Skip to main content
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips

United Kingdom · From May 2010

Discussions

Sophie(B2Bsept11)
My first attempt at a mood board
Sophie(B2Bsept11), 11 of January of 2011 at 21:55

Hi All, I have finally put together a board of the things I have booked/bought so far. Sherrie makes them look so easy but it has taken me hours. Please share yours, I love a good flash.

sarahb3426, friday 14-Jan-11 28
Josiep00
I am Mrs P! **flash**
Josiep00, 23 of December of 2010 at 15:19

Hi all I'm back from my wedding and minimoon. The only words to describe the day itself and the last 2 following it are: amazing, incredible, perfect, overwhelming! You know they say your wedding day...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, sunday 26-Dec-10 43
Buzzee
My First Post!
Buzzee, 26 of December of 2010 at 07:45

HI All I have been a regular viewer of this forum for a while now - but seeing as i was officially proposed to on Christmas Day I feel i can now properly join in without feeling like i'm planning an...

Wedding DJ, monday 10-Jan-11 23
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Shortest day today...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 21 of December of 2010 at 23:22

And theres only 30 mins of it left. it has gone quick! more day light tomorrow, yayyyy LOL!

Sherrie H, wednesday 22-Dec-10 2
Tina Teaspoon
5 months to go **MEGA FLASH!**
Tina Teaspoon, 21 of December of 2010 at 12:01

Well I am still ill (although a lot better than yesterday) so to cheer myself up I thought I would flash everything we have sorted for the wedding so far. We have been doing things bit by bit and now...

laurz12345, thursday 23-Dec-10 20
B
make up and hair stylist prices
broomfield2b, 2 of December of 2010 at 10:32

Hi ladies just wondered if you all be so kind as to give me a insight into costing for hair and makeup stylists? I had a quote for make up one @ £400.00!! that is for me my mum and 6 bms lol, Another...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, friday 3-Dec-10 16
N
Fake tan advice please??
nikkilew5, 3 of December of 2010 at 09:56

Can anyone reccommend a good self tanning cream or spray......i dont want to use sun beds but would like to give my pastey skin a bit of colour with out looking like i have been tango'd! Thanks xx ...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, friday 3-Dec-10 22
xsammix
Which one with my dress. . .votes please!
xsammix, 2 of December of 2010 at 10:36

? I'm trying to work out what outerwear I should wear with my dress for a february wedding. Votes please. My dress: Outwear option 1 Option 2 Option 3 WDYT? ?

3d jewellery, saturday 4-Dec-10 38
AmyLovesPaul
Hair and Makeup trial-*flash* Honest opinions please....
AmyLovesPaul, 2 of December of 2010 at 20:16

Evening ladies, Had my hair and makeup done last weekend, finally got the pics up....... Eyes... Hair!

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, friday 3-Dec-10 19
ashlil
Flash me your hair style choices please.. inspiration required
ashlil, 3 of December of 2010 at 12:13

I have shoulder length hair, so can have half up and down and full up styles. My hair is really thick and coarse too totally stuck.. ! thank you xx

Tanya77, saturday 4-Dec-10 15
Tina Teaspoon
*Flash!* DIY invitations - honest opinions please
Tina Teaspoon, 3 of December of 2010 at 17:47

Look what Mr Spoon and I made this afternoon - who knew that snow could help so much with the wedding planning?! Obviously the inserts will havve writing on them when we make the real thing! What do...

Storky, saturday 4-Dec-10 18
S
Make up opinions - Updated with me pic pg 2
Sloan-R, 18 of October of 2010 at 11:53

So you've all seen the dress etc and I am planning on a pin up look to go with so it will be exactly like it is in these pics, but I can't decided on red lips or pale lips. At the moment the red is my...

Sloan-R, tuesday 19-Oct-10 33
grace85
**Centrepiece Flash**
grace85, 12 of October of 2010 at 11:04

Hello Ladies, I think i've finally sorted out my centrepieces ? This is my reception room so decided to try and keep it vintage and go with the gold theme. This is what i'm thinking These vases with a...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, tuesday 12-Oct-10 18
sidsidney
Wedding report with flash
sidsidney, 12 of October of 2010 at 09:49

Morning all...First full day back from HM so thought Id better get a report on the go, and now we have some better photos from the tog. We had the week before off to sort out the final things, which...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, tuesday 12-Oct-10 26
nanny plum
I have bought my bridesmaid's dresses...with flash
nanny plum, 12 of October of 2010 at 20:56

What do you think? My youngest daughter has decided she wants a flower girl dress,she is 12 and tiny so that has made buying them slightly easier. The other four bridesmaids range from my eldest...

*Nursey*, wednesday 13-Oct-10 5
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
Hi Guys... Im back and what a story!
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips, 11 of October of 2010 at 19:15

Hi to everyone who remembers me. Not been on for months now and for quite an obvious reason. Well found out at the beginning of August that my H2B had been cheating on me ☹️ with a certain someone...

paddyandlin, thursday 14-Oct-10 28 2,547
S
Alice in Wonderland
Shellij, 30 of July of 2010 at 14:57

Hi ladies Just wanted some inspiration from you all. I am having a tea party for my wedding breakfast - vintage crockery, triangular cut sandwiches, scones and clotted cream etc. and have just come up...

cola, saturday 31-Jul-10 9
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
Moving back to 2012.....Sad but relieved?????
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips, 27 of July of 2010 at 20:31

Hi Guys long time no speak! Well few updates really... me and other half had a few problems over the last few days, but are back on track now. We have decided to move the wedding back a year. Due to...

laura@smooch, tuesday 27-Jul-10 2 691
CupcakeQueen
Giving Notice- ID?
CupcakeQueen, 24 of July of 2010 at 14:57

I am giving notice next week and feel ridiculously nervous about it! For ID would a passport and a bill in our names do it? What did you ladies take? Thanks!

yummymummy05, sunday 25-Jul-10 11
Shnarfy1
Is anyone double-barrelling their surname?
Shnarfy1, 24 of July of 2010 at 16:48

We decided to both take double-barrelled surnames, unfortunately both of our surnames can be spelled in a multitude of ways so I will be forever having to spell them out to people! Is anyone else...

Blonde Viki, sunday 25-Jul-10 16
naomiowen
poor h2b but what do i do?
naomiowen, 24 of July of 2010 at 12:46

My h2bs family have all been invited (about 40 of them) but only 6 are coming, to cut a long story short his mum hates me (no reason, just toke it upon herself without getting to know me) and because...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, saturday 24-Jul-10 8
Mrs S*
Disco music....
Mrs S*, 23 of July of 2010 at 18:22

Please share, we're trying to write a play list for the abroad bit as it's an Ipod type disco (in the UK we've hired a man and wished him luck!). We're thinking cheese as there are only 26 of us so...

Sandysounds, saturday 24-Jul-10 8
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
Any Florist HIB's?
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips, 22 of July of 2010 at 21:14

With flowers what can change the price? Can the type of flowers i choose decrease the price??? What are the cheaper type flowers for June time? Katie x

overtherainbow, friday 23-Jul-10 293
Gen28
Would you give???
Gen28, 22 of July of 2010 at 18:53

Hi As some know my H2B is in the forces during the afghan tour which he came back from in Nov some of the lads from his regiment didnt make it back and another was seriously injured. I was thinking...

COCOCHIQUITA1984, friday 23-Jul-10 24
S
Getting to know you
Sawah, 22 of July of 2010 at 20:26

Im still quite a newbie to this forum and so still getting to grips with your etiquette and your abbreviations for things. I thought it might be a nice/good idea to try and to get to know you lovely...

darkivy, friday 23-Jul-10 33
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
Entertainment Inspiration?
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips, 22 of July of 2010 at 20:36

So b2bs and OM's what are you having/what did you have for entertainment at your wedding? So far i only have a disco. I opted for a disco so we had more variety of music. I need inspiration for other...

BumbleBrat, saturday 28-Aug-10 8 1,382
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips
Are any of you Full Preloved Members????
RubyCheeksandPeachyLips, 22 of July of 2010 at 15:26

As it says really. Me and my partner are trying to find a dog (***) for our son and for our other dog an basically im not a full member therefore i cant get their number. But i don't want to pay out...

fluffymalone, friday 23-Jul-10 2 808
Houdini
Happy Birthday Saracroft!
Houdini, 22 of July of 2010 at 08:59

Hope you have a lovely day! ?

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, thursday 22-Jul-10 6
F
Result!!
flipp09, 22 of July of 2010 at 10:04

Well we had our final meeting with our recption venue last night to go through final numbers, menues etc before the big day 2 weeks on Sat. We had booked the venue when we first got engaged back in...

debmci, thursday 22-Jul-10 5
M
Yet another newbie
MrsMoot, 21 of July of 2010 at 22:18

Hi all, I've been lurking on Hitched for a few weeks now, ever since my other half proposed 3 weeks ago after we did a bungee jump (both events were pretty fantastic!), and as everyone seems so...

MrsMoot, thursday 22-Jul-10 13
Houdini
My Table Plan!
Houdini, 21 of July of 2010 at 10:14

It's gorgeous and I love it - is that odd?? ? It's a shame that, due to one drop out, it is wrong already but we'll hopefully find someone to take his place who won't mind going by the name 'Alan' for...

RubyCheeksandPeachyL, wednesday 21-Jul-10 26
belindacoles
Beach/Seaside theme invites
belindacoles, 21 of July of 2010 at 14:20

Hi girlies, Anyone got any inspiration, flashes, ideas for invites for my seaside theme? I am keen on images like below - but I am concerned they are slightly to "beachy", I am not getting married...

belindacoles, friday 23-Jul-10 19

General groups

Hitched article topics