• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of June of 2012

4352days 11hours

Discussions

(Claire)
Constipation......
(Claire), 22 of March of 2013 at 15:01

Is a b@stard! I have been sat on the loo rocking like a mad person, rubbing my belly, I've had a cup of green tea, and nothing is helping me. My stomach is killing me. I had trapped wind last night...

ebony_rose, sunday 24-Mar-13 12
Kjay
In The Playground
Kjay, 15 of March of 2013 at 13:52

Following on from Loveskas thread... What did you play as a young 'en? I remember tig (or tag), stick in the mud, bull dog, kiss, cuddle or torture and budge it being rather popular break time games...

RedKitchie, sunday 17-Mar-13 34
HatTrick
Candy Crush Saga
HatTrick, 9 of March of 2013 at 00:00

Come on, 'fess up. Who's addicted?

Tizzie, monday 11-Mar-13 38
kharv
Misheard song lyrics
kharv, 28 of February of 2013 at 09:25

I was sure there's been thread on this recently but either I made it up or I can't find it. I thought of one from when I was a young 'un. When I was about 6 years old I had Michael Jackson's Bad album...

MOMB, monday 9-Sep-13 74
Zoomo13
talk to me about blackberry (phones)
Zoomo13, 27 of February of 2013 at 12:19

Afternoon all its that time again when i need to sort out my phone contract. the one phone that keeps coming up is the blackberry curves. are blackberrys as good as they seem. when you talk to someone...

FaeBelle13, thursday 28-Feb-13 20
DaffyB
Anyone know about being a church warden?
DaffyB, 24 of February of 2013 at 13:38

After church today the vicar asked me if I would consider being a church warden as one of the present wardens is retiring. I was rather shocked. At the moment I only go to church about once every 3 or...

Helenia, sunday 24-Feb-13 2
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Flora - atheism?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 19 of February of 2013 at 20:45

Interesting comment on another thread. Why do you dislike atheism? I don't think the statement makes sense against the definition of atheism so am intrigued.

DaffyB, thursday 21-Feb-13 52
OB
Assisted suicide
OB, 18 of February of 2013 at 11:40

On this morning now. What do you think of it? I can't decide. I can see why people reach that point, but if it was my own family, I'm not so sure I could go along with it.

Erin8, tuesday 19-Feb-13 34
*Mini*
Confusing wedding invite
*Mini*, 14 of February of 2013 at 20:01

If you received a wedding invite that said; St whatevers church at 2pm Then afterwards the the whatever venue at 6pm. Would you presume that you were not invited to the afternoon reception (of there...

*Mini*, friday 15-Feb-13 26
MummyMoo82
Facestalking
MummyMoo82, 7 of February of 2013 at 11:03

Do you do this? I just had a little session just now. It amazes me how open some people leave their profiles.

DaffyB, tuesday 12-Feb-13 21
I
Pancakes
Irisbride, 9 of February of 2013 at 19:14

It's Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake day!) this week. Will you be having pancakes? What do you like on them? We're having my parents, my brother and his gf over as thought it would be nice to do something...

BumbleBrat, monday 11-Feb-13 37
Pittabre
'Dreams of a life'
Pittabre, 10 of February of 2013 at 11:54

Have you seen this? It tells the true story of Joyce Carol Vincent, whom died in 2003 and her body wasn't discovered until 2006. She was a vibrant outgoing woman and no-one noticed when she died. I...

*Nursey*, sunday 10-Feb-13 13
Enjayee
What phases did you go through?
Enjayee, 8 of February of 2013 at 16:41

As the title says. Anyone care to share pics? When I was a teenager I went through a grunger/metaller phase with a half arsed look. I looked terrible but thought I was the epitome of cool. For...

Pompey, monday 11-Feb-13 57
samjh87
Pets 'pet' names
samjh87, 7 of February of 2013 at 11:19

Excuse the pun.. What are your pets names and what other names do you call them? We have a cat called Ozzy (we live on Osborne Road..) who gets called Ozwoz. Dog is called Manson (Marilyn Manson....

Flowmojo, friday 8-Feb-13 45
Arquard
Quick HR question about recovery from surgery...
Arquard, 4 of February of 2013 at 12:25

H needs to have an operation on his knee at some point in the next couple of months (we don't have the date yet and will only get about 4 weeks notice). Neither of us is sure what will happen about...

RebTheEck, monday 4-Feb-13 15
OB
I am ACTUALLY washing the dogs bedding every day.
OB, 4 of February of 2013 at 10:29

It's true, she keeps peeing and pooing on everything. Good lord, if I did this her whole life I would go mental. I'm still off work sick and H has been doing the housework so my only jobs are wash the...

venart, tuesday 5-Feb-13 34
Vikster79
Who lives by the sea and who wishes they did?
Vikster79, 4 of February of 2013 at 11:13

Im having an awfully daydreamy day. I have always lived in a big city, but for the first time on Saturday we went shopping and i found there was too many people and crowds. This may be because i was...

Gillsy, monday 4-Feb-13 42
Flowmojo
Strange Crushes
Flowmojo, 1 of February of 2013 at 15:37

The James Cordon thread got me thinking, hes not conventionally good looking but I fancy him..who are your odd crushes?? heres mine,,,,

Gillsy, monday 4-Feb-13 62
Ali_G
Anal
Ali_G, 1 of February of 2013 at 10:02

No, not that you dirty bunch. As in the personality trait. Is there anything you are meticulous about? Anything that has to be done a certain way? I'm definitely anal about my documents. I have a...

Helenia, friday 1-Feb-13 25
Hoddy
How many times...
Hoddy, 31 of January of 2013 at 14:11

Do you tell OH you love him/her a day/week/month? And how often do they say it to you? We say it daily, many times... Even if he didn't say it I still know he does so it wouldn't hurt if he didn't....

oggers86, friday 1-Feb-13 38
Mrs C
London Rock The Frock **Results**
Mrs C, 29 of January of 2013 at 11:25

Hello OT! This is Rock the Frock take 2. A gathering of bitter old marrieds in the iconic city of London, with one purpose: to Rock our fabulous frocks whilst having a laugh and being snapped by some...

mariannechuaphotogra, thursday 27-Jun-13 144
MrsMeldrew
Could you ever sympathise with a cheat?
MrsMeldrew, 29 of January of 2013 at 14:41

General pondering, a friend of mine has just found out her fella has been doing the do with the childminder for the last three months. Now some mutual friends are unsympathetic. I'll make a few...

DaffyB, tuesday 29-Jan-13 33
Becklarrr
Does your OH know?
Becklarrr, 29 of January of 2013 at 15:16

How many people you slept with before you met him? If no is there a reason why you haven't told him? If yes, care to share with the Hitched world? Mine is 8, with OH being number 9!

Cat In A Teacup, wednesday 30-Jan-13 67
*Mini*
Hello lurkers!
*Mini*, 28 of January of 2013 at 21:02

We have had a few lurkers creep out if the woodwork over the last few days, makes me wonder who else is having a nose?!? Come on out lurkers, we don't bite! as for the recently "delurked" (it's my new...

Pompey, wednesday 30-Jan-13 89
Holey
What is the point of middle names?
Holey, 28 of January of 2013 at 13:17

As above really? I haven't got one myself and it's never bothered me, I figured it was better than having an embarrassing one! But does anyone know why we have them at all? Also does anyone want to...

Cat In A Teacup, wednesday 30-Jan-13 66 1
Honky
*comes out with hands up*
Honky, 27 of January of 2013 at 21:25

Yes, I confess I am a serial lurker. Inspired by other comings out, I feel it's rude of me to continue to luck and know vast amounts about you all without fessing up up about myself. I'm annie (I will...

JennyH10, monday 28-Jan-13 35
Sam&Louise
Any vets or clever animal types around please?
Sam&Louise, 26 of January of 2013 at 13:06

Afternoon everyone I've been a bit quiet recently as my life has been taken over by the new pup! The vets are closed at the moment, so just wondered if there were any vets or clever animal people...

DaffyB, sunday 27-Jan-13 19
*Nursey*
Les Mis
*Nursey*, 21 of January of 2013 at 09:58

Apologies to my FB friends who have seen heard me already... Mum and I went to see this yesterday. I only knew roughly what it was about but she's seen the show twice. It was amazing! She called me a...

natalieexx, tuesday 22-Jan-13 29
Enjayee
Do you speak any other languages?
Enjayee, 16 of January of 2013 at 09:35

As you may or may not know, I'm currently taking Danish lessons. I've been learning Danish with P for two years but the lessons only started on 1 December. Since moving here my progress has really...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, sunday 20-Jan-13 39 1
Sparkles82
We have a walker!!! Tissues at the ready!
Sparkles82, 16 of January of 2013 at 20:33

Check this out ladies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EszbplFxnjU&feature=youtu.be This was taken this morning, at physio =)

Vikster79, thursday 17-Jan-13 27
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
How well do you cope with hunger?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 16 of January of 2013 at 11:42

A musing... I think I cope well with being hungry. I don't get any physical issues and I can always distract myself so I don't think about it. If I'm hungry at 10:30 am, I don't snack, I simply wait...

mariannechuaphotogra, thursday 17-Jan-13 51

General groups

Hitched article topics