• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of August of 2010

5016days 0hours : 41min

Discussions

M
The longest Wedding report Ever with Mega Flash ***********************8
Martyne, 28 of August of 2010 at 02:09

Hi Girls, Report at Last - its sooo long I got a bit carried away Ill forgive you if you die of boredom before you get to the end Thursday 5th August Wow Ive finally finished work and can start the...

KatieK, saturday 25-Sep-10 30
M
A good day all round... *** UPDATED FLASH OF ME IN MY WEDDING DRESS***
mrsmiller2b, 9 of September of 2010 at 22:30

Hi Ladies, Things finally seem to be going right, yay!! ?" /> I got a call earlier in the week to say my WR was ready which means I can get my ER back, I've been without it for almost 6 weeks....

mrsmiller2b, monday 13-Sep-10 33
M
Essex Brides - hair and makeup
Mrs_N*_2b, 11 of September of 2010 at 09:45

Hi Girls Does anyone have any recommendations for hair and make up?? I have looked at lots but they all vary in price so much a recommendation would be good! Someone has said to my Mum about Vanessa -...

Frizzball, saturday 11-Sep-10 8
L
who can we have as our witnesses?
lilsparkle, 29 of August of 2010 at 10:18

Can we have 2 women or should it be a woman or a man? I have 2 older sisters who are also my godparents and I thought it might be nice if they were our witnesses seen as i haven't asked them to be...

Martyne, wednesday 1-Sep-10 21
Gillsy
Saying Goodbye to the Dress...
Gillsy, 28 of August of 2010 at 22:36

Well, this evening it was finally time to fold up and box my wedding dress. After the Rock the Frock last Sunday I see no other reason to wear my dress so it was finally time to remove it from the...

sara 40, monday 30-Aug-10 15
Mel B
**My wedding report and hopefully pics**WARNING- IT'S LONG!
Mel B, 13 of August of 2010 at 17:43

I think this is really long, so if you fall asleep I won't hold it against ya! Wednesday 4th August It’s the day before the big day and we wake up feeling a mad mixture of nerves and excitement. I had...

Mel B, saturday 28-Aug-10 25
M
is picking up the wedding proofs
Martyne, 27 of August of 2010 at 13:01

Hi Girls, Am so excited am picking up the photo proofs today so will finally get a wedding report on over the weekend. Martyne xxxxxxx

Martyne, friday 27-Aug-10 1
M
Im Married little flash ****************
Martyne, 7 of August of 2010 at 14:23

Hi Girls, Just wanted to say, thanks for all your good luck wishes, Im married, Im hungover, and now packing for honeymoon. Had a perfect day, will do a report and pics soon I promise. Good luck to...

Red Baroness, saturday 7-Aug-10 21
chocoholic_claire
I'm a Mrs! *Flash*
chocoholic_claire, 7 of August of 2010 at 18:31

Hello! I'm a Mrs, was the most amazing day! Thought I would give you a quick flash, more detailed report to follow soon. Thanks again for all your help planning, and good luck to those getting married...

katmoore, sunday 8-Aug-10 20
M
Signing Off as a miss xx
Martyne, 5 of August of 2010 at 18:27

Hi Girls, I cant believe I get married tommorrow, im all sorted and shortly goign to meet all the girls to go and stay in a hotel near the venue. Wanted to thanks you all for your support over the...

*JLS*, thursday 5-Aug-10 6 967
Houdini
**** Good Luck Martyne - 06/08/10 ****
Houdini, 25 of July of 2010 at 16:06

Good luck and have a fantastic day my fellow Essex bride! It was a surprise to find that you and I had friends in common but it's been good to have someone local to plan with! I really hope you have...

Martyne, thursday 5-Aug-10 74
M
Stupid Question re ER on wedding day
Martyne, 4 of August of 2010 at 21:35

Hi Girls, Silly question do you wear your ER at all on the day M xxxxx

brideseekingblush, thursday 5-Aug-10 17
sara 40
Best wishes to all the brides to be
sara 40, 4 of August of 2010 at 16:44

Good luck and best wishes to all you lovely brides who are getting married over next few weeks Hope you enjoy your day and everything goes well, looking forward to reading your reports when i get back...

Gen28, wednesday 4-Aug-10 1
M
Rant - Really Fed UP
Martyne, 3 of August of 2010 at 21:43

HI, Im on a moaning one. I have billions to do before Friday and still havent finished work yet. My bridesmaid has just been round to try on the shoes she bought to go with her dress (I told the girls...

debmci, wednesday 4-Aug-10 8
chocoholic_claire
Do you think it's possible to overdose on rescue remedy.......?
chocoholic_claire, 3 of August of 2010 at 12:46

I'm sitting here clutching my bottle, my list of jobs to do seems to be increasing, I've had a morning of stressing about flowers and the venue, oh and mother related stresses. I have spent two of the...

chocoholic_claire, tuesday 3-Aug-10 9
M
omg im getting married on friday
Martyne, 2 of August of 2010 at 09:11

OMG im getting married on friday - where has all the days gone can i have some of them back please this last 2 weeks have flown by who else is gettign married within the next week and hav eyou got...

chocoholic_claire, monday 2-Aug-10 5
M
Table Planning software - does any one want one
Martyne, 30 of July of 2010 at 13:39

Hi girls, I signed up top table planner to do all my table plans and guest lists - makes it so easy and my subscription lasts until november but obviously getting married next week so wont nee dto use...

*Sarah*, saturday 31-Jul-10 10
M
Pre Shoot with photographer for signing picture with flash ****
Martyne, 30 of July of 2010 at 22:40

Hi Girls, I ha dmy pre-shoot with the photographer and he took some nice pics. One of them he is going to put on canvas with a white border so people can sign it on the day rather than a guest book -...

Martyne, saturday 31-Jul-10 13
M
Final Dress Fitting with Mega Flash********************************
Martyne, 27 of July of 2010 at 21:54

jen52637, wednesday 28-Jul-10 29
M
Final Dress Fitting Tonight & Rescue Remedy
Martyne, 27 of July of 2010 at 10:32

Hi Girlies, I have my final dress fittting tonight and im nervous. You will remember my near fainting experience last time!! On the strength of that my somethignborrowed is my mums friends smelling...

Martyne, wednesday 28-Jul-10 9
Chez2k
Your perfume on the day - what are you wearing?
Chez2k, 27 of July of 2010 at 11:39

Raef has got me thinking about perfume for the big day. What perfume are you wearing? Is it what you normally wear or a special perfume for the day? A little while ago I was trying to find a gorgeous...

nic&al, thursday 29-Jul-10 45
The Sock Chicken
**Good Luck Chocoholic Claire - 6th August**
The Sock Chicken, 25 of July of 2010 at 17:33

Hello almost date twinnie, hope you have an amazing day x

Yikes, thursday 5-Aug-10 66

General groups

Hitched article topics