Skip to main content
crystalcreationstiaras
crystalcreationstiaras

United Kingdom · From February 2011

Discussions

M
Show me your tiaras!
MrsB-to-be, 19 of March of 2013 at 21:16

Need some inspiration... I'm not wearing a veil but would love to see what tiaras everyone is going for! Would also be interesting to know how you're wearing your hair with them xxx

flowersinherhair, friday 29-Mar-13 38
G
B/M hair accessories
GemGem81, 9 of October of 2011 at 21:15

Can anyone recommend a supplier of reasonably priced hair accessories for my b/m's? I'm looking for hair grips, hair clips or combs. Thanks for your help! x

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 11-Oct-11 5
F
Jenny Packham Acacia II
Flickerty, 9 of October of 2011 at 19:16

I absolutely love this gorgeous side tiara but am really not loving the price tag quite so much. I'm struggling to find anything remotely similar but maybe i'm just not looking in the right places......

adelly, thursday 13-Oct-11 8
Poppyseed
Kent Brides
Poppyseed, 4 of October of 2011 at 16:20

Hi there, can anyone getting married / or been married in Kent reconmmend a good disco or band. I don't have a clue where to start finding one.! Many Thanks

crystalcreationstiar, tuesday 4-Oct-11 7
hopkins78
Red / Black wedding dresses.......HELP!!!!!!!
hopkins78, 9 of September of 2011 at 17:51

Calling all brides!! I am MOH for my SIL and she is desperate for a black or deep red wedding dress but we are really struggling to find any! So far we have found (and tried on) Mori Lee 1651 in black...

Storky, wednesday 5-Oct-11 16
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273

General groups

Hitched article topics