flutterbye
flutterbye

United Kingdom · From November 2009

• Beginner

Discussions

teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Please dress me... Update
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 4 of August of 2010 at 12:51

I am going to a wedding in a fortnight and have been going through my wardrobe, gawd I'm a small hippo now and cant fit half my stuff...... I have a few dresses id wear but a belt with them (and they...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, thursday 5-Aug-10 7
woo-woo
How should I accessorise this dress?
woo-woo, 4 of August of 2010 at 11:31

Hi Ladies As most of you know when we get married next month I will be 6 months pregnant, this is the dress I am going to wear. Our colour scheme is purple, I was thinking of wearing purple shoes and...

Lynseys Designs, wednesday 4-Aug-10 13
N
Order of service
nettely, 4 of August of 2010 at 11:04

I decided not to have an order of service, but now i'm having a panic. is everyone else having one? What are you putting in it? will my guests be bothered either way? Help needed as wedding is getting...

BoroKate, wednesday 4-Aug-10 8
*porsche*
O/T - Pressie ideas pls
*porsche*, 4 of August of 2010 at 10:39

It's my friends b.day next week and I am really struggling to find a gift for her. She is the girl who has everything, and is quite posh and likes the finer things in life, so I can't go cheapy on...

debmci, wednesday 4-Aug-10 10
flutterbye
How embarassing
flutterbye, 28 of July of 2010 at 16:21

I went to the doctors this morning for honeymoon travel jabs... I don't mind needles and absolutely don't have a problem with injections. But 5 mins after the jabs I'm in the waiting room while HB is...

flutterbye, wednesday 4-Aug-10 12
Lynseys Designs
Pls don't go sharing too much info on here
Lynseys Designs, 3 of August of 2010 at 20:31

Teehee has mentioned people sharing too much info on the 'Getting to know you' thread but I hadn't really paid much attention to what some had posted and I am quite uncomfortable by it all. Please be...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, wednesday 4-Aug-10 29
B
Name changing....
brideseekingblush, 3 of August of 2010 at 14:04

Well, all along I have said that I would keep my maiden name for work. I work in lobbying where it's quite important for people to know who you are...But this is my first day back and it just FEELS SO...

Mrs S*, tuesday 3-Aug-10 10
BumbleBrat
Show us your cute and furries!!
BumbleBrat, 2 of August of 2010 at 23:17

Your pets that is! I'm a proper softy and love animals, great and small! (That absolutely doesn't include anything insect related - Ugh!) So what little cuties do you have? Pics would be nice ?

BumbleBrat, friday 6-Aug-10 17
thefuturemrsclarke
decorating ideas?
thefuturemrsclarke, 2 of August of 2010 at 19:54

Hello everybody! thought id start by sayiong hello , im usually found on the wedding planning board, but now im married, we are getting on with sort ing out our house. so if you was buying a new sofa,...

Treacle tart, thursday 5-Aug-10 5
agentblackcat
Photographer advice - two photographers OM or HiB
agentblackcat, 2 of August of 2010 at 17:53

Hi everyone I have booked my photographer already - taken his full package which includes everything - but also two photographers. I am starting to have second thoughts now about having the two...

agentblackcat, monday 2-Aug-10 8
tahdah
[:D] Assistance for an OM required please
tahdah, 30 of July of 2010 at 10:24

My friends have just got engaged and we're going to their party next weekend...I have no idea what to get them (if anything at all), I have already sent a card. ?

CLAIREYFAIRY2, friday 30-Jul-10 7
babyw
Would you sell your tiara, dress etc after the wedding?
babyw, 29 of July of 2010 at 18:45

Wondered how many people actually sell their stuff after the wedding. I can't bear to part with mine - stored in the loft for ever more I think.

www.poesh.co.uk, friday 30-Jul-10 16
K
Getting married and looking at venues
king george, 27 of July of 2010 at 00:14

X

Peter, tuesday 24-Aug-10 31
MrsKeating2B
what do you say?
MrsKeating2B, 29 of July of 2010 at 16:03

Right ladies i need HUGE help!! Basically.. I have a friend who has been my friend since like forever.. when i announced my engagement she said i cant wait to be MOH. I didnt say anything and just got...

MrsDicken2b, friday 30-Jul-10 8
twf
30 ..
twf, 26 of July of 2010 at 15:43

I am going to be 30 next week & for some reason it is really freaking me out. I am being a spanner arent I! ?

Maxibon, tuesday 3-Aug-10 14
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
A bit scared.....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 26 of July of 2010 at 22:21

Tomorrow my brother and I are going to see my dad. dads not in good health and my brother wants to ask him outright what's the story............. i think my dads too proud to tell us the truth. I'm...

flutterbye, wednesday 28-Jul-10 9
flutterbye
Hello!
flutterbye, 23 of July of 2010 at 13:22

Hello all ? Now my wedding is over I thought I'd pop into some of the other forums to see what was going on... and this forum looks busier than the post-weddings one ? How are you all today?

Wicket, monday 9-Aug-10 12
F
advice needed :)
futureMrsM, 25 of July of 2010 at 12:09

Hi ladies i need ur opinion on this I am gettin married in april 2012 and i have always wanted pink incorporated in my wedding (im pink mad) but the OH does not want to wear pink at all which is fair...

futureMrsM, wednesday 28-Jul-10 10
bringon2010
Old Marrieds!!! Let's impart some hard earned wisdom! :-)
bringon2010, 28 of July of 2010 at 14:49

Hello All! Well, been I've lurking on here since I got married over 2 months ago and am still loving the reports and flashes ladies (as always) :-) and missing the buzz of looking forward to geting...

twf, wednesday 28-Jul-10 11
A
is anyone not having a gift list???
amythest76, 27 of July of 2010 at 10:21

We are thinking of not having a gift list-we have lived together for years and dont really need anything, also have no room in our flat (2 kids have made sure of that!!), im really not comfortable...

debmci, monday 2-Aug-10 46
Browny
Mass dress flash anyone?
Browny, 27 of July of 2010 at 11:26

So I have noticed quite a few people have found their dresses over the last couple of weeks (myself included!) so thought it might be nice to have a mass flash so everyone can flash their dresses!...

sexeezee, tuesday 31-Aug-10 197
Shnarfy1
Emotional Blow-out
Shnarfy1, 27 of July of 2010 at 12:14

My partner and I always knew that we would get married on the anniversary of our the day we starting dating, we thought it would be sweet and also easier to remember!! A few people in my family have...

Bobbins30, tuesday 27-Jul-10 11
Storky
Extravagances
Storky, 27 of July of 2010 at 12:18

So, I'm incredibly nosey. I make no apologies for this, it is something I'm sure I will never grow out of! Regardless of our budgets I'm sure each and everyone of you has one extravagance that you're...

Annah304, tuesday 27-Jul-10 48
Chez2k
Your perfume on the day - what are you wearing?
Chez2k, 27 of July of 2010 at 11:39

Raef has got me thinking about perfume for the big day. What perfume are you wearing? Is it what you normally wear or a special perfume for the day? A little while ago I was trying to find a gorgeous...

nic&al, thursday 29-Jul-10 45
E
Bridesmaids Dresses to "match" Bride's dress?
emmamac73, 27 of July of 2010 at 10:44

lauren700, thursday 29-Jul-10 27
Storky
Holiday countdown
Storky, 26 of July of 2010 at 11:24

I am a very excited lady! It's my friend's wedding on Friday and then I'm taking Ma CB on holiday to Cyprus on Saturday! I appreciate it's not exciting for anyone else but I've got a huge grin and...

Suzie&Karl, saturday 31-Jul-10 19
S
Buffet reception...speeches???
Soon to be Mrs W, 26 of July of 2010 at 12:29

We are having a buffet for our reception at a different venue to our ceremony, the ceremony being at 3.30 and arriving at our reception for 6pm. The issue we have is we dont know when to have the...

mrsjbw2b, monday 26-Jul-10 5
M
Im back & married report & pics!!
mrslowndes2b, 25 of July of 2010 at 21:55

Hi All Well here is my report and pics Wednesday: finished work not a second too soon!! lol had a really nice card and a bottle of champers from everyone ? (at this point still not sunk in I was...

atlonglast, tuesday 27-Jul-10 28
xsammix
CAKE FLASH!!!
xsammix, 25 of July of 2010 at 19:07

Im going to see my cake lady this week. Need some inspiration of what decoration I would like.... I know I want 3 tiers, with sponge not fruit cake but I have no idea how I want it to look. So FLASH...

MrsS29, monday 26-Jul-10 26
mrsgreatbatch2b
Help
mrsgreatbatch2b, 26 of July of 2010 at 12:07

How do I change my little profile pic, I can't remember.

mrsgreatbatch2b, monday 26-Jul-10 3
Mrs_T2B
O/T Nice local people & your money
Mrs_T2B, 23 of July of 2010 at 13:15

More of a talking point than anything important but I just wondered what your opinions would be. All of the services so far for our wedding are locally sourced (apart from the decor). I like the idea...

Bobbins30, friday 23-Jul-10 5

General groups

Hitched article topics