• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of April of 2012

4401days 12hours

Discussions

lindsay.jeffries
Advice needed!!!!
lindsay.jeffries, 23 of September of 2012 at 17:03

Hi All, I don't post on here very often but I'm torn between two dresses I've tried on this week. The first is by Amanda Wyatt and the second by Allure Couture. My colour scheme is Navy Blue with...

FaeBelle13, monday 24-Sep-12 17
L
The cheek of some people!!
LEA2012, 13 of September of 2012 at 13:04

Hello, So we had a message today in which someone has actually invited themselves to our wedding and just had to share as I couldnt believe the cheek of it! A quick background, OH and I met at work 6...

tybalt, thursday 13-Sep-12 9
moonpie1985
Engagement ring spend tradition gone crazy?
moonpie1985, 10 of April of 2012 at 20:11

So when I was little I used to hear people saying the traditional thing to do is for a guy to spend a months salary on an engagment ring. That was a lot of money to me, so when I then heard people...

*Mini*, tuesday 20-May-14 120
charlottelucy
OMs did your suppliers email or send you letters for payment?
charlottelucy, 6 of June of 2012 at 13:52

As the title says really, did you wait for suppliers to email or send you letters chasing for their final payments or did you pay them before this happened? I'm assuming they will get in contact with...

charlottelucy, wednesday 6-Jun-12 4
LittleMissP
Our invites
LittleMissP, 6 of June of 2012 at 14:57

Our invites, that were printed and hand flittered with diamantes by my lovely BM! She's just got a few more day invites to do and then the evening invites. So pleased with them.

xx Mrs Amor to be xx, wednesday 6-Jun-12 7
Mrs*W*2B
Parents contributions...Just a random thought!
Mrs*W*2B, 6 of June of 2012 at 12:24

This is a 'just out of interest' thread...Both of our parents have said they will contribute to our wedding, my parents gave us a set figure and OH's parents have pretty much said they will match it...

BatsGirl, thursday 7-Jun-12 51
MrsT-tobe
Wedding dress budget?!
MrsT-tobe, 5 of April of 2012 at 20:55

Just a quick question, What have you all decided is your wedding dress budget? I was being very sensible originally and trying to keep the costs down as i was only wearing it once but after looking at...

mikshake84, tuesday 5-Jun-12 72
C
What to do with engagement ring during ceremony?
Caraboo, 1 of June of 2012 at 18:29

Hullo! I know that traditionally, a bride will move her engagement ring to her right hand for the ceremony, so the wedding ring goes onto an empty finger and later, the engagement ring is returned to...

3d jewellery, saturday 2-Jun-12 11
B
Anyone not having a Hen?
Baytree, 20 of May of 2012 at 21:14

Hey all, hope your plans are going well!! I was just wondering if anyone out there isn't having a Hen do? I'm not a big drinker or dancer so clubbing has never been my thing! I don't have a big group...

Sabriel, tuesday 29-May-12 46
2b_MrsB
Receiving Line ???
2b_MrsB, 23 of May of 2012 at 14:41

My mother brought this up this up this morning on the phone, informed her that we had discussed it briefly and didn't think we would be doing it and explained our reasons, she said that she...

nicadele, tuesday 29-May-12 41
haylee81
Do we have to say our middle names??
haylee81, 21 of May of 2012 at 08:44

I'm getting married in a hotel on Saturday and have been questioning whether or not my middle name has to be said in our vows. I hate mine with a passion and cringe when I hear it!! Out of every name...

Mellow_Yellow, tuesday 22-May-12 17
missharwood
Green fingered Gardeners/Florists advice needed!
missharwood, 19 of May of 2012 at 19:40

Hey! My OH and I have decided to have sunflowers for our wedding flowers (along with white and lilac flowers - we've not chosen yet). My mum loves to do gardening and I thought it would be nice to...

tybalt, saturday 19-May-12
RachTN25
Advice needed
RachTN25, 18 of May of 2012 at 13:18

Bit of advice/suggestion needed so not a very nice subject. We are due to be getting ready at the end of December this year. Everything is booked and deposits paid etc with some balances paid also. We...

Peppr Potts, tuesday 22-May-12 33
MrsG2B28.7.12
'Guest book' wording help
MrsG2B28.7.12, 19 of May of 2012 at 16:54

We are having a slightly different guest book in that we have collected lots of different fabrics to be sown into a patchwork quilt and I am hoping people will leave us a message on a square with a...

Dana_leigh, saturday 19-May-12 8
rachel2012
Mixing up wedding guests
rachel2012, 19 of May of 2012 at 10:35

Me and the OH have got an idea to put couples names in a hat, select a table, pull out the names and thats where they will be sat for the seating plans, this is so that there is no clicky groups sat...

Jw2015, sunday 20-May-12 32
F
BUY EUROPEAN, ASIAN, AFRICAIN, AMERICAIN PASSPORTS, IDs DL
frank121, 19 of May of 2012 at 17:02

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. *********************@*****.*** We offer only original high-quality fake passports,...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, saturday 19-May-12 15
Tizzie
My *blue* wedding dress! *My first flash :D*
Tizzie, 17 of May of 2012 at 12:16

I'm not traditional but I really thought I'd get married in white. I went shopping with my mum and we had a look at dresses (mostly for her) and I tried on a couple, I didn't want anything too bride-y...

BadgerBeetle, thursday 17-May-12 21
L
Wedding insurance - any advice??
lakedistrict2013, 17 of May of 2012 at 11:51

Hey ladies, Does anyone have any advice on getting wedding insurance? Any recommendations for supplies / people to avoid? Are you not bothereing? No that many reviews online but have saw a few...

Taylor Made Weddings, thursday 17-May-12 9
N
Colour theme will it work!!!
November3013, 17 of May of 2012 at 15:51

Hey guys, good luck to you all on your weddings!! Now that out the way I need your help any advice Is helpful, Right here goes, I bought my wedding dress last year it is the most amazing thing I ever...

Chickster, saturday 19-May-12 8
F
Does anyone ever think they could do wedding planning full time...
Future Mrs Chuckles, 17 of May of 2012 at 10:36

... and then remember all the stress they're under and laugh/cry it off? ? Anyone? x

Nik_Nak, thursday 17-May-12 21
M
RSVP Question/Etiquette?
MAG2FMC, 17 of May of 2012 at 14:41

We received a wedding invitation today, and all that was included was a card with the name of the bride and groom, date, time, and location of the wedding, as well as a small 'RSVP' written in the...

MAG2FMC, thursday 17-May-12 20
D
guillotines
delphi13, 17 of May of 2012 at 10:35

Does anyone have any suggestions about where to get a reasonably priced guillotine or where I can hire one. I've got the daunting task of cutting out all the invites over the next few nights and I...

Hypnopoison, friday 18-May-12 14
M
Mrs vs Ms? - On Invites and in Real Life
MAG2FMC, 16 of May of 2012 at 11:00

Right, so first, I'm an American living in the UK (this should answer the previous poster who inquired about the number of Americans on this board.) When i sent out wedding invites, I addressed them...

Autumnroseee, thursday 17-May-12 39
L
Wedding flowers & Chair covers
ljane83, 16 of May of 2012 at 15:18

Hi, Can anyone give me any ideas on how much is a normal amount to pay for flowers for a wedding and chair covers also? we are gatting married and having the reception all at the same venue, we only...

princesssaraht, wednesday 16-May-12 10
pandorasbox
Anyone know where we stand cancelling a supplier?
pandorasbox, 15 of May of 2012 at 18:31

Our caterer has so refused to give us a tasting, forgot to meet with us when arranged, forgot several times to call OH back, and now is being a total twunt to him on the phone. She is on our list of...

Mrs*W*2B, wednesday 16-May-12 25
Knees
Invitation wording for a big party
Knees, 16 of May of 2012 at 09:42

We're having a small wedding abroad, then a big party when we get home. When I say big, I mean 300 people. Some of those invited are OH's football mates, some of whom are young lads in their late...

Mrs C, wednesday 16-May-12 5
A
Tipping
adiesummer2012, 15 of May of 2012 at 15:49

Hi all, Getting close now and I'm trying to think of last minute bits I've forgotten. One thing that occurred to me is tips. Which of your suppliers are you tipping (if any) and have you thought about...

FaeBelle13, tuesday 15-May-12 14
S
My girlfriends cousin is hitting on her????!!! advice?
sexport1111, 15 of May of 2012 at 15:30

OK so this is her step cousin, its obvious that hes hitting on her because when they had a wedding and she had to be partnered up with him, he was full on following her staring at her etc, a few...

Nik_Nak, tuesday 15-May-12 8
warlycarly
OMs - how many people people ate cake?
warlycarly, 15 of May of 2012 at 00:06

I am curious about how many people ate cake at your wedding? and was there enough to feed all the guests? and how did you do it? i.e. did you have a cheaper secret cake that nobody ekse knew about to...

Nik_Nak, tuesday 15-May-12 22
cford09
Bit of a sore subject...
cford09, 14 of May of 2012 at 19:42

Hi girls, Got to warn you, this is a bit of a sore subject with a lot of people and it makes me seem very materialistic so don't read on if you're easily offended! I just wanted to ask the OM's,...

Tizzie, friday 18-May-12 116
M
opinions on own make-up versus professional
Monkeybaby, 14 of May of 2012 at 22:16

Hi all I am after some views and opinions regarding whether to do my own make-up and having the time to myself to sit and chill on my own. Or whether it is better to hand the hassle to a talented...

Vintage84, wednesday 16-May-12 16
~Lee~
Dress wobbles - HONEST opinions please
~Lee~, 14 of May of 2012 at 10:59

I loved my dress when I tried it on and never thought I would be one for getting dress wobbles but I can't help looking at the picture that was taken of me in it and hating it! I love the pic on the...

Spookle, tuesday 15-May-12 33

General groups

Hitched article topics