SarinaCain

United Kingdom · From October 2009

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

20 of March of 2011

4812days 1hours

Discussions

colldel1981
Where is the best Island in Maldives to Go!? anyone doing twin trip?
colldel1981, 23 of June of 2011 at 09:46

Hi All, Can anyone help on this? Also is anyone having 1 week in Maldvies and a week elsewhere? thanks soo much C xxx

Mrs C, thursday 23-Jun-11 7
Storky
Cricket Bride's Wedding Wednesday Challenge!
Storky, 22 of June of 2011 at 08:02

Welcome back, ladies and gents! Last week saw some excellent entries and I have high hopes for today. Today's challenge is to create the ultimate Big Fat Gypsy Wedding gown using the items on or...

SarinaCain, thursday 23-Jun-11 56
Allgold78
Boudoir shoot
Allgold78, 13 of June of 2011 at 21:52

Ok, so money's getting..... no, scrap that, GOT.... tight. I really wanted to do a boudoir shoot for the hubby as his wedding gift but looking at FYEO their prices are really steep. Or are they? Am I...

Chris Giles Photogra, friday 17-Jun-11 12
Arquard
I miss wedding planning!!!
Arquard, 7 of June of 2011 at 12:46

Title says it all really. I love being married but every now and then I'll see something and think 'OOOH, good for the wedding' and then realise the wedding has been and gone [:'(] I think I might...

Storky, friday 10-Jun-11 319
SarinaCain
wedding report part one with flashs
SarinaCain, 9 of April of 2011 at 20:22

SarinaCains wedding (20/03/2011) report – Part 1 – the run up to the wedding. Firstly a warning. This is going to be loooooooong. You don't have to read all of it but I wanted to keep a written...

Random Name, tuesday 7-Jun-11 57
Storky
** Cricket Bride's wedding report - 7th May 2011 **
Storky, 7 of June of 2011 at 09:47

Removed

Chippers, thursday 13-Oct-11 262
T
Entertaining Kids at a Wedding (Ideas Please)
traciehavard, 30 of May of 2011 at 08:24

Hiya Everyone, I know my weddings a while off (6th oct 2012) but i'm looking into ideas on how to entertain the kids, by that time my kids will be 5 and 4 and also have another 8 children coming, have...

Zoomo13, monday 3-Sep-12 15
BumbleBrat
** Good luck - Mooey - 02/07/11 **
BumbleBrat, 27 of May of 2011 at 21:08

Not sure if this is too early (5 weeks tomorrow!! - SQUEEE!) but I don't care.. I wanted to do this before anyone else did ? So.. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!! I hope you're reading this the night before the...

Mrs P 2 B, tuesday 28-Jun-11 108
Em1982
which shoes do you prefer??????
Em1982, 27 of April of 2011 at 21:09

Right, this is my dress and i like these 2 pairs of pumps (not wearing heals as OH will only be an inch or so taller than me and id like him taller or i will stoop!!!) so which do you think??? ...

MrsWill2b, thursday 28-Apr-11 19
MrsCoco
The ask the next person a question game
MrsCoco, 5 of April of 2011 at 13:08

Ok girls, so the idea is.....I post a question and the next person answers it, before posting a question for the next person to answer!! This way we all get talking and learn a little bit more about...

cola, wednesday 20-Apr-11 120
Flowmojo
Creating Tradition (stolen from WP!)
Flowmojo, 15 of April of 2011 at 12:58

So DillyDandy came up with an idea of starting family tradition in the run up to your wedding..........that in future years to come this will be followed and so on. has anyone started any family...

SarinaCain, saturday 16-Apr-11 8
SarinaCain
Suggest a dress
SarinaCain, 10 of April of 2011 at 17:34

Hey guys, My new grandmother in law is getting married in June. Any suggestions on what I should wear. Its in a little village church and hall by the sea. Im short only 5 feet tall and have a sizable...

LuLu_x, tuesday 12-Apr-11 10
Arquard
Wedding faux pas - what's your personal worst?
Arquard, 11 of April of 2011 at 19:08

What awful thing have you done or known someone else to do at a wedding? Whether it's the bride getting trollied and puking down her dress, the MoG having a tantrum and telling the bride she'll never...

Little Madam, monday 11-Apr-11 15
Mrs C
Mrs C's Report!!! ***Flash....aaaahhhhhh***
Mrs C, 10 of April of 2011 at 22:03

Well here it is… I can’t believe that I am now an OM and writing my report. It seems so long ago now already but I had the most AMAZING day! I have tried to include as much detail as possible and as I...

Bridetobe13, wednesday 12-Sep-12 48
kiiradee
My dress and makeup ideas **FLASH**
kiiradee, 10 of April of 2011 at 19:12

& my makeup ideas. finally flashin my dress it was fastened up properly so the body will look a bit better but i just wanted an idea. also ill need it hemming shorter and need to see what its...

kiiradee, sunday 10-Apr-11 18
Gurzle
Bit disappointed...which maybe calls my taste into question...!
Gurzle, 10 of April of 2011 at 17:47

Just spoke to my wedding co-ordinator at our venue and she said she had had the producers from The Only Way is Essex on the phone several times over the last week trying to get the venue to agree to...

SarinaCain, sunday 10-Apr-11 3
SusieWong
cancelled wedding
SusieWong, 10 of April of 2011 at 14:08

Hiya u lovely lot, just to let you all know, iam now single! just going through the process of cancelling everything, what a faff!!! Turns out OH wasnt the person i thought he was, and im happier...

charliebird7, monday 11-Apr-11 22
Mrs Bass
***My Wedding Reoprt (FINALLY) with mucho flasho!***
Mrs Bass, 10 of April of 2011 at 12:06

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to do this, once i finally found time to do it, i just couldnt seem to stop so it does go on for a bit but i have added plenty of flashes along the way to ease...

Mrs Bass, monday 11-Apr-11 16
W
Next time you hear from me, I'll be a Mrs!!
WhiteSparkles, 9 of April of 2011 at 22:05

My time has come after just 5 very short months of planning, I'll be Mrs W on Friday!!! Have a very busy few days ahead and with H2B back from the UAE for a couple of weeks, I won't get chance to jump...

SarinaCain, saturday 9-Apr-11 3
*Marmite*
8th October date octuplets....
*Marmite*, 9 of April of 2011 at 08:24

...less than six months now! (meant to post this yesterday for six months but didn't get a chance!). How's everyone getting on? I have all the big things sorted ( venue, dress etc), and am now...

SarinaCain, saturday 9-Apr-11 5
Keltickurse
Wedding Report * with flashes*
Keltickurse, 6 of April of 2011 at 21:49

Well finally got back from the honeymoon and though its only been two weeks it already feels like it all happened ages ago:I'm going to keep this brief! (flashes below) So here goes: Day before: Spent...

SarinaCain, saturday 9-Apr-11 17
Twickers
Help from London people again!
Twickers, 7 of April of 2011 at 16:06

A couple of months ago I posted about taking my OH to London for his birthday and got some fab suggestions. (Thanks to those that suggested De Hems, Bodeans and that hidden gem of a wine bar - all...

MrsCoco, friday 8-Apr-11 2
SarinaCain
Where could you wear a Tiara again?
SarinaCain, 7 of April of 2011 at 19:43

Okay so our wedding is over....and as much as I loved the dress and the flowers etc.....I love my Tiara the most. When would I ever be able to wear it again? Any ideas?

tinks269, friday 8-Apr-11 21
FutureMrsRon
If you could have starred in any film what would it be and which character would you have played?
FutureMrsRon, 6 of April of 2011 at 19:47

I'd choose Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs ? Years ago I tried to work out how I could end up in the FBI just so I could be her LOL I even inquired about joining the MI6

The Sock Chicken, monday 11-Apr-11 12
nicnol
Maldives honeymoon and spending money
nicnol, 30 of March of 2011 at 15:40

Hi all. Just looking at my bidget and I have stupidly forgot to include spending money on our honeymoon!!! Whoops! Thankfully we are all inclusive but was wondering if anyone had been or going or...

M and M, monday 11-Apr-11 7
W
Good Luck Thread ***Teal 10th April 2011***
WhiteSparkles, 4 of April of 2011 at 15:12

I bet the sun will be shining for you ? Have a wonderful day, enjoy all of it. Looking forward to your report and flashes! x

nanny plum, saturday 9-Apr-11 21
W
Good Luck Thread *** PollyJean35 9th April 2011 ***
WhiteSparkles, 4 of April of 2011 at 15:06

Not sure if this has been started yet- sorry if it has! Hope the sun shines for you on Saturday! Enjoy the day, I'm sure it will be wonderful. My fingers are crossed for you in regards to the...

Mynnie the Moocher, saturday 9-Apr-11 27
SaSaSi
Brand New Four Weddings tonight @ 9pm on Sky Living!
SaSaSi, 4 of April of 2011 at 16:33

Just as the above folks! Cant wait!

Pheonix, tuesday 5-Apr-11 16
W
Good Luck Thread ***Soon to be Mrs W***
WhiteSparkles, 4 of April of 2011 at 15:10

Hope you have a lovely day on Saturday! Fingers are crossed that the sun will shine for you too! Enjoy every minute of it x

loopyjennie, saturday 9-Apr-11 18

General groups

Hitched article topics