• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

31 of August of 2013

3897days 2hours

Discussions

Grace@PEP
Bridezilla
Grace@PEP, 6 of April of 2015 at 00:00

I haven't been back to Hitched.co.uk since 2012, when I had wedding number 1 to my OH. I just put a search enquiry for my old username - Graceyfly - and have just made the discovery that I came joint...

Grace@PEP, wednesday 8-Apr-15 28
SillyWrong
Flash Flash bridey flash flash!
SillyWrong, 9 of October of 2014 at 15:00

The pictures don't do it justice - I can't wait for the pro ones ... waiting around the corner on my Dad's arm, with my brother and my mum ... we hear the entrance music start up ... My wife (!!!!!!!)...

Kjay, tuesday 14-Oct-14 67
icklesal
Tog recommendations in cheshire/staffordshire
icklesal, 13 of October of 2014 at 10:18

Some people may have read my thread about my current tog, then the latest post I made in there about the new tog I was going to use. Aaaaargh! anyway, I would love some recommendations. Our venue is...

icklesal, tuesday 14-Oct-14 7
Mrs Bass
Bad Hitchers catching up!
Mrs Bass, 6 of October of 2014 at 19:48

Following on from DreamCatchMe's thread, it would seem a few of us have been AWOL recently! So what have we been up too? Got to admit I do not have a good excuse for not Hitching! I haven't been...

Nutella, wednesday 15-Oct-14 15
Y
Stuck in limbo, don't know how to feel better (some BT refs)
YetAnotherAnonHitcher, 13 of October of 2014 at 16:55

Hi everyone. I felt silly writing this under my usual handle for some reason and would prefer to stay anonymous for this. Well, it's as the title says. I feel like my life is in limbo. I hate my job -...

*Pugsley*, sunday 19-Oct-14 21
SillyWrong
This is a weird new thing about OM life *sop*
SillyWrong, 13 of October of 2014 at 11:21

This is my third day back in work, and every day so far I've really missed my wife. I've never missed her before while I've been in work. It's weird, not like 'I wish she was here' but like an actual...

SillyWrong, tuesday 14-Oct-14 8
Ohwhatatuesday
Your favourite things about winter
Ohwhatatuesday, 10 of October of 2014 at 08:19

It's getting cold and dark and a bit gloomy but the start of the colder weather is also getting me excited for lots of wintry things. What do you love about winter? Mine are: Offers on sweet &...

MrsShep, thursday 16-Oct-14 31
daisymoo86
The Walking Dead returns! possible spoilers.
daisymoo86, 9 of October of 2014 at 12:36

The Walking Dead returns on Monday! I am so super freaking excited! Anyone have any predictions for what might happen this season?

Mrs Bass, friday 5-Dec-14 106 1
Ladykake
Cake Toppers - overrated??!
Ladykake, 4 of October of 2014 at 21:03

So i think most of our major wedding bits and pieces are complete with four weeks to go! Horray! So now I feel i am looking for things to buy for the sake of it! I just wondered who is having/had a...

MadamRed, thursday 9-Oct-14 48
Nature Bride
Housework and working full time.
Nature Bride, 26 of September of 2014 at 19:25

Hi all, I'm just wondering, and I'm sure it can't just be me, but how do those of you who work full time and your fiancees work full time manage your housekeeping? I am really struggling and it's...

Micky, wednesday 14-Jun-23 24
*Pugsley*
How often do you drink?
*Pugsley*, 31 of August of 2014 at 18:24

Been trying (not very hard) to lose a few lbs for my brother's wedding in a few weeks. As part of my pitiful attempt to lose weight I decided to cut out mid-week drinking. Don't get me wrong, I don't...

*Pugsley*, thursday 4-Sep-14 46
SillyWrong
the latest alcohol related shame.
SillyWrong, 30 of August of 2014 at 13:37

I went out with work last night - it was my assistants leaving do, it's all hazy which is never good. I just had a flash back of hanging off my (ex) assistants neck and garbling on about how much I...

alabastamasta, wednesday 3-Sep-14 16
goldpants
***GOLDPANTS long overdue WEDDING REPORT!!!***
goldpants, 23 of August of 2014 at 22:41

Wedding report diary (Disclaimer - I apologise in advance for this incredibly long post. It is mainly for my own memories so I never forget it!) How we met : It's not very romantic I'm afraid. You...

Lorns, monday 22-Sep-14 24
ATB
***ATB's Wedding Report***
ATB, 5 of August of 2014 at 14:51

So, I'm kicking the first part of this off sharpish: ATB's Wedding Report - In the beginning and events leading up to me bagging a husband. How we met: April 2006. My mum and aunt had booked to go on...

Mrs Bass, monday 25-Aug-14 36
alyj66
This is not a wedding report :)
alyj66, 24 of August of 2014 at 14:49

Hello, I'm back after a very hectic few weeks. I'm not writing my report until the tog photos are here and I find my first report Part 1 The Legal Ceremony and then I can continue with Part 2 The...

AuntieBJ, wednesday 27-Aug-14 33
Ohwhatatuesday
Pugsley update
Ohwhatatuesday, 21 of August of 2014 at 16:56

I know quite a few people have asked about Pugsley's whereabouts since her wedding. Just thought I'd let everyone know I've spoken to her today, she's well and enjoying married life, she just got...

lc93, saturday 23-Aug-14 16
WickyWack
*Sens* Really sad day..
WickyWack, 21 of August of 2014 at 09:48

My grandma passed away last night, she's been poorly for a long time and suffered with vascular dementia. Doctors called last night to say she only had a couple of hours buy my grandad, dad, mum and...

WickyWack, thursday 28-Aug-14 38
lc93
*Now with Flashes!* Can I have some honest opinions on whether I'm being childish, or if it's OH?!
lc93, 21 of August of 2014 at 07:12

Ok, firstly I'd like to highlight that I know how petty this is, but it's really bugging me based on what I think is a blatant overreaction from H2B! we're going to a ball tomorrow night, and as I'm a...

lc93, saturday 23-Aug-14 41
Panjita
**WP** Would You...?
Panjita, 20 of August of 2014 at 12:04

If you were on a tight budget, would you consider borrowing a wedding dress off someone?

*Funky*, thursday 21-Aug-14 33
Hoddy
**Hoddy's wedding report**
Hoddy, 16 of August of 2014 at 14:18

So it has been 16 days of married bliss and now it is time to give you my report! How we met and proposal I am lucky enough to have married my first love and I was his first too. When we met I had...

HelenSomerset, friday 5-Sep-14 63
Kjay
Becklarrr?
Kjay, 17 of August of 2014 at 19:24

Are you still about?? Are you married? I know you changed jobs a while back and couldn't hitch as much. Hope all is well!

Kjay, sunday 17-Aug-14 422
SillyWrong
Hen do today!! *Now includes report and flashes on pg2*
SillyWrong, 2 of August of 2014 at 07:49

No idea where or how or what, all I know is that I have to be at my friends house at 10am and that I have a brand new ROCKIN spangly dress packed .. Woot!

Hoddy, sunday 17-Aug-14 27
L
Advice please
LounJay09, 16 of August of 2014 at 18:17

Hi all Has anyone tried/succeeded in haggling or getting free veil etc thrown in once paid a small deposit on a wedding dress. I paid my deposit today and was so in love and on a high from finding...

LounJay09, sunday 17-Aug-14 1
Hoddy
Wedding report
Hoddy, 16 of August of 2014 at 14:18

I am in the process of boring everyone to death with my life story! https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/456604.aspx Enjoy.

clarehj, wednesday 20-Aug-14 7
MrsCWB
I have no freaking friends and I have lost my wine.
MrsCWB, 17 of August of 2014 at 18:25

Emergency number 1 - I have put my glass of wine down and I can't remember where. Yes, yes, I appreciate what time of day it is, however, I have worked every day this summer except the 9th August, so...

MrsCWB, sunday 17-Aug-14 3
Erin8
Which box set next?
Erin8, 6 of August of 2014 at 11:06

We are about to watch the final season of Breaking Bad. We have already watched The Wire, The Soprano's, Dexter and we are completely up to date with Game of Thrones. Which box sat should we watch...

ClaireD*, saturday 23-Aug-14 40
LoveSka
Family wedding nightmare
LoveSka, 17 of August of 2014 at 09:21

I've been to some weddings in my time but last nights beats them all. Firstly the grooms family totally took over all of the arrangements, even down to the bride not knowing what food they were...

Kjay, sunday 17-Aug-14 9
Mrs Bass
Orchids
Mrs Bass, 16 of August of 2014 at 11:08

E got given one at her naming party a couple of weeks ago and I got given one from work y.day. I really want them to last but I'm not very green fingered and I know orchids need special care. Does any...

MrsShep, monday 18-Aug-14 11
WickyWack
I've been away for a little while....
WickyWack, 11 of August of 2014 at 16:19

Because Ive been busy moving into our new home! ?? its been a long old slog but we're finally in, the boxes are slowly emptying and is quickly beginning to feel like home yey!! Xx

WickyWack, monday 18-Aug-14 9
~Peanut~
Anxiety
~Peanut~, 29 of July of 2014 at 19:52

I have suffered from anxiety at varying degrees of severity for as long as I can remember. I had hypnotherapy a year and a half ago which helped massively, but separating from H set me off again and I...

Kjay, sunday 3-Aug-14 19
SillyWrong
Bit sad today ... *sens* *downer*
SillyWrong, 29 of July of 2014 at 09:57

I feel like I need to go outside and run about a bit, shake off all the clouds. My friend was murdered a couple of years ago, you will have heard about her, Fiona Bone, one of the female police...

pink & glitz, wednesday 30-Jul-14 21
Ali_G
Ah Jeez... advice needed
Ali_G, 28 of July of 2014 at 15:25

I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. My husband and I live in a not-so-large 2 bed mid terraced house. As most of you know, my family live down in Devon. Every now and then, they come back home to...

AuntieBJ, monday 4-Aug-14 63

General groups

Hitched article topics