• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

13 of August of 2011

4649days 16hours

Discussions

Storky
What would you choose?
Storky, 13 of February of 2013 at 12:38

The place I'm joining recently ran a scheme whereby if you hit a target that was a certain %age over your quarterly target, not only did they donate to a charity of your choice on your behalf, but...

ashlil, thursday 14-Feb-13 36
OB
I need honest and brutal advice UPDATE
OB, 5 of February of 2013 at 17:26

I don't know if I can cope with Aurora. I have made some enquiries today with a few proper registered breeders and have found out that this screaming and howling is not likely to go away quickly. It...

Mellow_Yellow, thursday 7-Feb-13 132
Flowmojo
Hola Atcha!
Flowmojo, 1 of January of 2013 at 15:11

Hello ladies, been a bit awol over the festive period, busy times, plus had some issues with blood pressure so have been up to the hospital on and off being monitored, not fun times!! What have I...

Flowmojo, tuesday 1-Jan-13 23
Tizzie
For those who have been to see a Cardiologist.*update*
Tizzie, 2 of December of 2012 at 17:23

Im going tomorrow. It's the first appointment an I got referred from my Neurologist (basically couldn't find anything wrong) I've been better than I have been for about two months so I don't know if...

lovelygirl, wednesday 5-Dec-12 19
Flowmojo
When do you finish up?
Flowmojo, 4 of December of 2012 at 16:48

For christmas? Do you get long off or literally just a couple of days? I finish on fri 21st Dec at lunchtime, we we have a posh buffet in the board room and the CEo says a few words. we then close and...

pandorasbox, wednesday 5-Dec-12 41
Becklarrr
Sleeptalking/walking
Becklarrr, 3 of December of 2012 at 12:56

Have you ever done this/your OH done this? On Saturday night my OH did. We went to watch TV in bed, turned the TV off and went to sleep, about half hour late I roll over and then I get a tap on my...

Erin8, tuesday 4-Dec-12 22
*Mini*
If you were to get another cat.....
*Mini*, 30 of November of 2012 at 20:52

What would you call him? What if his name was Hugo already?

Fergo, monday 3-Dec-12 47
pandorasbox
Just had an MRI...
pandorasbox, 20 of November of 2012 at 10:28

Blimey that was a very surreal and scary experience! I am so glad I didn't have to put my whole body in, they just put me mid-way as it was for my shoulder. Creeped me out and I got a bit panicky. I...

Agouti, wednesday 21-Nov-12 12
Missus S
Nicest thing your H has done for you
Missus S, 16 of November of 2012 at 10:32

Inspired by nutellas posts, I'm not talking about slushy holidays or jewellery, but the real nitty gritty stuff you can only do for love. Mine would be my h seeing me at my worst in hospital last year...

*PinkBerry*, sunday 18-Nov-12 71
MissPanda
Cold house
MissPanda, 14 of November of 2012 at 19:22

We're renting a lovely 2.5 bed house, except, it pretty much has no insulation, whatsoever! The boiler is absolutely ancient too (I think the house is an F energy rating ☹️) which we didn't really...

MissPanda, wednesday 14-Nov-12 31
RebTheEck
The In Laws are moving
RebTheEck, 13 of November of 2012 at 21:53

To a bungalow that is in sight of our house [:'(] Not impressed

Mellow_Yellow, wednesday 14-Nov-12 24
Flowmojo
Curtain Poles and Curtains
Flowmojo, 13 of November of 2012 at 16:04

A random question yes...im currently sat on the landing in my house watching (read telling him how) Mr F put up the curtain pole in the babys room. Hes ADAMENT hes got the correct size curtain pole as...

Rizzo, wednesday 14-Nov-12 26
Flowmojo
Feeling a bit, well, i'm not sure!!
Flowmojo, 9 of November of 2012 at 11:01

So since finding out I've been pregnant, work have been good but not so forthcoming in my Mat Package or whether or not a temp was going to be bought in or whether my role would be dished out (there...

lovelygirl, friday 9-Nov-12 16
Pittabre
Drying options - which would you go for?
Pittabre, 31 of October of 2012 at 15:46

I am thinking of getting something to dry the clothes with rather than the airers that I currently have everywhere. What do you have and what would you recommend? I have seent he Lakeland dryer and it...

cookiekat, wednesday 31-Oct-12 18
*Mini*
Laparoscopy- what do I need to ask?
*Mini*, 16 of October of 2012 at 19:24

I have my pre-op booked for my Laparoscopy on Thursday, the actual Op is the 8th November. The letter says I may be there for 4 hours and they will take bloods etc but what else is going to happen...

Helenia, thursday 18-Oct-12 22
G
Is my sister Bridezilla or is she normal?
getting by, 23 of August of 2012 at 16:46

My sister announced last year that she was going to have a small intimate wedding abroad. It happened that both the location (Antigua) and the hotel (a sandals resort) she chose were quite expensive....

venart, tuesday 4-Sep-12 22
Flowmojo
Cake Flash..feat Kharv!!
Flowmojo, 23 of August of 2012 at 12:11

So, as many of you know (cos i been moanig about it!!) ive been working on a wedding cake and a first birthday cake for the past week to ten days or so..its beena labour of love and i will never book...

*Eclair*, thursday 23-Aug-12 46
Flowmojo
Dog Shaming Gallery
Flowmojo, 22 of August of 2012 at 09:06

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191541/Bad-boy-Craze-dogshaming-sweeps-internet--cats-arent-safe-owners-scorn-either.html What would YOUR pets sign be!? My dogs would be 'I like to sneak up...

Pompey, thursday 23-Aug-12 21
Saisi
Yay, I have a job!
Saisi, 17 of August of 2012 at 15:19

After all the talk of redundancy I got confirmation today that I have been slotted into a role. It was my first-choice preference in terms of role and location so I'm very pleased. However it doesn't...

~Peanut~, saturday 18-Aug-12 14
(Claire)
Sweets from the past!
(Claire), 16 of August of 2012 at 15:15

H has been packed in smoking now for nearly 6 weeks I am a very proud wife, it has been a struggle for him but he can now see the wood for the trees - anyway he used gum to start with and then weened...

Missus S, sunday 19-Aug-12 61
Pompey
Kittens and poo
Pompey, 16 of August of 2012 at 09:46

Cat people, both kittens are on the same food, drinking the same water and the same kitten milk. One has nice poo, the other has very runny poo. Are they okay? Worried cat Mummy.

RebTheEck, thursday 16-Aug-12 6
Ali_G
Kitchen Knives - recommendations please
Ali_G, 8 of August of 2012 at 11:22

Can I have some recommendations please. OH and I have decided that, with some of our wedding money, we're going to buy a really really good set of kitchen knives... But I do not have a clue what is...

Ali_G, friday 10-Aug-12 24
Mrs Bass
A request- Any tips on how to be the perfect bridesmaid on the big day?
Mrs Bass, 26 of July of 2012 at 14:24

As some of you will know from past posts regarding Oxford, lanterns and paper pom poms, my friend is getting married and I am bridesmaid and it's this weekend!!! Im heading over after work but the day...

Tiny-Tiggs, tuesday 31-Jul-12 19
*Mini*
What would you have been called?
*Mini*, 16 of July of 2012 at 22:01

If you were a boy? I would have been Robert.

Storky, wednesday 18-Jul-12 62
Tizzie
Help! My H's Birthday...
Tizzie, 10 of July of 2012 at 21:45

He's 23 at the end of the month. We don't have much money it being two weeks since our wedding and he keeps saying he doesn't want anything. He wanted to go and see Michael Macintyre but the tickets...

amihohu, thursday 12-Jul-12 8
Flowmojo
So, before you read my wedding report..
Flowmojo, 22 of June of 2012 at 13:59

So, I am just getting pics together to post my wedding report over on WP however there’s a little nugget of info you should know prior to reading.. We found out literally just before the wedding, and...

Vanilla Pod, thursday 5-Jul-12 84
N
****** Good Luck Lovelygirl ~ 13th August ******
Noodle2Be, 21 of July of 2011 at 06:54

Good luck date twin!! I hope you and your husband to be have a wonderful day! Fingers crossed for some good weather! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. See you on the other side! Xxx

*Nursey*, friday 12-Aug-11 36
LottaVictualia
SIL's 'demands'...am I being unreasonable?
LottaVictualia, 7 of August of 2011 at 11:35

I just talked to my sister in law and am now a bit speechless. A bit of background: 80% of our day guests are coming from abroad and instead of booking them into hotels, which would turn our rather...

Purple Pixie, monday 8-Aug-11 29
Little Madam
* * * Good luck Phoenix - 11 August 2011 * * *
Little Madam, 19 of July of 2011 at 12:41

Well Phoenix, you are more or less my date twin - so wanted to send you a message to say - Good luck. I can't wait to see all the little bits and pieces you've worked on come together, and am still...

LeeLee :), sunday 7-Aug-11 41
navychick
**Good Luck** amethyst76 6th August
navychick, 30 of July of 2011 at 09:26

All the very best of luck to you amethyst, can't believe your wedding is so close. I truly hope the sun shines, you have a wonderful day and all of your hard work and planning comes together. Enjoy...

lovelygirl, sunday 7-Aug-11 39
Pheonix
Good Luck Little Madam ****12th August***
Pheonix, 20 of July of 2011 at 10:54

Hey Kayl, I hope I'm not duplicating, I've searched but cannot find another good luck thread for you... As a fellow military bride i've watched your plans come together with added interest and can't...

Little Madam, thursday 11-Aug-11 99
lovelygirl
* * * ---@ Good Luck Noodle2be @--- * * * 13th August
lovelygirl, 20 of July of 2011 at 22:40

Good Luck date twin! we have been on here for what seems like forever planning and I can't believe how quickly the time has rolled round. Hope you have a Fantastic day and it is every bit how you...

RebeccaLou87, sunday 7-Aug-11 55

General groups

Hitched article topics