Skip to main content
innocentdesigns
innocentdesigns

United Kingdom · From August 2010

Discussions

BumbleBrat
I got my Wedding Jewellery! *FLASH*
BumbleBrat, 25 of August of 2010 at 22:48

Sooooo excited!! I took my Mum shopping this afternoon as I'd seen a necklace that I loved when I went shopping last week with my FMIL. Mum had already told me she would get all of my jewellery for me...

Gillsy, thursday 26-Aug-10 10
yummymummy05
What are your exercise regimes for your wedding?
yummymummy05, 23 of August of 2010 at 21:10

I'm in need of inspiration and new things. I'm currently getting in from work and going on a 30 minute walk, then coming back and doing some basic exercises. ie; sit ups, weights, push ups. I have 2...

drifter, thursday 26-Aug-10 27
innocentdesigns
Message for Jenny- I got your email regarding bridal necklace set but you didn't give me a correct email address.
innocentdesigns, 25 of August of 2010 at 18:28

This message is for Jenny Hi Jenny, Contact me at ****@************************.**.** I look forward to hearing from you. (Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I figured since she is getting...

innocentdesigns, wednesday 25-Aug-10 398
Arquard
Trying on dresses if you have no intention of buying one....
Arquard, 25 of August of 2010 at 10:12

Is this ok to do? You know I'm making my dress but I haven't tried ANY on yet so I'm not actually sure if the style I've chosen suits me. I'd like to try on a range of styles to see what they're like...

Gillsy, wednesday 25-Aug-10 15
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273
justpeachy81
Help with my colours/theme pls!
justpeachy81, 25 of August of 2010 at 13:41

I'm having my reception at Glasgow University - it's not really the type of place we were looking for (more traditional style than we really wanted) however the price swung it for us. I had originally...

innocentdesigns, wednesday 25-Aug-10 6

General groups

Hitched article topics