 5 of August of 2009 at 14:45

I posted a few weeks back to say that she found put she had cancer. She had an operation a few weeks back, and today she had the results. She's had the all clear! I'm so happy. It's about time we had...

WelshTotty, wednesday 5-Aug-09 4
JasmineJ
Hi!
JasmineJ, 5 of August of 2009 at 14:36

Just wanted to say Hello! I've been around on hitched for a long time but had to ditch my old id. Been posting on BT but lurking on here for a few weeks - it's scary being completely new here again!...

Daffy B, wednesday 5-Aug-09 1
M
How damn rude....
Mrs BlondeLJ, 5 of August of 2009 at 13:24

I need to get this off my chest... Our security guard, who has the sensitivty of a nat, pervs at all the girls and is the weirdest blokes I have ever met has just said to me 'have you been eating too...

Dooby, wednesday 5-Aug-09 7
tahdah
Remembering Books
tahdah, 5 of August of 2009 at 12:16

Not sure if there's anyone else similar to me... This is really inspired by the 'Lovely Bones' thread - I read the book in a weekend & enjoyed it, but the only thing I could tell you about it is...

Melawen, thursday 6-Aug-09 13
H
I need help - how to let things go?
Headless Lois, 5 of August of 2009 at 10:44

I am becoming a big ball of rage, I have so many things annoying me, I feel like I am angry all the time and just about faking not being. I had something I was really looking forward to (v rare). I...

emmali, wednesday 5-Aug-09 9
Daffy B
Do you have a religion/faith/belief system?
Daffy B, 5 of August of 2009 at 11:36

When I was younger I was quite interested in the supernatural, afterlife, pondering about whether there was a God and all that type of thing. For a short time I considered myself a spiritualist and...

CBear, wednesday 5-Aug-09 31

General groups

Hitched article topics