• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of November of 2011

4565days 7hours

Discussions

Rizzo
'Banned' Music From Your Wedding
Rizzo, 4 of March of 2011 at 10:28

What songs/artists are you 'banning' from your wedding and why? We're 'banning' the following: The Beatles - I appreciate what they have done for music but I don't enjoy their songs - I'm more of a...

ajdown, saturday 5-Mar-11 92
M
Who can print our own design of our invitations?
MNooty, 19 of February of 2011 at 15:11

We have quite a quirky idea for our invitations and H2B has sketched out the outline of the idea we have. What we don't know is how to make the vision reality? The design means it will be highly...

Browny, sunday 20-Feb-11 8
T
Am I being unreasonable?
Teal, 19 of February of 2011 at 15:30

Working out wedding list & I'm not keen to invite a couple whereas OH would like to. 1yr ago got invited to their wedding. We coudlnt go, so I sent £100 in RSVP card. Heard nothing, so after...

mrsrh*, sunday 20-Feb-11 21
F
Wedding cakes west london
FA photography, 19 of February of 2011 at 11:00

Hi all, I'm having a really hard time getting an available date for a wedding cake! Can anyone recommend anyone out by west london/chiswick? My date is June 4th, and everything seems to be booked -...

FA photography, sunday 20-Feb-11 3
septemberbride2011
Please post your wedding dress piccies - in a dilemma!
septemberbride2011, 6 of February of 2011 at 23:45

I'm worried about my wedding dress, not sure if I like it anymore - getting married abroad (sept 2011) and think it may be a bit too much, maybe I should've gone for something a bit simpler? It's a...

cassmk2, wednesday 27-Apr-11 202
Fleur10
Alternative dresses to White or Ivory... what do you think?
Fleur10, 2 of February of 2011 at 21:16

Hi all, I've attached some photos of some gorgeous dresses, they are a real alternative to the usual white/ ivory colour wedding style, I'm really toying with the idea of going with something unusual...

arnold2b, friday 4-Feb-11 22
P
West Indian/Jamaican Cake Maker
pancras, 3 of February of 2011 at 11:34

I am looking for a cake maker preferably in London, who makes the west indian fruit mini cakes and whose icing is on par of LVCC or Maisie Fantasie or Peggy. So far I have people who make lovely cakes...

julianna, sunday 17-Apr-11 2 2,310
jojo2
Make up artists catering for black/asian brides??
jojo2, 2 of February of 2011 at 12:40

I am trying to find a make up artist but am struggling to find anyone who is used to doing afro-caribbean skin tones. When I had my make up done for my sisters wedding I had to bring my own...

Adeola, tuesday 6-Jan-15 26

General groups

Hitched article topics