S
SunshineBride

United Kingdom · From February 2010

• Beginner

Discussions

M
Is this Too Much?
meggles24, 2 of May of 2010 at 10:04

Hi ladies... Finally everythign is coming together- I went to buy m jewelry the other day but now im wondering whether i'll look too over the top as there is a lot of detail in the bodice of my...

bygeorge, monday 3-May-10 12
bethanw
Hen Night Pictures
bethanw, 2 of May of 2010 at 20:44

My CBM dressed me up with a veil, flashing sash, flashing wand and willy whistle! She'd done everyone a goody bag with my name and the date on it. Inside was some L'Occitane and Sanctuary smellies, a...

GeordieBarbie, monday 3-May-10 5
MrsRegantobe
I need your dectective skills please....
MrsRegantobe, 3 of May of 2010 at 10:50

So after my last post I've decided to look for a jacket of some short to cover the tops of my arms as i don't want to get cold (November wedding) I am having no luck finding anything that I can see...

Weesie3, monday 3-May-10 10
Gnashalou
Proposing to your man - anyone gone against tradition and done it this way? Thinking about it!
Gnashalou, 3 of May of 2010 at 14:30

Hello! I'm new here and want to be able to say I'm officially engaged, but I'm not. Yet! I've been with my man for a year and although we've talked about marriage we haven't made it official. In other...

FoundTheOne, wednesday 5-May-10 12
thefuturemrsclarke
can somebody tell me im not a complete saddo?
thefuturemrsclarke, 3 of May of 2010 at 16:49

Im doing the hoovering wearing my wedding shoes, and watching repeats of four weddings whilst oh is at work. this makes me a bit sad doesnt it ?

GEMINIBEBE, monday 3-May-10 14
The Sock Chicken
Toilet Paper Wedding Dress
The Sock Chicken, 29 of April of 2010 at 14:44

I was searching for a wedding dress shop when I came across a site for cheap wedding ideas. On it they advertised a competition where you have to make a dress and hair accessory out of toilet paper....

cola, thursday 29-Apr-10 9
lamby
Major bridesmaid dress wobble - advice please!
lamby, 29 of April of 2010 at 14:48

Hi, I'm considering being a bit crazy and buying different bridesmaid dresses to the ones I have hanging in my wardrobe!! I ordered 2 from landy bridal in China, which were meant to replicate the...

lamby, friday 30-Apr-10 24
crafty em
butterfly themed weddings....................
crafty em, 29 of April of 2010 at 16:19

Saw these and thought i'd share the butterfly at the top spins round, i love it!! https://www.lakeland.co.uk/search/50374?src=crteo obv i am in no way connected to lakeland, but if this offends,...

aliaisp, thursday 29-Apr-10 20
Mrs_T2B
Budget Bridesmaid Dresses
Mrs_T2B, 29 of April of 2010 at 10:45

Morning Ladies ? I was browsing ASOS last night, and noticed that there were a few occasion dresses which you many find suitable for CBM/BM's. I liked this one, it's £36, and is Grecian Maxi Dress....

aliaisp, thursday 29-Apr-10 8
shoegal01
Wedding Ring Help
shoegal01, 29 of April of 2010 at 10:02

Can you all flash your wedding rings please!! I have tried a few on and none of them sit right with my engagement ring. I am thinking for it to sit correctly i am going to have to have a bit of the...

mrsjbw2b, friday 30-Apr-10 23
Josiep00
O/T I got a promotion!
Josiep00, 1 of April of 2010 at 11:45

EEeeek! I'm not a career-minded lady but am super shocked and excited. The extra money will be so handy for our wedding plans ? The college I work for has been going through a merger for 6 months, so...

jem179, thursday 1-Apr-10 11
C
tattoo covering make-up
cbarlow, 1 of April of 2010 at 10:31

Hi even though i love my tattoos i really want them covered up for my wedding day, does anyone else have this problem or know of any good products to use.

dm28, friday 14-May-10 16
L
Haven't done a flash in ages
loxtonm, 1 of April of 2010 at 12:47

Hi all I haven't been on hitched for ages. I now have 2 days to go till the big day and becoming a bit nervous so I thought to carm my nerves I would do a little flash of bits and pieces. Hope you are...

sarahv75, thursday 1-Apr-10 10
shoegal01
Could i wear this dress to the evening do of a wedding?
shoegal01, 31 of March of 2010 at 10:32

The dresses on the left obviously! I know its cream but its clearly not bridal! Would you wear it to a wedding?

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 2-Apr-10 49
emmamc01
A so far flash!
emmamc01, 1 of April of 2010 at 14:09

The venue my dress The pink dress my two 'daughter' bridesmaids are wearing my chief bridesmaid dress (but i have sewn crystals on the bust of all bridesmaids dresses) flowergirl dress Bridesmaids...

emmamc01, thursday 1-Apr-10 14
debmci
Booked my Wedding Cars Yesterday!! *FLASH!*
debmci, 16 of March of 2010 at 20:05

? My OH and I went yesterday after looking at loads of cars in loads of companies!! We have booked the Rolls Royce Silver Dawn and The black/silver daimler! This is the pics from the company's...

Chez2k, wednesday 17-Mar-10 18
Steelgoddess
Would it bother you if...
Steelgoddess, 17 of March of 2010 at 12:04

Someone at your wedding wore white, cream or ivory? xx

spaceychick, thursday 18-Mar-10 38
ashlil
... excuse the dumbness.. could you all please help on the acronyms?
ashlil, 17 of March of 2010 at 13:21

Sorry to sound so dumb, or its just my age ? Can you advise on all the acronyms so that I'm uptodate? guessing BM = Bridesmaid or is it Best Man FIL = Father in law? SIL = Sister in law what are the...

Daisy82, wednesday 17-Mar-10 4
lizzyleek
What is...
lizzyleek, 17 of March of 2010 at 12:42

A receiving line and why do you do it? I know to many of you it's a dumb question but as I have said before I have never been to an all day wedding on the evening so if you wouldn't mind please.......

Pink121, thursday 18-Mar-10 12
N
Centre piece help please....
NI bride, 17 of March of 2010 at 13:04

I've changed my mind so many times so far with my centre pieces. I would like to incorporate flowers & light. Ideally a single flower in a cylindrical vase with maybe fairylights around it - but...

Sherrie H, thursday 18-Mar-10 20
N
Swarovski chandelier earrings....
NI bride, 17 of March of 2010 at 12:37

Can anyone let me know where I can find Swarovski chandelier earrings for my wedding day? I think that if I go for bigger earrings I can do without a necklace. Thanks.

GEMINIBEBE, thursday 18-Mar-10 7
J
yey i found my dress!!
Jellyflower, 10 of March of 2010 at 19:08

I found my dress, i found my dress i found my dress!!!! ? He he he sorry but am very excited as have finally found a dress i love, feels like it's taken ages.... especially as i already had one! ( it...

Jellyflower, saturday 27-Mar-10 13
Storky
Something silly but exciting!
Storky, 17 of March of 2010 at 17:03

I just got a little parcel through the post and am ow grinning like a loony! It's my De Beers passport! It looks like a black version of our British passports but inside it has a picture of my ring...

AutumnRose, thursday 18-Mar-10 6
overtherainbow
Postman just brought me a suprise :)
overtherainbow, 17 of March of 2010 at 13:29

£20 of M & S Vouchers from Toyota! Apologising for the inconvenience of having to have my car recalled earlier! An unexpected suprise.

Storky, wednesday 17-Mar-10 8
Charlotte12
Design your own ring... thoughts?
Charlotte12, 25 of February of 2010 at 14:46

Hello everyone! Me and my fiance are still on the hunt for the perfect wedding ring and found a website that basically lets you design your own ring... /create-engagement.php?m=8 What do you think?...

overtherainbow, wednesday 3-Mar-10 4
S
Gorgeous website!
sarahv75, 25 of February of 2010 at 22:31

I've just discovered a gorgeous website called Live Laugh Love I just love it and will definitely be using it in the kitchen after the wedding!!

sarahv75, friday 26-Feb-10 11
Keltickurse
Advice on making own invitations
Keltickurse, 25 of February of 2010 at 23:29

There was a thread on here some time last week or the week before where a few of you recommended websites for supplies for your invitations - I cant find the thread so hoping you can post them here as...

Keltickurse, friday 26-Feb-10 13
Stazzle
Bouquet & centrepiece samples - pics!
Stazzle, 25 of February of 2010 at 17:46

Hey all Went to see my florist at a wedding fair last weekend and she did a sample of my bouquet and centrepieces for me. Just wanted to share! What do you think? Centrepiece sample pics: Bouquet...

Stazzle, friday 26-Feb-10 5
debmci
Engagement Party- 5 weeks after the Big Proposal!!
debmci, 25 of February of 2010 at 16:19

Wee bit of advice required!! Tomorrow night is our Engagement party!! But I was just wondering when and how we should arrive! I suggested being fashionably late and kind of making an entrance, however...

debmci, friday 26-Feb-10 6

General groups

Hitched article topics