kittykat9/9

United Kingdom · From May 2011

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of October of 2011

4602days 17hours

Discussions

*Eclair*
My blood test results are in, I am allergic to..........
*Eclair*, 26 of October of 2012 at 11:12

Dust. Awesome. Because it's really easy to avoid that, problem solved. I am glad I know now though, means I get to be referred to an allergy clinic who might do something other than give me steroids....

*Eclair*, monday 29-Oct-12 43
Feather
Vegas & New York
Feather, 4 of October of 2012 at 21:53

Hi Everyone We are going on our honeymoon in February to Las Vegas and New York. For those of you that have been there what would you recommend as the must see/do? best places to eat/drink etc? We...

LoveSka, sunday 7-Oct-12 7
Tallulaha
Help please - WP related, need band recommendations urgently!
Tallulaha, 13 of September of 2012 at 21:07

Sorry this is WP related but the wedding band we had booked for our wedding on 3rd November has just cancelled on us, we're completely gutted because they are amazing. I thought I'd post on hear as...

kittykat9/9, friday 14-Sep-12 5
cookiekat
techie help please
cookiekat, 3 of September of 2012 at 13:38

My grandad is poorly in hospital and I wanted to print off some of the photos off the website and send them to him but I can't work out how to do it Normally I right click and save the image but it...

Peter, monday 3-Sep-12 5
**Pip**
Birthday night out in London
**Pip**, 8 of May of 2012 at 10:49

? Have popped over from being a regular on BT to ask for recs so hope you dont mind. I'm 30 this year and looking for somewhere to go out in London. It doesnt have to be in a particular place as long...

halwits, thursday 10-May-12 19
Flowmojo
Back Pain
Flowmojo, 8 of May of 2012 at 10:50

Anyone suffer from this? I blame my parents who both do but i am in agony...Mr F rubbed some deep heat into it this morning so i could at least get to work but now its wearing off im struggling,...

RebTheEck, sunday 13-May-12 8
Hunry
Has anyone been to Thailand?
Hunry, 30 of March of 2012 at 15:31

It's not long now till our honeymoon, half of which is in Thailand. So have any of you ladies been? If so, have you got any recommendations of places to go/stay. Not looking for luxury accommodation,...

WhiteSparkles, monday 2-Apr-12 4
Vee Tee
Asthma sufferers/steroids
Vee Tee, 28 of March of 2012 at 17:58

Does anyone suffer from quite bad asthma? My Oh does, and the poor lad was wheezing so badly at work yesterday that he had to call the doctor and make an appt with the asthma nurse for that day and...

Vee Tee, thursday 29-Mar-12 21
Suzie&Karl
Did we do the right thing? (sens)
Suzie&Karl, 24 of March of 2012 at 10:21

So we went out last night with a few friends. One of our friends has a few personal problems, always saying things which have worried us, but recently has told us he is getting help which we were glad...

kittykat9/9, monday 26-Mar-12 7
Charlie-Lou
John Bishop...
Charlie-Lou, 23 of March of 2012 at 12:42

What a Legend!! I just watched the show that was on last night, bike riding, rowing and running from Paris to London. He looked in soooo much pain, but just carried on and got on with it. Muchos...

nanny plum, friday 23-Mar-12 16
Pompey
Asparagus Syndrome
Pompey, 23 of March of 2012 at 12:15

Just received a letter from a Solicitor's firm to make us aware that their client has Asparagus Syndrome... ? I am actually crying from laughing so hard.

AmnesiaCustard, friday 23-Mar-12 21
Nancy Noodles
siblings WWYD??
Nancy Noodles, 18 of March of 2012 at 09:08

So the other day i posted because back in january i found out that my brother D ,sister E and i have siblings from my dad before he was with my mum , twin sisters and a brother B , so after months ive...

kittykat9/9, sunday 18-Mar-12 2
*Mini*
Being sick after alcohol.... poss TMI
*Mini*, 18 of March of 2012 at 10:42

Now this sounds a very obvious question but I cant really drink without being violently sick. Friday I had 4 glasses of white wine and was sick all day yesterday- I couldnt keep water down even, every...

Missus S, sunday 18-Mar-12 14
W
Engagement ring- help!
wedding_kate, 12 of March of 2012 at 13:09

Hi fellow brides, I need your advice! I am very recently engaged and my boyfriend made the very brave decision of proposing to me with a ring he'd found and bought himself. Although a very lovely...

kittykat9/9, monday 12-Mar-12 2
J
Anyone with cats or know about cats
jessica_jayne, 12 of March of 2012 at 14:03

Hi all, I took my 10 month old female kitten to the vets this morning for her to be neutered. He checked her heart beat, checked his records asked whether she had her jabs etc.. told him she had, he...

McSquirtle, monday 12-Mar-12 5
Chidders
Do you have an accent?
Chidders, 9 of March of 2012 at 08:51

I have noticed recently, that when I read posts (especially from more established Hitchers), I put a voice and accent to what they write! So spill...... I have a classy Wolverhampton accent, though it...

BlueBow, saturday 10-Mar-12 184
HatTrick
Runners
HatTrick, 9 of March of 2012 at 08:24

Now I maybe just a freak but when running outside (especially when it's cold) I get a really horrible feeling all down my throat. How do I prevent it? I don't get it when on a treadmill and indoors.

HatTrick, saturday 10-Mar-12 19
Rizzo
Free* Kindle Books
Rizzo, 23 of February of 2012 at 10:15

* as in legal books from Amazon.co.uk... How often do you check the free book chart and download a book? It's my new addiction....

quackers, monday 27-Feb-12 29
sapphire_22
How long does a company usually take to contact job applicants?
sapphire_22, 15 of February of 2012 at 20:23

They would have received my application by mon and the closing date was yesterday. Its not a massive company - only covers part of the southwest. How long do these things usually take? I can't even...

AmnesiaCustard, thursday 16-Feb-12 12
Red Baroness
Calling All Grammar Experts
Red Baroness, 15 of February of 2012 at 10:01

Apologies in advance for a fairly boring post, but, do you put a comma before the postcode in an address? I don't usually, but thought that either way is considered correct. Does it make a difference...

kittykat9/9, wednesday 15-Feb-12 12
venart
Job interview help!
venart, 15 of February of 2012 at 13:04

I've just gotten an interview for a job at the British Museum! It's my first interview in a long time and I'm nervous. I've been applying for jobs since October after handing in my thesis and this is...

*JLS*, wednesday 7-Mar-12 12
Arquard
FAO People who commute to London for work...
Arquard, 15 of February of 2012 at 10:24

How are you coping with the train prices hike? We've just found out that the cost of H's train ticket is going to almost double once his current annual season ticket expires in a couple of weeks....

Blonde Viki, wednesday 15-Feb-12 24
Rizzo
Saved by the Bell
Rizzo, 14 of February of 2012 at 13:41

Watching my boxset of SBTB with my daughter. Love it! Just watched this episode: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhWpJtlQjg:550:600] I was so upset when I watched it for the first time. ❤️ Zack...

*Bea*, friday 17-Feb-12 27
quackers
Plagiarism
quackers, 14 of February of 2012 at 12:56

I just would like to know what you would do in this in situation. a close friend of mine failed one of her assignments for uni and I passed it, she was asking for help with the resubmission so I sent...

Missus S, wednesday 15-Feb-12 33
Mellow_Yellow
Advice - chapped lips
Mellow_Yellow, 26 of January of 2012 at 08:27

I guess this is what you would call it but it's really really bad! I've never suffered from anything like this before, but it's been on and off for months now. It flares up, to the point that my lips...

Mellow_Yellow, saturday 28-Jan-12 16
Cilla
FAO Clever medical types
Cilla, 24 of January of 2012 at 11:06

Feeling a bit blue as I came on today which means I'm again not pregnant ? We've not used contraception for 18months and apart from a very early miscarriage last June there's been no success....

Cilla, wednesday 25-Jan-12 11
HatTrick
Staff day out
HatTrick, 5 of January of 2012 at 08:26

We've been really busy lately and everyone's been working extra hard so I've come in this morning to an email from the boss thanking us and to say that he will be arranging a staff day out......

freckles87, thursday 5-Jan-12 31
Rod
Urgh...Hangover central...help!
Rod, 16 of December of 2011 at 10:02

I feel soooo rough right now. We had our work do yesterday...I drank a ridiculous amount of champagne and red wine. 4 hours sleep. Currently at work and I cant even string a sentence together! Someone...

Rod, friday 16-Dec-11 32
S
photographer wanted =norfolk=
STEPHLOU88, 14 of November of 2010 at 13:30

Hi im getting married june 23rd 2012 at the birches in norfolk. im looking for a photographer. student/ someone wanting to build there portfolio may be concidered, as im trying to keep costs low. am...

bluehouse, tuesday 13-Dec-11 7
Storky
Striking
Storky, 24 of November of 2011 at 11:08

Anyone here (or your partners) going to be striking soon? I read this article earlier which suggests those in the public sector are actually paid more than those in the private sector, in addition to...

Red Baroness, monday 28-Nov-11 209
Ali_G
Christmas markets in central London??
Ali_G, 23 of November of 2011 at 10:14

Are there any on at the moment? If so, where? Me and OH are going to London today and wouldn't mind checking out some markets, if there are any.

Ali_G, thursday 24-Nov-11 9
sapphire_22
Feeling a bit down
sapphire_22, 18 of November of 2011 at 12:56

Well more than a bit actually. I lay in bed for ages this morning because I just couldn't face getting up and going through another day. I'm getting nowhere with this underpaid tax thing. Apparantly I...

kittykat9/9, friday 18-Nov-11 16

General groups

Hitched article topics