Sweetpeaposy
Sweetpeaposy

United Kingdom · From November 2010

• Beginner

Discussions

Becklarrr
What's your job?
Becklarrr, 10 of September of 2012 at 15:47

What do other hitchers do as a job? I'm just intrigued to find out what people do? I'm just a boring secretary for a firm of solicitors who deal with Personal Injury, so if any of you ever have an...

jen_84, tuesday 11-Sep-12 89
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Adding value to a house
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 8 of May of 2012 at 14:02

You have an empty shell, with only new central heating and new double-glazing. No flooring, plastered walls are bare. The kitchen is crap, as is the bathroom. Massive garden gone to ruin. Big living...

Holey, tuesday 8-May-12 15
1234ABC
What did you get for Valentines day?
1234ABC, 14 of February of 2012 at 09:59

H bought me a new pair of Red Converse. Very happy bunny! And he's made Lasagne for dinner tonight! What did you get from your OH...if anything!

irrelephant, wednesday 15-Feb-12 69
Nutella
Anyone else spending Valentines alone?
Nutella, 14 of February of 2012 at 19:46

OH is away with work tonight. Got a bunch of flowers and bottle of rose last night so am spread out on the sofa vegging with my wine and chocolates! Anyone else on their todd?

Canary, tuesday 14-Feb-12 4
(Claire)
Do you fancy your OH?
(Claire), 26 of January of 2012 at 14:55

And be honest..... I don't fancy H, I did for a long time but it gradually wore off. I look at him and think yes your handsome but I never look at him and think phwoar! I want to rip your clothes off...

olderbride, friday 27-Jan-12 48
L
Wedding Pianist
Lusille, 24 of January of 2012 at 17:25

Hi, I'm thinking of having a pianist for my ceremony and drinks reception but the venue doesn't have a grand piano, the pianists I've looked at advertise having digital keyboard but I'm not sure...

HatTrick, wednesday 25-Jan-12 5
Vee Tee
The heat is on...diet starts very strictly tomorrow
Vee Tee, 2 of January of 2012 at 22:20

The ticker is not halting, xmas and new year has been and gone and i need to get back on the superstrict diet plan. eek! Hope I can stick to it!

Vee Tee, friday 6-Jan-12 23
HatTrick
Inspired by the Lily Allen post... Do you like your name?
HatTrick, 4 of January of 2012 at 12:41

I like my name but I hate when people that I don't know/like shorten it to Hay or Hayles. I hated being 1 of 5 in my primary class, I don't really like having a 'H' surname too (getting married didn't...

xtine88xx, wednesday 4-Jan-12 87
Nutella
[help] I have high cholesterol
Nutella, 3 of January of 2012 at 11:29

So at the end of 2010 I was very ill and had to have my gallbladder/stones removed. Since then I have been more careful with what I eat than ever before (I've had to be). However I've also put on...

JennyH10, tuesday 3-Jan-12 13
Knees
Christmas Day Breakfast
Knees, 21 of December of 2011 at 10:49

What do you have? At my parents' house, it's always been croissants with jam and bucks fizz. At Mr B's parents', it's smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, followed by mulled wine mid morning. We're...

Random Name, thursday 22-Dec-11 46
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Wierd things you love
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 14 of December of 2011 at 13:16

Not husbands, babies, chocolate, shoes and so on ? I like frogs.

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, thursday 15-Dec-11 104
P
Essex venue help
pez, 30 of November of 2011 at 11:45

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I've just begun the long search for the perfect wedding venue and wonder if you guys can help! We're having a small wedding with around 30 guests, but still...

jhndavid, wednesday 7-Dec-11 29
Vikster79
Dessert idea for Christmas Eve
Vikster79, 29 of November of 2011 at 11:40

I have offered to make a dessert for 8 when we go round to my moms on Xmas eve. My moms OH doesnt eat cream and everything i can think of seems to have cream in it and im getting annoyed now - any...

Vikster79, tuesday 29-Nov-11 12
jojo2
panetonne & Stollen?
jojo2, 24 of November of 2011 at 14:21

There is so much of this at Christmas and a lot of it in lovely gift tins but does anyone here give or receive it? I tasted stollen at Costa last night and it was like a lump of fruity marzipan and...

skyrocket, friday 25-Nov-11 18
(Claire)
Anybody's OH work away from home?
(Claire), 18 of November of 2011 at 15:43

Mine does and it sucks big time, normally its 2 nigths a week in London but he had a meeting with his boss yesterday and it has been increased to 3 nights. Its pretty rubish for me as I have no...

vicster, sunday 20-Nov-11 32
Hollie1984
Abcess??
Hollie1984, 17 of November of 2011 at 09:47

Anyone had a tooth abcess? Whats it like? Not sure if i have one, its not painful at the moment just very sensitive and i have a lump in my gum. Not sure if i may have caught it at an early stage or...

Hollie1984, thursday 17-Nov-11 3
N
Family dispute
nics_net, 9 of November of 2011 at 15:54

I haven't posted on here before but have found the site really useful for hints and tips. Yesterday I received a massive blow in my wedding planning as I discovered that my ENTIRE family, except my...

ClaireMcToBe, thursday 10-Nov-11 27
Panjita
Getting things wrong... funny
Panjita, 20 of October of 2011 at 11:42

My mum was going round telling all and sundry that my cousin was in hospital because she had Chlamydia? She meant Pre-Eclampsia. She was mortified when I told her what she'd been saying. My MIL was...

LoveSka, thursday 20-Oct-11 27
Chidders
What do you have for breakfast?
Chidders, 20 of October of 2011 at 09:34

Please share. I am looking for a new quick and easy breakfast during the week suitable for Winter. My fruit and fat free yogurt is just not cutting it now Summer is over ☹️

*Bea*, thursday 20-Oct-11 35
jojo2
child maintenance question
jojo2, 18 of October of 2011 at 13:08

My ex just paid an amount of money into my account backdated from when he started his new job and increased the monthly payment, I am pleased with his honesty as I would never chase him each year for...

KJX, tuesday 18-Oct-11 7
MrsLtobe
Can you flash your table plan pls?
MrsLtobe, 24 of August of 2011 at 10:27

Hey all I'm looking into ideas of making a table seating plan and was wondering whether you could flash yours? Unsure of where to start! Thanks!

Knees, friday 26-Aug-11 52
G
Wedding dress is in the shop - do I need to visit it?
GemGem81, 28 of June of 2011 at 11:36

Hiya! I'm newish to hitched but looking around it seems you girls (and guys!) are great with useful advice so wondered if you could help me out...! Very excited, got the call today that my dress has...

1234ABC, tuesday 28-Jun-11 6
Sweetpeaposy
If you could have one more thing...
Sweetpeaposy, 21 of June of 2011 at 12:19

Mr Sweetpea and I get married in just over three weeks time and I am starting to wonder what special 'extra' thing I could do for our day as a surprise for either him or our guests. I do realise that...

RayeRaye84, tuesday 21-Jun-11 30
MrsRedman11611
Can we get a post of pics showing everyone's dresses please??
MrsRedman11611, 3 of June of 2011 at 10:16

Hey ladies i thought it would be lovely to have a thread showing off everyones beloved dresses as we onyl get to wear them the once!!.. Im not sure how to post a pic on this site so here is the link...

Feather, monday 11-Jul-11 206
helsbels35
My Wedding on photographers blog! * MEGA photo flash *
helsbels35, 26 of May of 2011 at 14:46

Hello Ladies, Ive been away for a little bit since my wedding, we have moved to a new house in a completely new area (thank you royal air force!) so I apologise for the late photo flash of the...

rachb3, thursday 26-May-11 54
Snuggle-bum
Cake ribbon..
Snuggle-bum, 22 of May of 2011 at 21:41

Hey ladies I'm buying my cake from M&S and I want to change the ribbon to silver, what thickness do you think the ribbon is on this cake? I want to buy the diamonte buckles for the ribbon so need...

Snuggle-bum, monday 23-May-11 2
Sweetpeaposy
How quickly can a dress be made???
Sweetpeaposy, 22 of May of 2011 at 21:21

On Saturday I went to try on my dress for the first time. It fitted me perfectly on the bust, waist and hips, however it is too short and with shoes on is flapping round my ankles...For some reason my...

ajdown, sunday 22-May-11 9
Little Madam
* Weekly good/bad thread *
Little Madam, 13 of May of 2011 at 11:18

So, Friday is again upon us ? Wishing everyone a lovely weekend, especially those getting married. And goes without saying, but all my best wishes to Fluffy for this weekend too. Good - I am working...

1Lucie, saturday 14-May-11 45
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
To canape or not canape
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 13 of May of 2011 at 12:45

Ceremony at 2 pm. Ends at 2:30 pm. Dinner at 4:30 pm. Do we need to provide canapes/crudites? Who IS providing them and what is your time gap between end of ceremony to dinner?

Gurzle, sunday 15-May-11 26
BumbleBrat
What DON'T you like at weddings?
BumbleBrat, 9 of February of 2011 at 14:27

We have lots of flashes of stuff we love and the like.. So what things would you hate at your wedding?

*Mini*, monday 16-Jan-12 307

General groups

Hitched article topics