Skip to main content
Dream Wedding Video
Dream Wedding Video

United Kingdom · From August 2011

Discussions

B
Stressing over TOG photos....
BrogstarBride, 20 of August of 2013 at 12:46

My TOG is fab and im sure he will take all the necessary photos but I am doing a list of posed photos outside the church and at our reception so I get the photos I really want. Now my problem is I...

LEN11212, wednesday 21-Aug-13 16
S
Tog advice please!
Shearwater, 2 of August of 2013 at 22:12

So we've found a photographer we both like and got a quote... Does this sound alright? "Our most popular option gives you 10 hours photographic coverage of your wedding day, with all high resolution...

Dream Wedding Video, saturday 3-Aug-13 6
C
Is this too trendy...?
cherrybloom, 20 of April of 2013 at 19:20

So I was looking at frocks although I have mine already..naughty but I just can't help a good nosy at a bridal frock and I saw this..does the peplum make it too trendy or is it timeless? I think its...

Helenia, sunday 23-Jun-13 19
G
bought a dress... hope its as nice as it looks....!
Gumibear85, 23 of April of 2013 at 08:11

So, I hadnt planned on buying my dress yet, as I wasnt sure what it was I wanted. My plan was to go round the dress shops and tryvarious ones on until I found what I wanted. I cant afford to spend...

Gumibear85, wednesday 8-May-13 20
A
Newbie...Provisionally booked venue, next step...meeting the vicar!
Alex88, 23 of April of 2013 at 09:23

Hello, I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and love the support and ideas everyone gives on the forums so thought it was about time i joined! ? We've been engaged for 3 weeks and was suprised to...

mum-wants-a-hat, tuesday 23-Apr-13 13
C
Bought my JChoos..lurve them...Flash!!
cherrybloom, 13 of April of 2013 at 19:15

I took a trip to Bicester Village today and bought my wedding shoes, some Choos!! They are so comfortable and I feel like the pic doesn't give it enough justice but here goes, if there was ever an...

kharv, saturday 20-Apr-13 33
BubblesKM
Wedding venue booked!!! ***FLASH****
BubblesKM, 18 of April of 2013 at 22:08

Roll on 25 Oct 2014!!! xxxx

Mary C to be K, saturday 20-Apr-13 14
F
Barn Wedding - **FLASH**
Follies123, 19 of April of 2013 at 11:40

Browsholme Hall, The Tithe Barn, Clitheroe - We wanted something a bit different I absolutely love it!

vintagedreams, friday 19-Apr-13 8
jimjams
Veils... Can you flash/describe yours please or just make suggestions, I'm struggling - 27 days to go!!
jimjams, 14 of April of 2013 at 09:37

Hi All, I am having a real problem shopping for veils - all the shops I've been in have a very limited selecting and on-line the pictures seem to be far more of the model than the veil itself... I...

Wedding Photography, wednesday 24-Apr-13 15
Elixia
pew ends DIY ideas.
Elixia, 16 of April of 2013 at 09:40

Hello, I need some ideas here, For decorating the chairs in the abode. heres what they look like (sorry cant find a better photo) its the ones without the arms. They've redecorated this room too...

Elixia, tuesday 16-Apr-13 4
ChannyPink
Dream wedding venue "FLASH"
ChannyPink, 11 of April of 2013 at 21:01

Can't belive it! I'm getting married in an amazing beautiful venue, just confirmed it today after going for a chat with the wedding planner, I was so sure it was way out of my budjet and could never...

DaffodilWaves, friday 12-Apr-13 4
MrsSkinner2be
Why do some videographers do this?
MrsSkinner2be, 11 of April of 2013 at 17:35

I've noticed when on the hunt for videographers that a lot of them charge lets say £800 for them to film from beginning to end but you actually only get a 30 minute edited dvd. If they've filmed the...

diliphirani, friday 12-Apr-13 29
StaceyLorraine
Brother or dad to walk me down the aisle...
StaceyLorraine, 10 of April of 2013 at 12:23

I've hit a problem... So I've always said that my dad will walk me down the aisle and today i asked my brother to be an usher and he got really upset because he wanted to walk me down... I used to be...

vintagedreams, wednesday 10-Apr-13 9
Mrs Kearon-Drake-to-be
Venue help please!
Mrs Kearon-Drake-to-be, 10 of April of 2013 at 15:00

Hey everyone, We are trying to find the perfect venue for our big day and having a little trouble. We live in Skelmersdale and are willing to travel about an hour. We are getting married on a...

Dream Wedding Video, wednesday 10-Apr-13
M
Photographer recommendations?
Maltey, 7 of April of 2013 at 14:04

We've sorted just about everything now, except the photographer. i've asked about 5 different people to do it because I feel I should have somebody but then realise it's just not what I want. BIL is a...

artisanwedding.co.uk, thursday 25-Apr-13 20
2013_Bride_
Photographer Concerns :( (Update Page 12) x
2013_Bride_, 21 of March of 2013 at 22:44

I've been playing ostrich with my hand in the sand over this, but have just seen something on Facebook thats made me realise I need to deal with it. Our photographer was full of conversation before we...

2013_Bride_, tuesday 23-Apr-13 180
F
First Dance
flo1972, 3 of April of 2013 at 15:06

Hi all, I don't DO dancing and am absolutely dreading the first dance...ll those people watching while I shuffle awkwardly around on the dancefloor for what will probably feel like an eternity......

Dream Wedding Video, wednesday 3-Apr-13 8
M
Brought the first thing for our wedding...
MrsF2Bee, 2 of April of 2013 at 21:58

Ok registrar Booked and venue booked... we are having a sweetie table (which I know some don't like) as H2B and I love sweets so I brought some vases for the table Boring buy but yayyyy

Dream Wedding Video, wednesday 3-Apr-13 5
Mrs*M
Timings of the day
Mrs*M, 3 of April of 2013 at 17:16

With 4 months to go I've realised I need to get a wriggle on and order my invites.... I have no idea about timings of the day though, I was thinking about a 2pm start but not sure how long things take...

slou90, thursday 4-Apr-13 11
F
WEDDING DRESS SORTED ***FLASH***
FutureMrsFellows, 2 of April of 2013 at 17:44

This is my wedding dress. It arrived the other day and is perfect. don't want to put a photo up with me in it just in case. this only cost me £120 and it had free post and packaging. not everyones...

miss_sparkles, wednesday 3-Apr-13 11
M
What do people think on the following colour choice...?
MrsF2Bee, 30 of March of 2013 at 21:46

Champagne/latte/nougat kind of colours. Too boring, nice, add a littl colour? Bearing in mind we don't want blue or girly colours. Xx p.s. any colour flashes?

havecreditwillwed, friday 5-Apr-13 28
Jen_P
Finished my invitations! FLASH
Jen_P, 2 of April of 2013 at 23:50

My invitations are finally ready to go out! Thought I would share this as it has made it all feel very real! Day Invite Tied together with all the inserts behide. Evening Invite Evening invites get...

Dream Wedding Video, wednesday 3-Apr-13 9
Jiimanie
Cardiff or South East Wales Dressmaker?
Jiimanie, 3 of March of 2013 at 22:48

Hi all, shout out to all the girls from South East Wales on here I need to have a petticoat made to go with my dress (its from Monsoon) and was going to go online through etsy or something but thought...

Jiimanie, wednesday 3-Apr-13 3
pinkfrost
2014 Brides!
pinkfrost, 26 of June of 2012 at 13:46

Hello to all the brides getting married during 2014!! Im booked in to get wed on 14th June 2014.... Its ages away but im so eager to get on with stuff!! .... Is anyone else booked to get wed in 2014?...

Jaysmonkey, friday 14-Jun-13 64
Dream Wedding Video
DIY Wedding ideas: Mass Flash
Dream Wedding Video, 2 of April of 2013 at 14:42

Hey there my girlies. I have been putting together a pinterest board for DIY Wedding cake ideas. http://pinterest.com/lcoombes03/wedding-cake-diy-ideas/ Now I want to start a new one for DIY wedding...

Katianne, tuesday 2-Apr-13 392
M
Finally booked our wedding
MrsC2b14, 2 of April of 2013 at 12:50

After weeks of problems including royal mail losing divorce papers and venue not having dates we wanted we have finally booked our wedding. Just waiting the registrar to email me the confirmation then...

MrsC2b14, monday 8-Apr-13 8
smazzy_smoo
****2014 Brides List**** 490 brides so far!
smazzy_smoo, 19 of March of 2012 at 18:04

Thought I'd start a 2014 list seeing as there are more of us now! So let me know if you would like to be added ? January 2nd - Trigirl 18th - Chippet 25th - Darth Lucy Total = 3 February 1st -...

emabee, thursday 12-Jun-14 905
Elixia
... I changed my mind
Elixia, 1 of April of 2013 at 22:56

Okay, here's an interesting idea for a topic. At the beginning stages of planning there were things on my DO NOT WANT list and some things on my MUST HAVE list. But time (budgets, girly squeeing and...

suzysimpson, tuesday 2-Apr-13 31
vintagedreams
First dress fitting today
vintagedreams, 2 of April of 2013 at 08:34

I am looking forward to it, but wondering why, oh why, did I book it for the day after Easter bank holiday when I have been eating meals out, eating chocolate and drinking wine by the gallon. I will...

Dream Wedding Video, tuesday 2-Apr-13 3
MrsSkinner2be
Hoping to book our venue tomorrow
MrsSkinner2be, 1 of April of 2013 at 22:45

And then finally have a date! Hope no one has pinched our date over the weekend - I feel sick with nerves for tomorrow morning to phone the venue and registrar!!

MrsSkinner2be, tuesday 2-Apr-13 7
F
Photo booth
FutureMrsA23, 1 of April of 2013 at 16:32

Hi do you think we could organise this ourselves? Our wedding is not til next year so thought I would have plenty of time to pick up niknaks if this is doable. Your thoughts would be much appreciated!...

FutureMrsA23, monday 1-Apr-13 3
kezz_howland
Bride's speech...please be nice
kezz_howland, 1 of April of 2013 at 15:35

So I decided I think I want to do a speech because I feel like it's my day (as well as OH's) so why does everyone else get to say what they feel and I just sit there like a doll?! I didn't want it to...

maxinegallie, monday 1-Apr-13 16

General groups

Hitched article topics