Discussions

Pompey
Made me chuckle
Pompey, 18 of July of 2013 at 20:46

Gillsy, saturday 20-Jul-13 13
Nutella
Gifts for baby & mum *BT*
Nutella, 8 of July of 2013 at 21:21

One of my best friends is having a baby! ? I want to get her something for the baby shower in a few weeks and then something again when the baby is born. I spoke to her sister about if there's...

flowersinherhair, wednesday 10-Jul-13 16
Erin8
Eye pencil recommendation
Erin8, 27 of June of 2013 at 17:13

I am hunting to find a good eye pencil and l wonder if anyone had any recommendations? I currently have the MAC one which aint that great, it doesn't go on very smoothly and drags a bit. Thanks!

Erin8, saturday 13-Jul-13 13
Jemima Renrut
Find me (us) a car
Jemima Renrut, 16 of June of 2013 at 13:49

I drive 33 miles a day to work. OH rides his bike. He has a toyota supra that never moves and we go everywhere in my diesel golf gt. He wants to get rid of his now to pay for a course he wants to...

Simon and Alison, monday 17-Jun-13 2
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Recommend me a hairdresser
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 6 of June of 2013 at 16:40

ATB has reminded me... I need a hairdresser. I can't be bothered to spend time going through local salons to find one I like, so I thought I'd entrust my locks to a branded chain. Anyone recommend...

*JLS*, saturday 8-Jun-13 8
AmnesiaCustard
Dearest Otters...
AmnesiaCustard, 23 of May of 2013 at 20:06

...please may I have some vibes for my unborn grandchild. It's not looking too great at the moment and we must see what tomorrow brings. Thank you. A very worried Mrs Custard.

Irisbride, friday 24-May-13 42
Barefoot
best thing to happen at work in 5.5yrs!
Barefoot, 13 of May of 2013 at 19:34

Hope this doesn't come across as too self congratulatory, but wanted to share. Early hours Friday morning I was working on a fast response car when I was asked to go to a woman with a bit of pain...

Cilla, tuesday 14-May-13 36
Pittabre
Urinating cat
Pittabre, 7 of May of 2013 at 18:19

I think I have reached the end of my tether. One of the cats keeps urinating in the house. The house is for sale, I have two small children and work full time. I have taken her to the vets who was...

Hoddy, wednesday 8-May-13 18
S
Please can I have some vibes for Mr CE please?
SuperSpud, 24 of April of 2013 at 12:49

Mr CE was been transferred to the Royal Liverpool, last night over his kidney problems. He's booked in for a kidney biopsy tomorrow morning, so please could we have some of those famous hitched vibes...

Ixia, saturday 27-Apr-13 44
*Mini*
Cat People...
*Mini*, 24 of April of 2013 at 18:56

Have any cat people used Feliway and does it work. Keep wondering if I should buy it or not but then I see that its £25 and I wonder if its a big con or not? Any ideas?

oggers86, thursday 25-Apr-13 13
AmnesiaCustard
One scared Otter
AmnesiaCustard, 19 of April of 2013 at 20:00

As referred to another thread, on Tuesday I have to have the first stage of dental implant on a molar. So that's tooth extracted and bone graft (as nerve is too close to roots). Now, I was just about...

nanny plum, tuesday 23-Apr-13 44
D
Video: Words About My Wife - played during groom's speech
danjacobs, 16 of April of 2013 at 17:46

Hello, My wife and I just got married, and during my groom's speech I played this video, that I'd created for her, on a big screen. It got the whole place laughing and crying and I received a...

AmnesiaCustard, wednesday 17-Apr-13 20
Childhood-Sweet<3
Excited!! BT
Childhood-Sweet<3, 15 of April of 2013 at 20:50

Just wanted to tell people as its still hush, but my sister phoned today to tell us that she was pregnant! Very excited for them! They have been trying for a while and had a very hard time last year...

Missus S, wednesday 17-Apr-13 14
Snowby
Our poor kitty :(
Snowby, 22 of March of 2013 at 16:36

I posted on here a while ago about our youngest cat not coming home for a night but then turning up safe the next morning. She didn't come home last night either and sadly there's no happy ending this...

Daisymclazy, saturday 23-Mar-13 25
BertB
Cat people- any ideas?
BertB, 4 of March of 2013 at 09:31

My cat has a patch on the back of her neck below her left ear that is scabby and bleeds quite a bit. It seemed to come about after she was microchipped and spayed. I have taken her to the vets twice...

BertB, wednesday 6-Mar-13 11
Daisymclazy
Enjayee
Daisymclazy, 9 of February of 2013 at 22:43

Hi, It has taken a few days to write this as I wasn't feeling brave enough to post on the thread but regarding the hypochondria; I could've written your posts pretty much word for word. It was more...

Daisymclazy, sunday 10-Feb-13 1
soon2bmrsRB
walking down the aisle songs???
soon2bmrsRB, 20 of January of 2013 at 22:57

Im sure this has been done a million times but im really stuck on this so thought id ask what you guys are having? x for signing the register we're having all you need is love by the beatles.

Mrs*M, tuesday 22-Jan-13 23
Rod
Selling a shared ownership property...
Rod, 20 of January of 2013 at 18:32

Anyone have any experience on this? We don't really know what to do...!

Missus S, sunday 20-Jan-13 6
S
question about flowers
sarah321, 13 of January of 2013 at 19:44

The nearest florist to my venue doesnt deliver as its too far away but she has said we could pick the flowers up the day before and that they will be fine as long as stored in water. we also wanted...

Lemon Violet, monday 14-Jan-13 6
A
Centrepiece Help
AmandaT2Be, 13 of January of 2013 at 19:22

Rather than having flowers on the tables, we have been thinking of buying clear vases and filling them with different coloured polished stones....does anyone have any idea where we can get the stones...

Wedding Photography, monday 14-Jan-13 1
B
Cheap Wedding Dresses in Kent
babamajka, 12 of January of 2013 at 22:00

Hello, I am new here but I am finding this website useful. I also like that I am now able to share my worries with other women in the same situation and hopefully I will find the advice I need....

Daisymclazy, sunday 13-Jan-13 6
Hoddy
Why do these people own cats??
Hoddy, 9 of January of 2013 at 22:25

Been looking for another cat for a while, I have a neutered male and he is an indoor cat and my mum brings her cats over for him to have some company and he loves them - so I wanted to get him his own...

Pittabre, sunday 13-Jan-13 34
OB
Another puppy thread!!
OB, 10 of January of 2013 at 18:14

I'd like to introduce you to someone. We pick her up on the 3rd of Feb, which would have been a very sad day for me, but now it will also have happy memories too We've no idea on names so any...

Storky, friday 11-Jan-13 32
Erin8
Alcoholic drinks from yester year
Erin8, 8 of January of 2013 at 11:11

Myself and a colleague were discussing alcoholic drinks we used to drink when we were young i.e. teenagers! I mentioned Thunderbird and she had never heard of it. But she had heard of 20/20 which from...

Pompey, wednesday 9-Jan-13 60
Jemima Renrut
OMs - flash me you holding your bouquet please!
Jemima Renrut, 5 of January of 2013 at 14:41

Just booked a meeting with florist for next week. Know colours etc but need inspiration for size and type, google ain't giving me what I want so thought some real life inspiration was needed. Thanks! ...

urbanbride, wednesday 9-Jan-13 28
Gillsy
Your Slow Cooker Recepies Please.....
Gillsy, 17 of December of 2012 at 17:59

I got a slow cooker for Xmas (yes I know it's not Xmas yet but my mum and dad have gone to Florida for the hols so we did Xmas early this year). Ive made a few Recepies, all of which have been great...

MummyMoo82, monday 17-Dec-12 5
I
Father Daughter Dance - Father Deceased
ibm450, 17 of December of 2012 at 19:39

Hi there ....... My father sadly passed away when I was just 9 and I knew since that moment that when my dream came true and I would become a bride that it would be a difficult time. I have planned...

Cilla, tuesday 18-Dec-12 8
C
Dissertation research help!
ChloeLeePhoto, 5 of December of 2012 at 17:58

Hello lovely Hitched Brides/Grooms, I'm currently a third year photography student and basing my dreaded dissertation on the wonderful world of weddings, in particular wedding photography, so was...

Daisymclazy, friday 7-Dec-12 17
leni-lw!
baby gifts...
leni-lw!, 21 of November of 2012 at 19:27

Help.... im looking for a really special gift- oh's bro and wife had a baby girl yesterday (Cadi) im after something really special to give and I cant think of any idea- so im hoping someone can send...

leni-lw!, friday 23-Nov-12 33
*Mini*
Cats being poisoned
*Mini*, 22 of November of 2012 at 19:24

Over the weekend out neighbours cat died, he was really old but the vet said that it could be antifreeze poisoning. Am really scared now as its one of our neighbours doing it, the cat was old and...

Daisymclazy, friday 23-Nov-12 14
Arquard
Feeling very sad. Hugs please? ****UPDATE IN OP****
Arquard, 20 of November of 2012 at 19:49

I think something bad has happened to my little Ozzy kitteh. We haven't seen him since yesterday afternoon and he never, ever leaves the house for more than an hour or two. H has checked our garden...

liver girl, wednesday 21-Nov-12 58

General groups

Hitched article topics