• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

8 of September of 2012

4256days 10hours

Discussions

judeclarke
**NEW HITCHED SIXPENCE LIST**
judeclarke, 8 of July of 2011 at 14:52

OK we need a new list - the old thread was getting a bit long - and I can't edit the original list. It's simple - you can 'borrow' a lucky sixpence for your wedding. It will be forwarded to you by a...

Tray1980, tuesday 29-May-12 182
Mellow_Yellow
Grrrrrrrrr - hair and make up will be the death of me!!!!
Mellow_Yellow, 9 of January of 2012 at 13:51

I am looking to have a hair and make up trial for myself, plus hair and make up for myself and my maid of honour on the day. I am looking for good quality products, ideally make up artist as opposed...

Juliet Cunnington (M, monday 9-Jan-12 4
mattsgirl
Bridesmaids GRRR!
mattsgirl, 5 of January of 2012 at 15:02

I need to get this off my chest as its getting me down! I need advice please! I asked my sister in law and two cousins if they would be my bridesmaids but the only problem was due to me and OH being...

mattsgirl, monday 9-Jan-12 12
Sparkly Bride
Top Table Query
Sparkly Bride, 7 of January of 2012 at 23:40

How many people are on your top table??? My mum and dad are divorced so will both want to be on table with their new partners, but my nan and grandad have played a massive part in my upbringing so...

MrsBlackToBe, monday 9-Jan-12 16
mrsgreatbatch2b
~*~*~*~NEW 2012 BRIDES LIST~*~*~*~ Total now 513!!!!!!
mrsgreatbatch2b, 5 of February of 2011 at 12:57

Suzie has decided to hand the reins over as she is unable to come on and update reguarly. On behalf of your fellow 2012 brides Suzie we hope everything is ok. If your getting married and you want your...

CeBeetoBe, tuesday 6-Nov-12 1,027
R
Ahhhhh- where to go!?
robinsr, 17 of October of 2011 at 20:42

Hi Everyone I am in need of some advice. we are looking to book our honeymoon and are not sure where is best. we were looking at having a couple of nights in New York and then on to the Caribbean...

debs35, tuesday 25-Oct-11 6
S
Glasgow brides - I need your help..
sillymumx2, 20 of October of 2011 at 20:15

Hiya, I have just booked my wedding.. Having it all at the Holiday Inn, East Kilbride as we got a really good all inclusive package, also it is a lovely intimate venue. It has a pond and decking area...

AllyMcBear, saturday 22-Oct-11 12 1,575
Mellow_Yellow
September Glasgow Meet Up
Mellow_Yellow, 18 of July of 2011 at 10:13

Hey Girlies, As promised, below is the link to a Doodle Poll. Fill in your availability and whatever day suits most people will be when we go! https://www.doodle.com/poll/vycdktegauc35quz Just to...

april_bride, wednesday 3-Aug-11 16

General groups

Hitched article topics