• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of June of 2009

5441days 8hours

Discussions

K
New York Restaurant Reccomendations?
Katiefar, 18 of September of 2009 at 10:25

Hi I was wondering if anyone on hitched would be able to help me. My H and i are going to New York for my 30th Birthday (without our 3 year old - eeeekkkkk)!!!! for 5 days. Does anyone have any recs...

Pikasue, thursday 24-Sep-09 5 1,907
K
Party buffet help - Costco Sandwich Platters
Katiefar, 9 of September of 2009 at 10:19

Hi, I wonder if any of you are able to help me. I am planning to have a few people round (perhaps 20) for some nibbles and drinks before we go out drinking for my birthday in a few weeks. My H and i...

JennyXoXo, thursday 10-Sep-09 6 53,542
K
Is there a pill which i can take to stop my period?
Katiefar, 20 of August of 2009 at 22:44

Hi Guys, I am wondering if someone can help me. I have started my period today (i think!) and i really didnt want to be on my period this weekend. Is there a pill which the Dr can give me to stop me...

Baby Buns, thursday 20-Aug-09 3 2,286
K
Reccs for somewhere to eat and drink in Bishopsgate?
Katiefar, 9 of July of 2009 at 11:01

Hi, I wondered if anyone had any reccs for places to get something to eat and drink in Bishopsgate? Or does anyone know of any coctail bars? I have been out there a few times but, find it really is...

peppermint, thursday 9-Jul-09 4
AnnaBanana
Babysitting an 8 week old baby
AnnaBanana, 3 of July of 2009 at 16:53

My friend is pregnant and she's due early Nov. Her and her H go to a music festival every December, they love it and its like a mini honeymoon for them, they leave their other child (3yo) with her...

Katiefar, friday 3-Jul-09 13
K
Has anyone been to Portugal - São Brás de Alportel?
Katiefar, 11 of June of 2009 at 12:02

(I dont know my old login so this is a new one)! I am about to book a holiday and i know someone that has a beautiful villa at the above place. Has anyone been here? We are looking to have a nice...

Katiefar, thursday 11-Jun-09 155
K
Is Turkey safe to take a 3 year old on holiday - might be stooppid Q!!!
Katiefar, 9 of June of 2009 at 19:54

I apologise in advance if this is a stupid question. We have travelled with our 3 year old but, only Spain and Italy and we are thinking this year of going to Turkey. I have heard some horrible...

chids, wednesday 10-Jun-09 8
K
What to do in Newquay - can anyone offer any recs? Staying at Atlantic Reach.
Katiefar, 15 of May of 2009 at 13:31

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. My husband and i are going to Newquay with our 3 year old and another couple and their 3 year old. Does anyone have any reccomendations on what to do and where to...

titchbunny, friday 15-May-09 12

General groups

Hitched article topics