• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of February of 2011

4840days 22hours

Discussions

Little Madam
********** Good luck hannahhewlett1989 - 18 June ***********
Little Madam, 30 of May of 2011 at 15:52

? Hope i'm not upsetting your date twins by starting this but it's getting closer.. Just wanted to send you loads of good luck. I can't wait to see your report and I so wish you weren't the opposite...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, wednesday 15-Jun-11 54
miss.understood
How to find someone i've lost touch with?
miss.understood, 25 of May of 2011 at 23:24

Trying to figure out how i can track an old friend down. Lost touch with him about 5 or 6 years ago and always wondered how he's doing. He used to be seeing my best friend, though me and him were...

miss.understood, friday 27-May-11 14
Sherrie H
*Sad News from Our Fluffymalone* [:(]
Sherrie H, 6 of May of 2011 at 12:06

Jo (Fluffymalone) has asked me to let you all know that sadly her Darling Mum passed away on Monday completely unexpectedly but peacefully and surrounded by her family. As you can all understand...

cassmk2, tuesday 10-May-11 129
rebecca2286
I'm married!!!! Teaser FLASH!!
rebecca2286, 1 of May of 2011 at 10:54

Well ladies, I'm all married!!!! The day went fantastically and I was calmer than I have been for the last month! We got married at 3pm and amazingly the sun was out by then (oh yeah....better weather...

Purple Pixie, sunday 1-May-11 13
BumbleBrat
Hello, Bonjour, Hola etc!
BumbleBrat, 20 of April of 2011 at 12:23

Hello! I know a few people have wondered where I am and what has happened etc.. So here's the story of the last month! Boy and I have called the Wedding off, I don't want to go into too much detail...

Naboo, monday 2-May-11 44
miss.understood
WEDDING REPORT AND PICS **FLASH**
miss.understood, 20 of February of 2011 at 23:21

Well i've popped back on to give you this wedding report and some all important pics *didn't want to keep you waiting too long* Friday 18th Feb: Got my nails done - finally decided on getting them...

miss.understood, tuesday 1-Mar-11 63
Spangler
****GOOD LUCK THREAD - SamSam 12th March*****
Spangler, 22 of February of 2011 at 08:17

Hope you have a truly marvellous day missus. Enjoy every single moment as it really does fly by! Make sure you grab your new husband at regular occasions (it's quite easy to not see them much during...

SamSam, sunday 13-Mar-11 34
miss.understood
Signing off as a Miss.....
miss.understood, 18 of February of 2011 at 23:12

Thats it people....this is my last post as a Miss! Next time you see me on here it will be with my report and pics. Thank you for all your help and support, you've all been fantastic...... ......I...

Rebecca86, sunday 20-Feb-11 14 1,603
miss.understood
Anxiety set in today.....
miss.understood, 18 of February of 2011 at 14:49

When the alarm went off this morning, i suddenly felt really sickly. I've been like that most of the day and i know it's because tomorrows the day! I already know it's going to rain tomorrow, and i...

nanny plum, friday 18-Feb-11 18
miss.understood
OMG it's tomorrow!
miss.understood, 18 of February of 2011 at 07:55

I woke up this morning to my alarm and then it started to sink in, tomorrow.....i'm getting married! My stomach churned and i have to say i felt rather sick, and i am forcing this crumpet down this...

miss.understood, friday 18-Feb-11 12
miss.understood
Just friday to go!
miss.understood, 17 of February of 2011 at 23:30

Well tomorrows plan: Pick up cake, stand and decor from my mams and deliver them along with favours and sweets to the venue for the night time do. Bring dress and flowers back from my mams tomorrow...

xsammix, thursday 17-Feb-11 368
*Mini*
Is my hair too black?
*Mini*, 17 of February of 2011 at 21:00

What sort of hair would go with this dress? But my hair is currently black, is that going to look too harsh against the dress? More misrable bloke from Hollyoaks then sun kissed Micha Barton?!! Would...

miss.understood, thursday 17-Feb-11 6
miss.understood
What a pity.....lol
miss.understood, 17 of February of 2011 at 21:17

...not all of the sweets from the big packs would go into the cannisters i bought.....so theres only one thing for it! .....The flying saucers and the super fizzy cola bottles are MIIIINNNNNEEEE! ...

ajdown, friday 18-Feb-11 10
miss.understood
*Flash* - made the favours tonight
miss.understood, 16 of February of 2011 at 23:10

With 3 sleeps to go until the day, me and h2b sat down this evening and made all 70 favours in about 1hr 30mins, which was rather good Here they are, well one of them .....and i had to get evidence...

oldgal, thursday 17-Feb-11 14
miss.understood
2 more sleeps!
miss.understood, 17 of February of 2011 at 08:02

...until i get married. Not got much to do today to be honest. Relaxing day mainly, hopefully! Tomorrow i'm getting my nails done at 4pm which i'm looking forward to and then going for a meal with the...

Kooks, thursday 17-Feb-11 7 1,296
miss.understood
In shock....H2B actually said he would help!
miss.understood, 16 of February of 2011 at 20:27

I don't know whats come over him BUT he has just said he would help me assemble some favours tonight!! ? lol x

Allgold78, wednesday 16-Feb-11 6
Panjita
Would you be hurt!?
Panjita, 16 of February of 2011 at 13:14

I've just had an RSVP back from a friend who I have known for 16 years. We worked abroad together, I was there for him when he came "out". I've been there for him during various heartaches, deaths of...

Panjita, monday 21-Feb-11 56
Mrs Bass
Am i being unreasonable? OH's ex at wedding!
Mrs Bass, 15 of February of 2011 at 19:19

Just what I need 2 weeks before the wedding! OH has an ex (wasnt anything serious, what what i can gather, they slept together a few times, she was really keen he wasnt- didnt go futher) she then...

miss.understood, wednesday 16-Feb-11 32
loobylou1979
1 week to go and unnaturally calm?!
loobylou1979, 12 of February of 2011 at 13:48

Just one week to go, and whilst we have quite a few little bits to do, I'm feeling calm and very excited for next Saturday! I've got the cake to make and kids packs and post box to do this weekend...

loobylou1979, wednesday 16-Feb-11 12
miss.understood
It's coming home tomorrow!
miss.understood, 15 of February of 2011 at 22:29

...Thats right ladies, i'm collecting my dress tomorrow xxx

Cheeky_pie, wednesday 16-Feb-11 6
miss.understood
Worlds quickest hair trial EVER! Sadly no flash
miss.understood, 15 of February of 2011 at 21:52

My friend popped around tonight and we thought, right.... we need to try these extensions in. Literally threw my hair up in a pony tail (as best as it would go as it was a bit unruly as it'd just been...

fluffymalone, tuesday 15-Feb-11 3
miss.understood
I get to wear my dress again!
miss.understood, 14 of February of 2011 at 17:56

We met with our photographer today (who is also a mate of ours). Ours will be the first wedding he has done, and he is still working on building his portfolio. So we got our wedding discussions out...

miss.understood, tuesday 15-Feb-11 10
vintageangel
Made my jewellery today! *Flash* (updated with flower girl jewellery)
vintageangel, 15 of February of 2011 at 20:50

Got my ebay bits yesterday so had a go at making my jewellery, not perfect but i am actually quite pleased with it ? (sorry pics are huge)

Snuggle-bum, thursday 17-Feb-11 18

General groups

Hitched article topics