Skip to main content
DB Photography
DB Photography

United Kingdom · From August 2011

Discussions

DB Photography
The Kent Wedding Diary
DB Photography, 18 of November of 2011 at 16:12

The daily epaper The Kent Wedding Diary is now available to view online for all brides-to-be. It's an exciting compilation of Wedding news & gossip from Twitter and other social networks from the...

DB Photography, friday 18-Nov-11 949
B
August 2013 Brides :)
bridetobe2013, 20 of October of 2011 at 09:10

I am quite new on here although posted a few times about still not finding a venue. I am just being nosey and wondering where everyone else is up to with their plans? x

Kjay, saturday 20-Oct-12 77
N
venice wedding help!!!!1
natalie137, 18 of October of 2011 at 14:53

I am planning on getting married in venice in may 2013 it will be a small wedding probally about 30 people max ..... i dont know where to start? has anyone got married in venice? prices? venues? town...

Alreadymarried, monday 24-Oct-11 17
Perfectionist
Choosing wedding venue - Please help!
Perfectionist, 12 of September of 2011 at 23:05

I would like a wedding venue within England because it would be much easier for all of my friends to attend the ceremony. I had my heart set on Queen Elizabeth Court of the British Museum but they do...

Helenia, wednesday 14-Sep-11 14
bec84
Wedding Fairs ... Meet your HIBs! Feel free to add to the list!
bec84, 12 of September of 2011 at 20:38

Thought it might be useful since we are coming up to Wedding Fair Season to give you some ideas of local wedding fairs (not to mention the chance to put some faces to names!) You can come and see us...

DB Photography, wednesday 14-Sep-11 16
C
Authentic destination weddings - your thoughts please
cheryldb, 14 of June of 2011 at 12:13

Hi I am thinking of getting married abroad and i am looking for some info from fellow brides how have or are getting married abroad. Where are you going, and why...how about the costs...and what was...

antoirolla, thursday 2-Feb-12 16
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273
DB Photography
Spot The Mistake!
DB Photography, 24 of August of 2011 at 16:13

Any Bride or Grooms notice the mistake on the cover photo of Your Kent Wedding Magazine issue Sept/Oct.

irrelephant, thursday 25-Aug-11 20
L
honeymoon ideas please! hawaii possibly x
lynchy, 24 of August of 2011 at 11:34

Hello ladies, My fiancee and i are getting married on the 14th July 2012 and whilst it feels like ages away im keen to not leave everything to the last minute!! he is really keen on going to hawaii, i...

far2calm, thursday 6-Oct-11 14
E
Photographer - how long for?
ExcitedBride.com, 18 of August of 2011 at 10:17

Hi All, Just wondering how long your will have your photographer at your wedding? I saw one last night and she pretty much charges £150 an hour (Im in the hertfordshire area!), so Im thinking of a...

Chris Giles Photogra, sunday 21-Aug-11 19
DB Photography
An introduction from a newbe supplier on Hitched
DB Photography, 3 of August of 2011 at 14:40

Hello everyone I'm a Professional Wedding Photographer living in Kent. My loves outside of work are my two Cats (Siamese & British Blue), Caribbean Islands and an occasional glass of Rum. Since...

*JLS*, thursday 4-Aug-11 30
hannioli
Caribbean honeymooners in here please!
hannioli, 4 of July of 2011 at 12:31

Hi everyone, So h2b and I have decided on Mexico, Miami and then Jamaica and are in the process of getting quotes. Can anyone recommend a hotel in Cancun, and also where do you think would be best to...

DB Photography, thursday 4-Aug-11 3
hopefulmum2b
dominican in November
hopefulmum2b, 28 of July of 2011 at 17:43

Hellloooo hitchers has anyone been dominican republic in november time? whats weather like ?? did you enjoy it???? any info would be really great xx

brenda.hu, tuesday 5-Jun-12 5
D
Maldives or Mauritius for June honeymoon??
Dyli, 28 of July of 2011 at 13:56

Hi all I'm hoping you may be able to help me. We are going on our honeymoon next June and we really wanted the Maldives or Mauritius but we are worried about the rain fall for that time of year. Has...

Iheartbuttons, wednesday 14-Sep-11 5
DB Photography
1st posting test of supplier logo and signature
DB Photography, 2 of August of 2011 at 18:50

Hello everyone

cascadeevents, friday 5-Aug-11 927

General groups

Hitched article topics