• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

4 of August of 2007

6131days 7hours

Discussions

Eliza Rain
DVD or Wii Fitness recommendations
Eliza Rain, 8 of January of 2011 at 20:35

Evening... I've just signed up to 10wks @ Scottish Slimmers and to run along side need to find a good exercise regime. I have a zumba class for a Tues, but want something for Mons and Weds.... I live...

loonymoon, saturday 19-Mar-11 14
Hannah @ HGM Group
Shoe Help.....
Hannah @ HGM Group, 25 of November of 2010 at 09:21

My brother is getting married next year and i have been put in charge of bm's shoes! I have put 2 pics on to see which colour you think goes best with the dress. Not the style just the colour Thank...

jen_hhl, thursday 25-Nov-10 6
H
Winter Theme post box - HIB help?
Han85, 10 of November of 2010 at 15:19

Hey there - i am setting myself daily/weekly tasks as just realised i have only 7 weeks left - argh. Anyway todays task is to sort out the postbox. I have heard lots of great things about HIB on here...

TheCakeNinja, thursday 11-Nov-10 8
avintagebride
What do you think of these Invitations?
avintagebride, 5 of November of 2010 at 10:06

I really don't have the time, skill or inclination to do them myself, but nor do I have a large budget! I've found these on Ebay, what do you think? I'd get the pattern in Sage green with the writing...

Hannah @ HGM Group, saturday 6-Nov-10 27
S
Invitation supplier - recommendation needed
Surreylass34, 5 of November of 2010 at 20:29

Hi, we were originally going to make our own invites and decided that we wanted pocket invites and have designed what we would like. We have a logo that we would like to incorporate as it is part of...

Surreylass34, sunday 7-Nov-10 10
RayeRaye84
MASSIVE N&P FOR HANNAH @ HGM** Updated with FLASH!**
RayeRaye84, 27 of October of 2010 at 15:12

Ok this is my first N&P and its very well deserved. I'm having a unconventional theme of "squares" for my wedding and i wanted an invitation that reflected the theme but was still modern and not...

overtherainbow, friday 5-Nov-10 4
M
DIY invitations...where to start?
MrsMRtobe, 4 of November of 2010 at 22:58

Hey everyone! We're getting married next May and are just starting to think about invitations. We really want to make our own so they are more personal and cheaper (hopefully!) but don't really know...

miss.understood, tuesday 16-Nov-10 20
Sarah-Em
Wedding Invitation Monogram Dilema
Sarah-Em, 24 of October of 2010 at 18:15

HELP! I'm having a total nightmare trying to find/create my own monogram to go on the front of my wedding invitations, it doesn't help that we don't have Microsoft Word installed on our PC and all of...

Hannah @ HGM Group, monday 25-Oct-10 2
N
save the date help
nikki81, 23 of October of 2010 at 15:54

Just wanting some opinions on what to do for our save the dates. Have spent the afternoon trawling through the millions of websites and finding that slowly they are all blurring into the same image....

Joysie, saturday 23-Oct-10 7
W
Invitations - HGM Group - excellent!!!
Wifeysoontobe, 23 of October of 2010 at 11:02

Hi All, Just wanted to give a shout out to all of you who are still looking for someone to create the perfect wedding invitation for your wedding. After many enquiries, samples, endless searching and...

sarahb3426, saturday 23-Oct-10 4
xsammix
Invitation and Timings help!
xsammix, 22 of October of 2010 at 18:03

? Silly question alert.... If I am booked to get married at 1pm do I put 1pm on the invites or earlier? ? ?

xsammix, saturday 23-Oct-10 7
V
Hunt for invites begins
victur, 19 of October of 2010 at 19:39

Hi ya Getting married in Vegas May 2012 and I have decided (curse the day I had this brainwave) that I want to send out DVD invites. Well that is causing me no end of dramas but I dont think this is...

www.poesh.co.uk, wednesday 20-Oct-10 4
Mrs Bass
Different Day invites to Evening * FLASH.....ah ahhhhhhh*
Mrs Bass, 20 of October of 2010 at 13:33

That was my attempt of typing the Flash Gordon tune ? Any way! I have found an invitation i really like (good old vistaprint) which is this: but in purple but as the evening is going to be a real...

Mrs Bass, wednesday 20-Oct-10 4
B
Help......Stationery HIBS!
Bird 1, 10 of October of 2010 at 16:17

Hi, I'm getting married in Jan and really need to get my butt in to gear and get my invatations sorted out! My colours are cadbury purple and maybe other tones of purple and ivory and silver. I'm...

Jayned, sunday 10-Oct-10 4
W
Wedding Invite Designs - advice needed!!
Wifeysoontobe, 8 of October of 2010 at 21:45

Hi All, I have been searching high and low for the "perfect" wedding invite, FINALLY found something that we love, but the company who sent us the sample has let us down.Does anyone know of a company...

Snow Patroller, sunday 10-Oct-10 12
Hannah @ HGM Group
Wedding Supply HIB's......Help Needed Please!
Hannah @ HGM Group, 4 of September of 2010 at 14:37

Hi Everyone I am hosting a charity ball which is in 2 weeks time and i am in desperate need of table decorations! I am looking for little chocolates for each place setting, maybe some sort of quiz...

Hannah @ HGM Group, saturday 4-Sep-10 1
Hannah @ HGM Group
Help Needed
Hannah @ HGM Group, 4 of September of 2010 at 15:30

Hi Everyone I am hosting a charity ball which is in 2 weeks time and i am in desperate need of table decorations! I am looking for little chocolates for each place setting, maybe some sort of quiz...

Hannah @ HGM Group, saturday 4-Sep-10 223
Hannah @ HGM Group
help needed....
Hannah @ HGM Group, 4 of September of 2010 at 15:30

loopy-lou1001, thursday 9-Sep-10 514
Hannah @ HGM Group
introducing myself..........
Hannah @ HGM Group, 12 of August of 2010 at 10:28

I have read in the forum rules that i should introduce myself and i am not sure if it means here of the supplier thread, so if i am in the wrong place please let me know! I am currently starting up an...

Hannah @ HGM Group, friday 13-Aug-10 16
Vikster79
Has anyone completely changed their colour scheme?
Vikster79, 12 of August of 2010 at 15:51

I keep having wobbles about our colour scheme as i cant seem to match the colours together. I know i will stick at it and the more i buy the less likley i am to change it haa haa but i just wondered...

Hannah @ HGM Group, friday 13-Aug-10 16
V
Anyone looking for vintage style jewellery?
VintageBride82, 12 of August of 2010 at 12:26

It was my wedding on Saturday and I was looking for vintage style earrings for AGES - eventually I found 3 pairs of vintage earrings in Covent Garden and wore a pair of those. However, yesterday my...

Mrs Bass, thursday 12-Aug-10 3
shoegal01
Are these nice for bridesmaids?
shoegal01, 11 of August of 2010 at 12:05

Or are they a bit sickly?

debmci, thursday 12-Aug-10 40
H
Any HIB able to create a hair accessorty to match...
Han85, 4 of August of 2010 at 16:37

Hi there, I have finally found a snowflake which i like for my BM's to wear as necklace. But would also like a snowflake style hair piece for them to all wear. Is anyone able to create something which...

Hannah @ HGM Group, thursday 5-Aug-10 5
lamby
Thank you for being our... Cards
lamby, 26 of July of 2010 at 15:14

Hiya, Can anyone point me in the right direction for Bridesmaid cards? have seen a couple of okay ones on ebay, and a couple of silly priced ones on websites (£4.50 for a card???) Anyone know of any...

lamby, monday 26-Jul-10 9
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273

General groups

Hitched article topics