Skip to main content
SamanthaJane
SamanthaJane

United Kingdom · From January 2011

Discussions

K
Photographer
Katmandoodle, 21 of August of 2011 at 12:56

I am getting married in July 2012, in Cannock and am now looking for a reasonably priced photographer - any suggestions?

SamanthaJane, tuesday 23-Aug-11
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273
vicky 84
can any one recomend a TOG in west midlands
vicky 84, 1 of February of 2011 at 19:03

Weve just booked our wedding 31/03/2012 and need to look for a TOG can anyone reccomend a good one in the west midlands please. not too expensive eithe as were woring to a tight budget. thanks

MrsPenguin, wednesday 2-Mar-11 21
A
Photographer: "Sorry, your wedding is too small"
AniaF, 31 of January of 2011 at 12:01

Me and h2b went to see a photographer on Friday, as soon as we said that we were having a small wedding they told us that they weren’t interested in accepting a booking from us. My h2b asked why and...

susiewilliams2b, wednesday 2-Feb-11 45
Rebecca86
All you lovely togs & people
Rebecca86, 2 of February of 2011 at 11:21

Can you give me a list of things i should be asking my tog whom i'm going to see soon, i've not booked him yet but i've had a great conversation with him in regards to things like what styles i want...

SamanthaJane, wednesday 2-Feb-11 23
mrsdagg2b
Photographers - Contract?
mrsdagg2b, 31 of January of 2011 at 15:02

One of H2B's work colleagues does photography in his spare time and he's offered to do our WHOLE day (getting ready through to the end of the night) for £200. His portfolios are quite good and we're...

ai3x, wednesday 2-Feb-11 6
S
Cheap wedding photographers in Devon (or anyone who is willing to travel)
suzjackson, 31 of January of 2011 at 22:25

Hi all me and my partner are getting married on the 7th August 2011 in Devon at The Tunnels Beaches. We have been looking at photographers but have found that the cheapest price seems to be...

dillymug, wednesday 11-Jan-12 12
*Bea*
TOG recommendations Wilts/Dorset area??
*Bea*, 8 of October of 2010 at 12:31

All these posts about photographers has made me think i better start looking for one eek! Trouble is I don't know any TOGS has anyone got any recommendations? ( Area stretches from Bath/Bristol way...

loonymoon, thursday 3-Feb-11 15

General groups

Hitched article topics