soon2bmrsg

United Kingdom · From December 2011

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

18 of August of 2012

4289days 10hours

Discussions

soon2bmrsg
Booked my Honeymoon today (self indulgent flash alert!)
soon2bmrsg, 12 of May of 2012 at 18:31

Hey folks, After stressing for months about where to go on our honeymoon and what kind of honeymoon to have(the normal reasonably priced nice holiday or have the crazy expensive once in a lifetime...

Fergo, monday 14-May-12 11
soon2bmrsg
Is the pressure to look perfect on your big day too much when you find yourself looking up botox and collagen fillers?
soon2bmrsg, 21 of March of 2012 at 21:56

Exactly as the subject says, I have spent the last few hours on forums and websites and looking at wedding pictures then found myself straying to botox and collagen information and pricing! I finally...

collisvenn, thursday 22-Mar-12 32
Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
Kadence
Just bought bits to make personalised bags for BM's *UPDATE*
Kadence, 19 of February of 2012 at 22:21

Was inspired by an earlier thread, think these bags would be lovely to pop my BM gifts in but i'm not going to pay £40 for one when I can do it myself! Sum total of £9.77 for three plain jute bags and...

Kadence, saturday 25-Feb-12 21
soon2bmrsg
DIY Crystal Shoes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Flashes wanted:)
soon2bmrsg, 25 of February of 2012 at 16:17

After my last post to ebay or not to ebay I have received my cheap as chips shoes and crystals and started my crystallizing project,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm hooked! I cant put my shoes down. I cant...

Sparkly Bride, saturday 25-Feb-12 1 769
soon2bmrsg
To Ebay or not to Ebay?
soon2bmrsg, 19 of February of 2012 at 15:55

Afternoon all, I have just found the wonderful world that is Ebay and I have had to stop myself and close the page down as I fear I may go overboard with it! I have ordered some nice cheap satin shoes...

Spookle, saturday 25-Feb-12 40
lurvlytwink
Everything coming together *MEGA FLASH*
lurvlytwink, 20 of February of 2012 at 10:20

So i've had a bit of a busy couple of weeks so gonna do a flash: This will be my bouquet. the bridesmaids (of which i have 3) will each be having a single colour bouquet in pink, yellow and orange....

lurvlytwink, monday 27-Feb-12 34
Sloth
Finally had my THIS IS MY dress moment!!!
Sloth, 20 of February of 2012 at 09:36

After 6 dress shops and about 50 dresses my friend pulled out a dress and I went WOW, put the dress on and its what I had pictured AND suits me!! I didn't think it was going to happen My practical...

Shamy, monday 20-Feb-12 6
Gurzle
**FLASH**Moodboards - let's get an idea of each others' weddings
Gurzle, 19 of February of 2012 at 22:09

Hi everyone - I've done my first ever moodboard! I don't really like colour schemes as such, but not sure if this looks a bit 'bitty' as after googling I have seen some beautifully done colour schemes...

*Ducky*, monday 27-Feb-12 53
soon2bmrsg
6 months today!!!*with flashes* wooop woooop!!
soon2bmrsg, 18 of February of 2012 at 13:03

Hi guys and gals, While looking through my usual wedding sites this morning I realised that I will be getting married 6 months today and as my H2B is at work and I cant get hold of him I thought what...

CIAPhotography, monday 20-Feb-12 21
S
Do blue wedding shoes have to match colour theme?
scarybiscuits, 18 of February of 2012 at 17:01

Hi, I have bought these ivory shoes: http://www.arabesquedirect.co.uk/product/benjamin-adams-bridal-shoes-paradox/996-celine/ I am seriously considering getting them dyed blue as my 'something blue'...

Shamy, sunday 19-Feb-12 5
V
I have my dress!
Victoria030384, 18 of February of 2012 at 13:15

Well after going to a wedding shop yesterday and trying dresses on for the first time i went back today with my mum, dad and FMIL to see the choices and one was picked unanimously!!! So now i have my...

soon2bmrsRB, saturday 18-Feb-12 10
mummymrs2b
Think I may have found my dress today!!
mummymrs2b, 4 of February of 2012 at 23:32

Wasn't something I had been picking out and thought it had too much going on but once I put it on, I loved it! Gonna keep nosying just to be sure I've made the right decision and because I don't need...

soon2bmrsg, sunday 5-Feb-12 5
soon2bmrsg
Opinions needed from fellow Hitchers with pics!!
soon2bmrsg, 4 of February of 2012 at 14:50

Hi all, Not sure if its bad luck to show my H2B the bouquet I want so thought best get an opinion from the professionals hehe! Does this brooch bouquet...

soon2bmrsg, sunday 5-Feb-12 4
soon2bmrsg
Got my Dress yesterday :) (Had to share!!)
soon2bmrsg, 26 of January of 2012 at 17:24

Hi there, Im sooooo new to this, havent posted anything yet so I really hope this works (fingers crossed!) I bought my dress yesterday I totally fell in love with it and have to share because if I...

jojo2, sunday 29-Jan-12 19
Storky
**Hitched Census 2012**
Storky, 17 of January of 2012 at 11:26

Ladies and gents of Hitched, With the usual post-Christmas influx of newbies, now seems like a good time to have a few questions, census style. I'll collate the information afterwards and will let you...

BlossomJ, tuesday 31-Jan-12 195

General groups

Hitched article topics