• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of March of 2013

4080days 21hours

Discussions

Nutella
Pearl headband
Nutella, 14 of February of 2015 at 15:55

Glitzy secrets pure in pearls headband for sale. Used for my wedding but in perfect condition, stored in original box etc. £15 plus postage or collection from GU46.

Nutella, saturday 14-Feb-15 542
Nutella
Wooden letters Mr & Mrs
Nutella, 14 of February of 2015 at 15:53

Freestanding wooden letters £10 for the Mr&Mrs set and I have 2 hearts also, at £2 each, or if you want all of them I will do £12. These are 15cm high, and are cut MDF, I used them for my wedding...

Lphillp, monday 23-Feb-15 872
Pittabre
How long to reply to an email?
Pittabre, 15 of October of 2014 at 16:10

I email my Ex about issues related to the children as that way I have a copy of what has been discussed and can remind him what has been agreed. I sent him an email on Monday asking about plans for...

Pittabre, thursday 23-Oct-14 8
Mrs Bass
Bad Hitchers catching up!
Mrs Bass, 6 of October of 2014 at 19:48

Following on from DreamCatchMe's thread, it would seem a few of us have been AWOL recently! So what have we been up too? Got to admit I do not have a good excuse for not Hitching! I haven't been...

Nutella, wednesday 15-Oct-14 15
H
FAO those who know about loans
HeavyMetalMaiden, 12 of October of 2014 at 18:51

Erro! So, I have decided to apply for a loan to consolidate my credit card, overdraft, car repayments & a store card. I have found a loan that works for me, with repayments I can comfortably...

LittleMissPanda, monday 13-Oct-14 6
Ohwhatatuesday
Bad Hitcher
Ohwhatatuesday, 3 of October of 2014 at 08:09

I've been a bit MIA recently so feel the need to say hi as I try to sneak back in. I've only been dipping in and out of here for the last few months due to wedding, New house, New job. I'm hoping...

(Claire), tuesday 7-Oct-14 9
sal.san
An update from me ** BT references **
sal.san, 21 of March of 2014 at 10:57

As some of you know, myself and OH have been on the most wonderful (and stressful and upsetting) journey of adoption. I am overjoyed to say that we have been "matched" with a little 8 month old boy....

tayto, friday 21-Mar-14 37
Red Kite
*sens* come and distract me!
Red Kite, 15 of March of 2014 at 20:51

Hey otters, i had a call this morning from the home that Mr RK had stopped swallowing and the nurses were struggling to wake him. I rushed over (with a cracking hangover from too much wine after...

Enjayee, saturday 22-Mar-14 179
Panjita
FOR SALE AD DELETED
Panjita, 18 of March of 2014 at 11:16

Why would they do that???? Could it be because I did not specify any prices. This site can be utterly w@nk at times.

alyj66, thursday 20-Mar-14 15
Erin8
What are you doing today?
Erin8, 20 of March of 2014 at 09:40

I am taking Rudy cat to vet in a bit to have a check up and get her collar taken off. Then l am going to the gym and gunk nudging off the 2nd coat of paint on the kitchen. The weather is nice here so...

lucky-wench, saturday 22-Mar-14 40
ATB
Small personal win!
ATB, 20 of March of 2014 at 13:29

Last night I bought some work clothes from New Look, from their regular range - not their plus size section. Also bought two pairs of work trousers from M&S in a size smaller than I usually wear....

Tizzie, thursday 20-Mar-14 28
pandorasbox
"Doesn't your husband take your money off you?"
pandorasbox, 10 of March of 2014 at 18:22

This was a genuine question asked to me by a lovely girl today. We were discussing Romeo and Juliet and how a dowry would work and how feminism has changed things and so on. She was really surprised...

SuperSpud, wednesday 12-Mar-14 43
AmnesiaCustard
Moving on...
AmnesiaCustard, 11 of February of 2014 at 09:21

How do you know when it is time to leave Hitched? Do you think there will be a defining moment for you, or just a gradual reduction in interest and number of posts? Will anyone notice?

*gnashers*, friday 14-Feb-14 25
Mrs C
Extension vs Conservatory
Mrs C, 8 of February of 2014 at 15:39

We want to extend the back of our house so we have a larger living space. It will be on the back of the house extending the current kitchen and dining room and will mostly be used as a dining/seating...

Haven72691, wednesday 14-Nov-18 26
M
vacum cleaners
murphy88, 4 of February of 2014 at 15:43

Boring post what vacuum cleaner do you have? We don't have a massive budget but looking online there's to much choice. The house is quiet big so needs to have stamina and we eventually want a dog so...

Nutella, thursday 6-Feb-14 30
MrsDaysh2b
My Hitched Account
MrsDaysh2b, 1 of February of 2014 at 09:03

I've recently changed my email address so have tried to change my Hitched account to the new email address but when I try and amend my profile, the email box is greyed out and I can't change it. Does...

Ohwhatatuesday, sunday 2-Feb-14 1
cookiekat
Where is everyone?
cookiekat, 27 of January of 2014 at 18:21

Yoo hoo Anybody out there? Just looked down the list of posts and I know hardly anyone...what happened? where has everyone gone? Has everyone changed usernames?

MummyMoo82, wednesday 29-Jan-14 31
tayto
Settle a debate please!
tayto, 23 of January of 2014 at 20:45

Wise otters, can you settle a debate for me please? OH and I have landed on this topic & I really don't want to be wrong! Without telling you my view, or looking up a definition, can you define...

Saisi, sunday 26-Jan-14 39
M
Weekly Good/Bad thread
Muppet, 24 of January of 2014 at 10:31

Good - I have finally started seeing the scales shift downwards Good - Run the furthest I have ever run Bad - Can't seem to get hold of my birth certificate, the website you get copies from refunded...

Twiga, sunday 26-Jan-14 42
Gracey
Otters??
Gracey, 22 of January of 2014 at 21:04

Can anyone please explain the 'otter' references and tags in people's statuses (statii?) I have no idea what it means, everyone referring to themselves as otters or 'secret otters'?? Not being rude,...

Mrs C, thursday 23-Jan-14 10
mariannechuaphotography
A little bit wedding related
mariannechuaphotography, 21 of January of 2014 at 13:34

I've just been ordering wedding albums and having a debate with a friend, how many of you had your photos printed as an album (or I think they call it story books sometimes?) and roughly (if you don't...

Holey, wednesday 22-Jan-14 32
Gracey
Long time no post!
Gracey, 21 of January of 2014 at 19:54

Wow it's been a while since I have posted here, probably a few years in fact!! Things have moved on in my life, was married firstly in 2004 then divorced and now happily remarried two years ago, moved...

McFarley, wednesday 22-Jan-14 13
Knees
Crafty Hitchers
Knees, 21 of January of 2014 at 14:32

Where do you buy your supplies? I painted some wooden letters for my nieces for Christmas and really enjoyed it so would like to do some more things, just for myself and family, wouldn't dream of...

Knees, tuesday 21-Jan-14 4
Horace
What does your OH do for a living?
Horace, 22 of November of 2013 at 00:21

Mine works in corporate banking in the City but is considering a career change. Thought a post on the topic would be inspiring and interesting!

Gracey, tuesday 21-Jan-14 96
~Peanut~
The Following (spoiler alert)
~Peanut~, 20 of January of 2014 at 23:10

Does anyone else watch this? I just finished series 1 and I'm really excited for series 2, although I'm not sure how it's going to be that good or keep going with Joe Carroll dead. I also don't know...

ebony_rose, wednesday 22-Jan-14 6
*Mini*
Am I being a dick?
*Mini*, 20 of January of 2014 at 19:40

So where we live is on street parking. Our neighbours a few doors down have started putting thier bin out in the road when they go out so as to save a parking space. If you get home late then it's a...

leni-lw!, tuesday 21-Jan-14 27
Flowmojo
Job Hunts
Flowmojo, 20 of January of 2014 at 15:54

So im bummed out. To the point of being unable to be bummed out anymore. I literally have a hatred for my old company for putting me in this predicament, and I dont often have hate for anything. I...

Helenia, monday 20-Jan-14 25
Meltdown
Random boring question
Meltdown, 16 of January of 2014 at 19:51

Does your front or back door open into the house or out? Our back door is the main entrance to the house and opens into the kitchen. When it have been raining it drips water all over the floor in the...

Meltdown, friday 17-Jan-14 27
Holey
'If they cared enough...' WP related
Holey, 15 of January of 2014 at 12:28

Ok so I’m not posting this to be either provocative (which is why I’m posting here and not WP) or to bash the WPing forum but there seems to have been a lot of threads recently where the posters...

Hoddy, friday 17-Jan-14 45
*gnashers*
Essex Meet
*gnashers*, 10 of January of 2014 at 11:16

As Tricks has got the ball rolling on a Reading meet, I figured it's high time we did one eastside. So, I am proposing one in Chelmsford, as it's easy enough to get to for people from both London and...

Cat In A Teacup, tuesday 14-Jan-14 45
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Hello!
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 6 of January of 2014 at 11:56

*waves* How is everyone? Will try to catch up with some posts and see what I've missed....

Red Kite, tuesday 7-Jan-14 35
Nutella
FAO JoJo & ATB re beds!
Nutella, 5 of January of 2014 at 23:57

Today, I purchased a divan bed with drawers. That's all ?

Nutella, monday 6-Jan-14 8

General groups

Hitched article topics