• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of October of 2011

4593days 2hours

Discussions

Panjita
Independent kids?
Panjita, 14 of February of 2012 at 13:18

We were talking about this yesterday about how my youngest stepson doesn't seem to have the initiative to do anything for himself (the making tea thread reminded me). How much should a ten year old be...

*Mini*, wednesday 15-Feb-12 28
HatTrick
Piercings
HatTrick, 13 of February of 2012 at 15:27

Do you have any? Would you have them again? I have my navel and ears done. I did have 3 sets of studs per ear but the last 2 have closed up and I really want the second ones done again but I'm too...

Big Apple, thursday 16-Feb-12 54
Spangler
Awful tattoos
Spangler, 10 of February of 2012 at 11:56

Can you find any? Here is my contribution. You'd be a bit miffed if someone interpreted your child's face as looking like this:

Tray1980, saturday 11-Feb-12 50
3d jewellery
Fringe fans
3d jewellery, 8 of February of 2012 at 21:35

Back tonight on Sky 1 at 10pm

Canary, wednesday 8-Feb-12 8
HatTrick
Car eyelashes
HatTrick, 8 of February of 2012 at 14:21

Whilst on my travels during my lunch break I noticed 3 (yes, 3!!) cars with these silly eyelashes on. So come on 'fess up... have any of you got them? Flow, I have you down as a car-lash girl ?

*Nursey*, monday 13-Feb-12 44
Panjita
Conspiracy Theories
Panjita, 7 of February of 2012 at 15:59

The Beyonce thing got me thinking about Conspiracy Theories... Have you ever read up on any? I remember reading one about Paul McCartney being dead and it played on my mind for such a long time. I...

Panjita, wednesday 8-Feb-12 39
Flowmojo
Do you do everything together?
Flowmojo, 7 of February of 2012 at 16:51

Sparked by a discussion in my office, me and one of the women were just chatting about things we have planned in the next few months...and , wedding aside, i have a fair few bits and piees without Mr...

JennyH10, wednesday 8-Feb-12 45
Rizzo
People That 'Freak' You Out
Rizzo, 6 of February of 2012 at 14:39

Is there anyone famous that creep you out? For me it's: James/Lauren Harries - not because of the sex change but because she unnerves me with her nuttiness. James Blunt ad Brian Cox - I just can't...

freb2reh, wednesday 8-Feb-12 49
(Claire)
Your fave offensive word!
(Claire), 6 of February of 2012 at 14:13

I have recently started saying nob end! Now I don't even know where it's come from, but I've found myself saying it quite a bit, like if I'm talking to H I'll say "this nob end on the phone today"...

Mrs Whippy, wednesday 8-Feb-12 53
Hunry
This has got to be the skinniest woman in the world...
Hunry, 6 of February of 2012 at 10:05

Just seen this

*Nursey*, tuesday 7-Feb-12 33
Storky
Weigh in round up TOTAL! WOW!
Storky, 13 of January of 2012 at 13:53

I'd love to know how much we've lost as a group since starting back to 'Hitched school' after the Christmas and NY break. Post your results below and we'll tally them up! GO! CB - 5lbs Spangler - 4lbs...

*Nursey*, sunday 26-Feb-12 101
Rod
help with a complaint letter! UPDATED!!!!!
Rod, 3 of February of 2012 at 14:13

As you know I am cancelling a debt management plan and am in the process of writing a letter to them and in the process complain about them and (prob cheekily) request some fees back...). I worry I...

Blonde Viki, monday 19-Mar-12 20
Rizzo
The 'We Don't Want Snow' Thread
Rizzo, 3 of February of 2012 at 12:40

Am I the only one who is praying that we don't get any snow? I hate the stuff, please don't snow....

LeaLeigh, sunday 5-Feb-12 53
HatTrick
Diet Coke
HatTrick, 3 of February of 2012 at 14:30

So as I'm being good with the whole Slimming World thing I treated myself to a bottle of Diet Coke from the lunch van that comes round. I've never really drank it before, I love the full fat version...

HatTrick, monday 6-Feb-12 37
B
Things to do before you turn 30/40/50/60/have babies/get married/become a cat lady *delete as appropriate*
BigRedCandle, 2 of February of 2012 at 22:01

Hi ladies and gents, We've just been having a discussion about when we should start trying for a baby R after the wedding, and Mr R is saying he wants to have some time as marrieds before we start...

venart, friday 3-Feb-12 23
S
Am I being selfish?
sophiaamay, 1 of February of 2012 at 08:18

Just to give you a bit of background information... I got engaged in July last year which was a shock and OH and myself decided almost straight away that we wanted to get married September 2012 and...

Mrs P 2 B, wednesday 1-Feb-12 26
Canary
Interview wear advice
Canary, 31 of January of 2012 at 18:55

I have an interview for one of my graduate schemes on Friday in London-town and need some good ol'hitched fashion advice. I've been out today and bought myself this dress. The plan is to wear black...

Canary, wednesday 1-Feb-12 8
cookiekat
Why fake it?
cookiekat, 31 of January of 2012 at 15:06

Reading all the sex threads and several people have said they have faked orgasms in the past? Why? I've never faked - always demanded satisfaction Surely you man/woman is never going to get it right...

Vee Tee, tuesday 31-Jan-12 10
quackers

Was there/ is there an age you are dreading? Last year turning 25 really scared me I dreaded it, but it was a good year as I got engaged. But turning 26 in a few days has got me thinking I'm close to...

Arquard, wednesday 1-Feb-12 41
S
Any ideas about valentines day gifts?
Sarah42, 30 of January of 2012 at 14:02

I had almost completely forgotten about valentines day this year! my fiance (still feels so strange calling him that!!) propossed to me on new years day! and i have been continuosuly day dreaming...

RedStrawberry, monday 27-Feb-12 44
pandorasbox
Inspired by all the sex threads... an 'O' question...
pandorasbox, 29 of January of 2012 at 11:39

Do you achieve an O every time you have sex? Most times? Never?

emze2011, tuesday 31-Jan-12 35
Storky
Weight loss/dress sizes
Storky, 27 of January of 2012 at 14:59

A friend of mine just sent me this link. https://sizes.darkgreener.com/ I'm not sure how accurate it is but it looks like quite a good tool.

jen_84, monday 30-Jan-12 11
HatTrick
Mile high club
HatTrick, 27 of January of 2012 at 12:21

Is anyone actually a member? I don't see how it's possible? Another exotic places that you have bonked?

Mrs Whippy, friday 27-Jan-12 34
SassyT
Theme park rides
SassyT, 27 of January of 2012 at 12:22

Just had an email from Alton Towers, love that place! What are your favourite theme park rides? And, what are your favourite funfair type rides? Theme park would have to be the Thunder Looper at Alton...

*libby*, friday 27-Jan-12 26
Panjita
HR People - Maternity Leave
Panjita, 26 of January of 2012 at 12:23

Can anyone explain to me how it works..? I have saved all my holidays so I can have longer off but I'm told now that mat pay kicks in as soon as the baby is born, so does that mean i have to have 5...

Mrs C, thursday 26-Jan-12 15
HatTrick
How often do you argue with your OH?
HatTrick, 26 of January of 2012 at 10:46

I'm a very argumentative person, always have been. Me and H will have a row at least once a day over the smallest of things really. I am hopeless at biting my tongue if something is irritating me....

*Mini*, friday 27-Jan-12 58
Mellow_Yellow
Advice - chapped lips
Mellow_Yellow, 26 of January of 2012 at 08:27

I guess this is what you would call it but it's really really bad! I've never suffered from anything like this before, but it's been on and off for months now. It flares up, to the point that my lips...

Mellow_Yellow, saturday 28-Jan-12 16
SassyT
OM's - Marriage certificates and deed poll?
SassyT, 25 of January of 2012 at 21:12

I changed surname by deed poll a few years back to my mums maiden name. Will my pre-deed poll name be on my marriage certificate?

Arquard, thursday 26-Jan-12 8
Mellow_Yellow
Sunbeds
Mellow_Yellow, 24 of January of 2012 at 19:19

Following on from a discussion with some brides to be, I was surprised to find that a fair few are planning regular subbed sessions in the lead up to the wedding. Does anybody else find this crazy...

Missus S, wednesday 25-Jan-12 77
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Most influential book of all time
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 24 of January of 2012 at 13:11

Apropos of Alice and myself on another post... What do you think might be the most influential book of all time? And why? Maybe if that's too broad, the most influential book within your field of...

Missus S, wednesday 25-Jan-12 25
Cilla
FAO Clever medical types
Cilla, 24 of January of 2012 at 11:06

Feeling a bit blue as I came on today which means I'm again not pregnant ? We've not used contraception for 18months and apart from a very early miscarriage last June there's been no success....

Cilla, wednesday 25-Jan-12 11
Red Baroness
Proposed Benefits Cap
Red Baroness, 24 of January of 2012 at 10:06

Anyone watch the news last night about this? Really surprised the C of E waded in. Something needs to be done about the system. I know a single mother with 2 kids who stays at home because she's...

HatTrick, wednesday 25-Jan-12 54

General groups

Hitched article topics