Skip to main content
emberlynn
emberlynn

United Kingdom · From November 2009

Discussions

Houdini
HIB help please
Houdini, 12 of June of 2010 at 11:31

Do any of you remember Vicki Shone of Baby Bear Creations? I bought a tiara off her website last August and put it into a box of bits I have kept over at my mum's. As my dress is now in, I went to get...

Sherrie H, monday 14-Jun-10 10
The Sock Chicken
**GOOD LUCK JELLY* 13th June
The Sock Chicken, 9 of June of 2010 at 12:57

Wishing you the bestest day ever, I can't believe how fast it has come round! Have a fab time and don't forget to come back soon with your piccies xx

Mel B, sunday 13-Jun-10 44
emberlynn
supplier logo??
emberlynn, 8 of June of 2010 at 13:37

Can someone help me please? ive pressed the associate button so many times and have put in the forum username details, but its still not showing!

emberlynn, thursday 10-Jun-10 1
emberlynn
Hi im new round here!
emberlynn, 3 of June of 2010 at 15:31

Hiya, thought i would say hi! I am a registered supplier but my little supplier symbol isnt showing up lol! Hopefully someone will help me sort it! Hope to get to know you all xx

TheCakeNinja, thursday 3-Jun-10 5
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273
emberlynn
Crystal headbands for sale £10 each
emberlynn, 3 of June of 2010 at 14:40

I have 5 crystal headbands for sale due to a change in colour. £10 each Email me on ***************@***.*** Thanks

Allgold78, thursday 29-Jul-10 1 671
emberlynn
Stunning tea length dress perfect for bride or bridesmaid
emberlynn, 30 of November of 2009 at 16:04

Hi, i wore this dress for my sisters wedding on saturday. It is absolutely stunning and so unusual. Perfect for any bride or maid. It is tea length in ivory with a midnight blue sash and other detail...

emberlynn, monday 30-Nov-09 602

General groups

Hitched article topics