Discussions

Cornelius
Table names - care to share?
Cornelius, 5 of July of 2010 at 12:25

emmamac73, friday 16-Jul-10 55
MrsRegantobe
Woo Hoo! Just booked Honeymoon
MrsRegantobe, 30 of June of 2010 at 14:32

Forest of dean here we come! Just had to share! Four lovely days with woodlands and a cabin and the most important thing? Our Puppy. ? Very Happy indeed!

watsonnicole1, wednesday 30-Jun-10 1
O
good wedding planners in Dublin?
onekaren, 30 of June of 2010 at 15:55

Hi! Can anyone recommend a good wedding planner in Dublin? HELP! I'll pay anything to get it all done for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

watsonnicole1, wednesday 30-Jun-10
Charlied
song lyrics for reading?!
Charlied, 30 of June of 2010 at 12:15

I have searched and searched for readings and can't fing the right one. I have already asked OH's dad to do a reading, I know he will deliver whatever I give him perfectly be he is insistant that we...

debmci, wednesday 30-Jun-10 9
watsonnicole1
Gift for H2B
watsonnicole1, 30 of June of 2010 at 15:29

Just looking for soe inspiration as to what to get H2B for a wedding present? I was thinking a nice engraved watch but he only really wears designer watches and there's no space on the back, I want it...

AmyLovesPaul, wednesday 30-Jun-10 4
M
Photographer should I be worried
Martyne, 30 of June of 2010 at 15:18

Hi, Im geting slightly concerned about my photographer and dont know whether im being brodezilla or whether I shoudl be panicing and finding another one I have 36 days until the wedding. I booked him...

Peter, thursday 1-Jul-10 15
O
Wedding Shoes
osbaldwick, 30 of June of 2010 at 12:53

Just spent the morning looking for wedding shoes for a family wedding next month. Eventually I have gone for some from Barratts helped as there's a good sale on and if you use code WEDDING10B at the...

debmci, wednesday 30-Jun-10 6
M
Just found a great place for weding day cards for OH
Martyne, 30 of June of 2010 at 14:45

Hi, Iknow from reading previous posts some of you have mentioned getting cards for our oh for the day. I hav ejust found a great site called zazzle www.zazzle.co.uk which does really good cards which...

watsonnicole1, wednesday 30-Jun-10 1
Rizzo
Dress Budget
Rizzo, 30 of June of 2010 at 13:11

I'm going to bite the bullet soon and start dress shopping. I have a budget of around £500. Do you think I'll need to up it a bit?

Storky, wednesday 30-Jun-10 11
L
My New Dress Is On Its Way!!
LooseLadie, 29 of June of 2010 at 08:40

As some of you may remember i ordered a 2nd dress from Landy Bridal and i have been waiting what seems for YEARS! BUT its finally on its way, im refreshing the tracking page every second and it left...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 4-Jul-10 32
SamSam
Basque and veil are in! (plus flash)
SamSam, 29 of June of 2010 at 13:28

Woohoo! Going to go and pick them up on Friday. I wasn't expecting the veil until October... goodness only knows how I'm going to store it for the next 8 months ? Here's the veil:

watsonnicole1, wednesday 30-Jun-10 2
bethanw
Anybody want to see my official pics?
bethanw, 28 of June of 2010 at 17:02

There are over 1,000 so don't say I didn't warn you! The first half are the more exciting ones but you might want to whizz through them quickly: https://www.topnotchphotos.com/bs28052010.html

Beckyv83, tuesday 29-Jun-10 17
S
Sea Side Theme Ideas
starla, 29 of June of 2010 at 09:08

Hi Everyone, We've decided on a sea side theme, but want it to be tasteful and fun but not tacky. I've got a few ideas up my sleve just wondered if all you lovely ladies had any ideas?? I'm stuck on...

Little fluff, saturday 3-Jul-10 18
O
WWYD/Would you say anything/How would you feel?
Oopsie, 28 of June of 2010 at 23:40

I am maid of honor at a friends wedding next year (July 2011). There are 4 of us altogether. 2 of us already married, 1 will be engaged (getting engaged soon, she doesnt know about it) and 1 whose...

Little Madam, tuesday 29-Jun-10 7
Little fluff
Please flash your invites!!!
Little fluff, 24 of June of 2010 at 21:29

Hi all, i am in much need of some inspiration for my invites. Please help by flashing yours. I know its been done before lots but we all love a flash? Thanks in advance x

watsonnicole1, tuesday 29-Jun-10 36
budgetbabe
Bit of a mega flash....
budgetbabe, 27 of June of 2010 at 21:54

Well for me anyway!! Just got my dress back after final alterations - think i need a new underskirt though as the one i have has two hoops and the top one is sticking out a bit too much for my...

watsonnicole1, monday 28-Jun-10 20
E
West Midland -recommendations needed!
ema182000, 28 of June of 2010 at 20:29

Hi All B2B's! I am getting married in stratford upon avon, and wondered if any one could recommend a photographer and wedding band and DJ? I randomly picked a DJ out for my engagement party, BIG...

videogal, monday 28-Jun-10 5
Josiep00
Question For those with seperated parents
Josiep00, 9 of June of 2010 at 09:37

My parents have been divorced for over 15years, I lived and grew up with my mum. My mum is still single but my dad remarried - I am not hugely close to him but he's my dad so we still make an effort...

Josiep00, thursday 10-Jun-10 18
GeordieBarbie
I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!
GeordieBarbie, 9 of June of 2010 at 08:52

Did ya miss me??? ? Just landed this morning from an awesome honeymoon. Sad to be back. The wedding was amazing - fab fab fab weather ad a fab day. Will tell you all about it but for now - here's a...

GeordieBarbie, thursday 10-Jun-10 58
VikingPrincess
Inviting guests' partner whom you have not met - etiquette
VikingPrincess, 8 of June of 2010 at 20:35

Whether to invite the unmarried partners of guests can be a complicated question, but then again all websites and magazines say it's your choice. A guideline is that these days long-term...

Mrs_T2B, wednesday 9-Jun-10 13
Callmechar
Whats wrong with a buffet not a sit down meal?
Callmechar, 8 of June of 2010 at 19:40

After watching last nights 4 weddings and other wedding programmes, the vibe seems to be that buffets are not good and a sit down meal is needed. However I only want a buffet (cost and dont want a hot...

maryg111, thursday 10-Jun-10 24
Mrs_T2B
Wedding Party Gifts?
Mrs_T2B, 8 of June of 2010 at 20:20

Who do you buy for in the wedding party? I know obvioulsy my new husband (gosh that sounds strange) the BM's and CBM but who else? Thanks in advance x Mwah x

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 8-Jun-10 2
laineywhu
Just called the Registry Office....
laineywhu, 8 of June of 2010 at 13:59

So I just called the registry office to make an appointment to come in and pay the final balance and go over how the day is going to go, I thought maybe I could pop down there Friday afternoon, I was...

laineywhu, wednesday 9-Jun-10 13
Pheonix
Entertainment Budget
Pheonix, 8 of June of 2010 at 11:03

Hi all, I'm just wondering how much you are all spending on entertainment for your day and what are you doing? We had a band that meant a lot to us but i've just got a quote from them and it's 1800...

BumbleBrat, saturday 28-Aug-10 11
hubbs91
Table Name idea?
hubbs91, 8 of June of 2010 at 09:30

Morning Hitchers We are at the dreaded table naming part of the wedding plan....We have 12 tables to name. Last night we were discussing all the ones that have been mentioned here but we could not...

watsonnicole1, tuesday 8-Jun-10 1
The BFG
Which famous person/couple would you most like.............................
The BFG, 8 of June of 2010 at 10:56

....................... to have at your wedding???? This is off the back of Julia's comment on my other thread about people in the US inviting the Obama's to their wedding just to get a 'posh RSVP'...

julia (modernphotogr, tuesday 8-Jun-10 16
watsonnicole1
DIY Chair Covers
watsonnicole1, 8 of June of 2010 at 08:25

Hi Ladies, Just wondered if you have used any DIY chair cover companies if so which ones? I am looking at getting a DIY option as my florist used to have a cover business but sold it on a few years...

watsonnicole1, tuesday 8-Jun-10 4
The BFG
OMG its starting to feel real!!!
The BFG, 7 of June of 2010 at 22:41

We are having more RSVP's droping through the letter box now and we have even received 3 gifts!!!!! OMFG im getting married!!!!!!!!

The BFG, tuesday 8-Jun-10 9
M
Readings For Ceremony Help Needed Please
Martyne, 6 of June of 2010 at 23:55

Hiya, I need two readings for my civil ceremony and im really stuck. I would like something a bit different and nice without being too slushy -Any ideas girls Thanks Martyne xxx

Naboo, tuesday 8-Jun-10 17
sweetheart_sgc
im back and married
sweetheart_sgc, 7 of June of 2010 at 20:44

Had a lovely day was very busy just a few photos to share for ya all. family picture at last lol. xxx it was red hot, and a brill day kids loved it to xxx

sweetheart_sgc, tuesday 8-Jun-10 32

General groups

Hitched article topics