• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

29 of March of 2009

5530days 18hours

Discussions

Weather Girl
Venues away from home
Weather Girl, 22 of December of 2008 at 19:21

Hello fellow brides to be! I'm new here so I'm hoping this hasn't been asked too many times recently! My partner and I have been trawling the web trying to find an appropriate venue for our wedding...

MrsKitty, sunday 28-Dec-08 8
leni
So whose Wedding Breakfasting it and who is just Evening Do'ing?
leni, 22 of December of 2008 at 21:07

So in early stages of planning and trying to decide whether we want/can afford a wedding breakfast or not? No one in my family has ever had a wedding breakfast/sit down meal! OH's family had had 2...

mummy, tuesday 23-Dec-08 17
Chicken
Best Christmas present ever ..
Chicken, 22 of December of 2008 at 16:26

My friend has managed to get hold of a signed QPR shirt for me. Am over the moon!

Taffie, monday 22-Dec-08 7
Wuzzle
How many people share your name?
Wuzzle, 20 of December of 2008 at 23:19

Http://www.yournotme.com/testaspnet/default.aspx There are no people with my name in the UK (this obviously hasn't been updated since I changed my name) so my answer is: You don't exist. Go and look...

Allegra, tuesday 23-Dec-08 33
(
What are you wearing on Christmas day?
(Have, 20 of December of 2008 at 18:40

I think this one has probably been done before, but i can't find it. what are people wearing? i had a bit of a cast about in town today, saw some very nice things in monsoon but too tight to spend the...

legless, monday 22-Dec-08 39
Helen**
do you earn a similar wage to your siblings?
Helen**, 20 of December of 2008 at 15:41

I earn a labout 3k more than my brother and my sister earns a lot less but gets a rent & council tax free two bed house with it, so I would say we all earn about the same. I met my parents for...

MrsB, sunday 21-Dec-08 33
July
When you got married...
July, 20 of December of 2008 at 22:14

Did you tell anyone about the colour of your bms dresses or your own? My sil is bm for her friend and they went to try them on today, I was watching my nephews. When she came back i asked did she like...

Mally Clistmas, sunday 21-Dec-08 28
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT He's 'leaving' me.....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 20 of December of 2008 at 17:42

And going out for a curry! Dont know what to do with myself tonight. All ive got to eat are a few frozen pizza slices..... not even got anything nice to nibble or drink.... bored!

Katie V, saturday 20-Dec-08 37
Hugo Brambles
Married v Not Married random ponderings....
Hugo Brambles, 20 of December of 2008 at 13:10

We went to an Army do the other night where I met a lot of OH's superiors and colleagues that I'd not met before. On three times throughout the night I was asked where we'd met to which I replied "Mr...

Linda, tuesday 9-Feb-21 23
July
Nailbiters
July, 19 of December of 2008 at 21:20

Do you ever have false nails put on? How do you manage? I can't type. i've scratched my face. I don't know how I'm going to put in my contact lenses? And I've only had the nails done on one hand. And...

July, friday 19-Dec-08 2
hazel
Managers - more cold questions
hazel, 17 of December of 2008 at 22:55

So Baron is suggesting everyone with a cold should stay at home, but if your reports did this for "just" a cold, wouldn't you be cross?

C.G., thursday 18-Dec-08 12
M
What, if anything, are you getting your dogs/cats/pets for Christmas?
merry doaky, 17 of December of 2008 at 15:05

Hi al, I'm looking for some inspiration as to what to get my 2 dogs, both female boxers and my rabbit for Christmas. Apart from picking up what we've ordered for our 2yr old son and collecting what...

merry doaky, thursday 18-Dec-08 21
NumbNuts
Anyone around?
NumbNuts, 18 of December of 2008 at 00:15

Feel knackered but can't sleep, anyone here for some mundane chattage?

*ginni of the lamp*, thursday 18-Dec-08 14
jaz hear those sleigh...
You know you're really popular when...
jaz hear those sleigh..., 16 of December of 2008 at 16:26

One of a group you are friends with, emails you and mentions changing some of the arrangements of the group night out you haven't been invited to/been told about/heard anything about ☹️ Anyone else as...

eastybabe, wednesday 17-Dec-08 15
B
wedding rings resized
bones, 17 of December of 2008 at 15:01

Anyone know about how and where I can get wedding and engagement rings made smaller? - I am asking for my mum as she has lost weight through illness. the rings are very old though any ideas?

Headless Lois, wednesday 17-Dec-08 1
Hugo Brambles
Do you know what a 'Moggy' is?
Hugo Brambles, 16 of December of 2008 at 23:07

I did an interview today for my pet related business (I look after cats when people go away) and the journalist was very intrigued by the name of my business as it contains the word 'Moggy'. He had no...

SophieM, wednesday 17-Dec-08 13
LouM
Things you can't do
LouM, 16 of December of 2008 at 15:28

Not had one of these for a while. I can't burp. I have tried, believe me, but I just can't. My friend can't click her fingers- again, I've shown her how, but its just an absolute impossibility for her...

Shiny, tuesday 16-Dec-08 61
S
Do you "look down on" people for their job/career?
Sparkly Boots, 16 of December of 2008 at 15:32

I was thinking about this the other day and was moved to post because of the Sun topic posted by "The 12DaisyDaisy's...". If you are friends with someone who works in a cafe or shop, or is a cleaner...

blossom, thursday 18-Dec-08 119
neffi
ANTM
neffi, 15 of December of 2008 at 21:27

Am I the only one watching? I would like Anya to win. You?

AnnaBanana, tuesday 16-Dec-08 10
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Would mismatched BM dresses matter??
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 15 of December of 2008 at 21:00

I have my CBM's dress which is a full length satin bridesmaid dress in navy blue. But have found two lovely dresses which compliment my wedding dress nicely in monsoon, and thought of my 11 and 14 yr...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, tuesday 16-Dec-08 22
barongreenback
AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! (Hallelujah related - you know what's coming)
barongreenback, 15 of December of 2008 at 08:50

What on earth has that man dressed as woman x-factor winning monster done to Hallelujah? Who the bloody hell put sleigh bells in the background? Everyone involved should be lined up against a wall and...

Pint&APie, tuesday 16-Dec-08 83
monkey fingers
Our Turkish toyboys
monkey fingers, 9 of December of 2008 at 22:15

Anyone else watching? My favourite bit so far, holding up a see through white mini, and skimpy top, "I love this, it's good for holiday and not at all slutty" beforehand, she had showed the black...

Donna, saturday 14-May-22 30
Hugo Brambles
Good things to do on NYE?
Hugo Brambles, 9 of December of 2008 at 19:56

It looks like NYE is just gong to be myself and the other half this year - MIL is working the next day so doesn't want to do anything and my parents don't really celebrate it. Any suggestions of what...

chids, wednesday 10-Dec-08 5
Lynseys Designs
Music or piper for walking down the aisle
Lynseys Designs, 9 of December of 2008 at 10:31

Help me decide! Has anyone been piped down the aisle? Lx

Suze, wednesday 10-Dec-08 20
jaz hear those sleigh...
What was the first present your...
jaz hear those sleigh..., 9 of December of 2008 at 15:51

OH bought you if you remember? H and I were talking about this last night and the first thing we bought each other stuff for was Christmas and I bought him a shirt or something. He bought me a dog...

MD, tuesday 9-Dec-08 27
Kirstin
Help! Inventive way to wrap tickets?!
Kirstin, 8 of December of 2008 at 16:07

Hey, I have got my OH concert tickets as part of his Xmas. I want to do something other than stick them in an envelope! Anyone got any inventive ideas? Thanks!

merry doaky, monday 8-Dec-08 10
cat26
Are the row's normal?
cat26, 3 of December of 2008 at 23:07

Hi everyone, Geez I have had 3 rows per night this week with H2B on such stupid small detail over the wedding, last night it was over his complete dumbness that an apetizer like soup, goats cheese in...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, thursday 4-Dec-08 9
Sleigh Bells Spring
Christmas names
Sleigh Bells Spring, 3 of December of 2008 at 19:20

I'm back!! Having to use a different email but got to have the Christmas name again!! What are yours and are you bothering?

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 5-Dec-08 37

General groups

Hitched article topics