Skip to main content
CorrineSmithDesign
CorrineSmithDesign

United Kingdom · From December 2009

Discussions

JengleBells1983
Looking for someone who makes bridal headwear
JengleBells1983, 22 of June of 2010 at 12:10

I am posting on behalf of a very stressed out friend who is getting married next May. I cant remember what the name of these things are, maybe its just a fascinator, but she is looking to wear a small...

Katie V, wednesday 23-Jun-10 5
GEMINIBEBE
Suppliers - General rant arrghhh.....
GEMINIBEBE, 6 of May of 2010 at 13:09

Afternoon just need to moan to someone! Im starting to really get annoyed with suppliers not getting back to me and then having to chase them up for quotes....................... ? This happened with...

Sherrie H, friday 7-May-10 28
sineadw
Hair accesories help! katie vale please read!
sineadw, 20 of April of 2010 at 16:33

Im completely unorganised so i shouldnt be concerned with the small details yet, i havnt even found a dress...but i have an idea of a piece i would like making for my hair! i live in liverpool an im...

Katie V, saturday 24-Apr-10 19
A
where can i find a dress like this??????
amythest76, 16 of March of 2010 at 09:38

Morning everyone! i came across this dress on the internet by accident but i love it!!perfect for a summer wedding but can't find one like it anywhere!!there was no info on the web page just the...

*porsche*, thursday 18-Mar-10 13
AutumnRose
Help with jewellery ideas for BMs
AutumnRose, 16 of March of 2010 at 10:55

Morning ladies, I'm at home today and trying to gets some bits and pieces sorted. I want to give my BMs jewellery to wear and as a gift - undecided as to necklaces or bracelets as yet although i think...

3d jewellery, tuesday 16-Mar-10 15
Mrs S*
Jewelery HIBs in here!
Mrs S*, 22 of February of 2010 at 23:55

Hi, I'm after a tiara, necklace, earrings maybe a bracelet! I don't know... Sell it me! This is my dress I'm having it in white and silver as shown. I have a plain veil, 2 level finger length (i...

babyw, tuesday 23-Feb-10 8
V
Vintage style headpiece
vintage lass, 15 of February of 2010 at 22:49

Hey everyone....totally fell in love with the Jenny Packham (Acacia) headpiece that Cheryl Cole wore on the xfactor! Only problem is that its completely out of my price range...being a staggering...

lamby, friday 16-Jul-10 20
J
Headband /Tiara Flash
JackieS, 14 of February of 2010 at 17:48

Anyone like to flash their headbands or tiaras? I'm after some inspiration as I bought a couple of cheapy ones and hated them lol!

sarahv75, monday 15-Feb-10 10
naomiowen
wedding bracelet
naomiowen, 25 of January of 2010 at 16:34

Pleeeeease can someone help me find a bracelet to match my dress and necklace & earings!? as you can see, although crystal/diamond looking ,very little bling, but i dont like pearls so trying to...

Gillsy, monday 25-Jan-10 4
Starburst
jewellery help please
Starburst, 21 of January of 2010 at 13:53

Can anybody recommend any HIBs for jewellery? My friend is looking for a necklace, bracelet and earrings made with swarskovi crystals. Many thanks in advance?

The Little Jewellery, sunday 24-Jan-10 9
delvesje
any jewelers in here please
delvesje, 12 of January of 2010 at 10:47

I am looking for something to wear in my hair, I know the style I want just having trouble finding it.

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 12-Jan-10 11
emmy1979
Forehead bands
emmy1979, 11 of January of 2010 at 15:10

Hey everyone, I've fallen for this forehead band but, whilst it is very beautiful, I don't want to shell out £115 for it (my wedding dress cost less than this!) Any suggestions/alternatives would be...

Katie V, monday 11-Jan-10 3
C
O/T Im getting really annoyed!!
Curly Panda, 14 of December of 2009 at 14:31

These constant flaming recorded messages that keep ringing several times a day asking about if I have a loan and am i aware of governemnt legislation about how to write off my debts! grrrr im getting...

flutterbye, monday 14-Dec-09 6
thefuturemrsclarke
opinions pls
thefuturemrsclarke, 13 of December of 2009 at 19:37

can i have your opinons on this dress please? i thought i had decided on mine but iv had a big wobble and now hate the thought of it. iv decided its to busy and has to much beading going on, when...

Lucy137, monday 14-Dec-09 14
CorrineSmithDesign
It's been a long time......
CorrineSmithDesign, 8 of December of 2009 at 14:46

So long in fact that I've had to re-register?. I'm sure I won't recognise many people on here as most of them will have moved on. Anyway just thought I'd say hi as I didn't want to seem rude and start...

CorrineSmithDesign, wednesday 9-Dec-09 14
jem179
O/T Avon
jem179, 8 of December of 2009 at 14:08

I had heard that one of the best mosquito repellents (inadvertantly) was Avons skin so soft dry oil spray. I just found out they are doing 50p delivery at the moment (finishes today if anyone is...

Lynseys Designs, wednesday 9-Dec-09 9
M
New to hitched, would like your opinions
Mrs-R-2-b, 8 of December of 2009 at 11:07

Hi Ladies, Im new to hitched but im gathering it works the same way as confetti. im due to get married 29th August 2010, all planning in near enough done. Getting married in a local church and then...

CorrineSmithDesign, tuesday 8-Dec-09 10

General groups

Hitched article topics