• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

12 of April of 2013

4037days 17hours

Discussions

P
Ghost Town
Pooba, 6 of December of 2016 at 13:54

Some may remember me - got married earlier this year and stopped logging on a few months back. Decided to pop back and check out what's been happening and answer is: not a lot! I know topics were...

Gurzle, sunday 19-Mar-17 17
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Where are The Otters? Who do I know?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 23 of October of 2015 at 13:29

After popping back yesterday (the day before?), I noticed a distinct lack of Otters here. Despite knowing them all on Facebook, I am now testing them to see how many of them swing by here still.... ?...

Pompey, sunday 3-Jan-16 54 1
*Mini*
Weekly good / bad thread
*Mini*, 15 of November of 2013 at 07:21

Not started one for a while- good- I'm off to a wedding Monday of some good friends. bad- mrmini is having a rough time of it at work and he won't let me help him from a hr perspective good- lots of...

mooshy, sunday 17-Nov-13 45
Kjay
Anyone been away for New Year? Inspiration needed.
Kjay, 20 of October of 2013 at 16:27

We are tempted to go away just the two of us for new year as we are not having our usual Christmas day (normally go out for dinner just the two of us and don't see any friends or family). I am lost in...

Kjay, monday 21-Oct-13 32
Flowmojo
LUSH products
Flowmojo, 20 of October of 2013 at 19:10

Anyone here use them? I have been given a dinky little shower jelly, and not really sure what it is!! I always walk past the shop in town and just the smell of the palce gives me a headache hah! is...

Icklefee, tuesday 22-Oct-13 42
overtherainbow
Vichy Dermablend
overtherainbow, 20 of October of 2013 at 14:11

I'm finally trying a change to my usual make up which is Estee Lauder which I've used like forever but I'm fed up of it going up in price every time I run out of something and it's not just a few...

Gurzle, sunday 20-Oct-13
N
What should I do?
NeedAdvicePlease, 1 of June of 2013 at 02:21

Ive been lurking on here for a few months, mainly on the suppliers pages and ive lurked on the wedding planning forums, but I need some advice and I didn't want to put anything misearable on a happy...

PFY1980, monday 3-Jun-13 40
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Gluten-free Jesus?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 24 of May of 2013 at 10:59

Do Catholics with wheat allergies refuse to take Communion? Doesn't that undermine their belief that the wafer is actually the body of Christ? How might one reconcile the idea that Jesus is making you...

~Peanut~, friday 31-May-13 35
Pook82
Would you wear these to work?
Pook82, 24 of May of 2013 at 15:52

I've noticed lots of ladies around the office wearing shoes like this recently I personally think they look a bit cheap and tarty, especially when worn on a professional environment (and with nude...

Pompey, thursday 6-Jun-13 49
ValerieF
How much is too much for a photographer?
ValerieF, 20 of May of 2013 at 19:26

Hello there ? Just to get an estimate....how much are you ladies spending on a photographer for your wedding? My soon to be sister in-law is a great photographer and offered to take the pictures for...

Sam&Louise, friday 24-May-13 43
F&GBride
Recommend me an anti-ageing cream
F&GBride, 17 of May of 2013 at 15:57

Hello Otters, First OT thread I'm starting and I'm hoping for some recommendations. I've never bothered using an anti-ageing cream before but I think it's about time I started. I usually use Nivea...

Little Pixie, monday 20-May-13 15
Gurzle
My wedding photographs!
Gurzle, 30 of April of 2013 at 21:49

Hi everyone - I am posting this here as to be honest I really don't 'know' anyone on WP, so it would seem a bit off putting it there. Our tog has posted our pictures on her blog - I LOVE them - and I...

Peter, thursday 2-May-13 37
Gurzle
Our wedding photos
Gurzle, 1 of May of 2013 at 20:17

Here you girls - thought you might like to have a look at these..... Removed

*Mini*, wednesday 1-May-13 8
Mellow_Yellow
Roll up, roll up...it's the Off Topic 30 Day Shred Challenge!! **Finally with Table!**
Mellow_Yellow, 19 of April of 2013 at 11:19

Right Otters, I don't know about you, but I've been far too lazy lately. It's about time that I showed my body what a real hard sweaty work out is. On that note...welcome to the Off Topic 30 Day Shred...

Cat In A Teacup, tuesday 18-Jun-13 400
C
Ooooops, just done a budget spreadsheet (Champagne lifestyle, lemonade pockets)
Cocktail-Couture, 23 of April of 2013 at 09:24

? Im a bit (alot) over budget just thought i would share and let you ladies feel my pain!! Haha only myself to blame, better get my budget bride head on and claw some of the money back and cut costs...

Juicy Jackets, thursday 2-May-13 18
Gurzle
JoJo85 - I've put 'em back up espesh for you! Get over there!
Gurzle, 19 of April of 2013 at 21:00

Piccies back up - will leave them alone for an hour now!

Gurzle, friday 19-Apr-13 337
Gurzle
Quick flash of our Spring wedding!
Gurzle, 19 of April of 2013 at 19:11

Just two very quick flashes - please don't quote will take them down shortly! It was absolutely beautiful in every way...

Helenia, saturday 20-Apr-13 11
AmnesiaCustard
One scared Otter
AmnesiaCustard, 19 of April of 2013 at 20:00

As referred to another thread, on Tuesday I have to have the first stage of dental implant on a molar. So that's tooth extracted and bone graft (as nerve is too close to roots). Now, I was just about...

nanny plum, tuesday 23-Apr-13 44
Gurzle
I've flashed on WP!
Gurzle, 19 of April of 2013 at 19:13

Hi all - for anyone who fancies a quick peek, I've put up a couple of guest snaps from our lovely wedding last week. Thank you to everyone who wrote on my good luck thread, t'was lovely to read!

Gurzle, friday 19-Apr-13 1
H
Make up artist or do it self??????
Han1985, 19 of April of 2013 at 18:36

Hello, I would like some advice from brides in the know!! Would you recommend having a make up artist on your wedding day or going to a make up lesson and doing it yourself??? I am a bit worried as...

DrBuffles, thursday 25-Apr-13 25
Gurzle
Thank you and good morning!
Gurzle, 11 of April of 2013 at 08:45

I have just read through my good luck thread and thank you so much for all of your good wishes - it has really made me smile today (although grinning from ear to ear has been my default face since...

clicketyclick, thursday 11-Apr-13 13
Jemima Renrut
wedding breakfast background music
Jemima Renrut, 9 of April of 2013 at 20:41

We learned at the weekend we can have this, the venue have an iPod connection that comes through speakers. So now I need inspiration. Want a good variety across the ages, nothing depressing, but calm...

*Funky*, thursday 25-Apr-13 14
MrsSkinner2be
Those having canapés
MrsSkinner2be, 9 of April of 2013 at 19:40

How many are you providing per person? Our wedding is at 2pm for half an hour-ish then we are serving canapés and a drinks reception. We can only afford to provide 3 canapés per person and 1 drink...

Skeptical78, wednesday 10-Apr-13 11
Gurzle
I need a quick slap and a gin please.
Gurzle, 9 of April of 2013 at 13:33

I am checking the weather forecast for Friday. OF COURSE it is raining. I am feeling somewhat 'flattened' by this...can I have a slap around the chops please? I know it doesn't matter...but with three...

Sarald, wednesday 10-Apr-13 25
F
Vegetarian main course ideas
FMG, 9 of April of 2013 at 13:51

We have a meeting with our venue tomorrow to discuss our menu, we have already sorted out our meat option with them a month ago and they asked us to have a think about the vegetarian option to talk...

MrsSkinner2be, tuesday 9-Apr-13 11
Stacey_S
Last song of the night
Stacey_S, 9 of April of 2013 at 11:14

Has anyone thought about what they would like the last song of the night to be? I want to end it with a bang with everyone on the dance floor singing their hearts out.

thespectrumband@hotm, tuesday 9-Apr-13 29

General groups

Hitched article topics