Skip to main content
N
Nickjac

United Kingdom · From August 2010

Discussions

Snow Patroller
Hitched Wedding Planning Forum Awards 2010 - the big launch!!!
Snow Patroller, 9 of November of 2010 at 21:26

<dink dink dink dink> (thats me tapping my wine glass with a fork....) Ladies and the odd gentleman - can I have your attention please? *a hush falls around the forum* Thank you. I am Snow 'I...

suziebabesuk, monday 9-Jun-14 41
MrsRoberts2b
When you are without the Father of the Bride
MrsRoberts2b, 28 of October of 2010 at 22:10

My dad past away a few years ago but is still a big influence within my family. Had he still been with us he would have played an important part at the wedding and throughout the day. I wondered...

salsta, saturday 30-Oct-10 26
A
Really quick wedding dress survey for all you hitchers!
Aimee @ Hitched, 27 of October of 2010 at 12:18

Hey everyone, If you have a spare 5 minutes could you help us out by taking this quick survey on buying your wedding dress Click here to take survey Thanks! Aimee @ Hitched x

Emma Charlotte, sunday 31-Oct-10 14
Lynseys Designs
Wedding Tips and Hints - now on the blog
Lynseys Designs, 25 of October of 2010 at 14:31

UPDATED You can now read comments and post your own on the Hitched blog - https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/blogs/planwithfran/page/20101026/wedding-tips-and-hints.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage...

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 26-Oct-10 17
R
Real Wedding Stories Needed for new Magazine - win £100 and be a covergirl!
rosemay, 23 of September of 2010 at 17:49

Hi guys I am looking for brides who have gotten married in Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire in the last year and thought their wedding was unique. The stories will be used in Lakeland Bride...

sophiaatwedding, friday 19-Nov-10 3
E
Top Tips.....Should have's.....I wish I'd....
emmamac73, 3 of July of 2010 at 19:42

Hi As newlyweds are there any pearls of wisdom you can offer those of us still planning? Is there anything you would have done differently? Or anything you are really glad you did? Splashed out on? Or...

dangriffin123, monday 6-Dec-10 10
M
FOR SALE - Dress, veil, tiara, underskirt, 2 bridesmaid dresses all worn once.
Mrs Kennedy, 24 of June of 2010 at 20:13

Hey I have just recently got married and am now thinking of what to do with all my wedding stuff. It is such a waste to keep it locked away never to be used again. Here is a list of the items I have...

Nickjac, wednesday 29-Sep-10 2
Allgold78
Full list of abbreviations
Allgold78, 7 of August of 2010 at 20:30

Thought we could have this for any newbies (and oldies) to refer to. I'll get it started but let me know if I can add to it: OT - Off topic OH - Other half BM - Best man or Bridesmaid CBM - Chief...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, thursday 30-Dec-10 48
missediesedgwick
Wedding magazine dresses making me VERY worried about mine
missediesedgwick, 1 of September of 2010 at 17:43

Good evening everyone, I am jess and I am new to the forum. Booked our wedding this week for easter saturday 2012! I have bought my dress already, its a vintage one which if I didnt buy I would never...

cannotbelieveit, saturday 25-Sep-10 22
Bob - An Image For You
A Short Guide to Finding a Suitable Videographer
Bob - An Image For You, 24 of August of 2010 at 00:37

Please be aware that this article excerpt is only a guide and of my own opinion and experiences and is not pointed at any particular videography, photography service providers, any professional bodies...

videogal, thursday 4-Nov-10 12
B
present
bridesmaid2010, 6 of July of 2010 at 20:52

Hi, I am looking for a gift for my best friend & her h2b. I want to spend about £100 & was wondering if anyone has any good ideas. Thank you

blackstone, thursday 9-Sep-10 4
K
OM Want to where your dress again !!!!!
Keli, 29 of August of 2010 at 20:45

Hi Ladies I was told yesterday that 17th September is Brides at Work Day, get sponsors and where your dress. The National Wedding Show has launched a new charity called Brides at Work to give you the...

Sherrie H, monday 30-Aug-10 9

General groups

Hitched article topics