The future Mrs O

United Kingdom · From March 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of March of 2013

4072days 7hours

Discussions

B
Anyone know good a photographer in Northamptonshire?
belize2012, 30 of October of 2012 at 16:56

Hi guys We are getting married in April 2013 in Northampton and we live quite far from there. We are looking for a decent photographer, any tips when searching for one? We would just like pictures...

karenluke22, wednesday 14-Nov-12 3
Sparkly Bride
*** Sparkly Brides Wedding Report - 25th August 2012 ***
Sparkly Bride, 1 of October of 2012 at 12:07

I will just start by saying it will be no where near as good as some of the ones I have read and please excuse any spelling mistakes!! I will try and keep it short as I am not great at writing. My...

Sparkly Bride, thursday 4-Oct-12 37
raindrop_eye
Home-made invites *Flash* - thanks to MrsG2B28.7.12 and Kharv
raindrop_eye, 7 of August of 2012 at 19:27

Thought I'd share some photos of our home-made invites. I liked the idea of having inserts, but making traditional pocketfold seemed too complicated, so one of my very creative friends suggested using...

raindrop_eye, friday 10-Aug-12 14
M
Nails - professional or DIY?
maxinegallie, 22 of June of 2012 at 22:00

Hi hitchers, I'm fairly sure I will do my own nails for the wedding, 4 weeks now so having to consider all these little details (headache time). Much as I'd love my nails done properly, I don't really...

Dana_leigh, sunday 24-Jun-12 12
L
WHERE IS EVERYONE HONEYMOONING?!
lalalaura, 12 of June of 2012 at 20:59

HEY, im getting married june next year and i really love the look of a few places in mexico! its a hard choice! where have you booked your honeymoons? or where do you fancy? ? x

Horriss, wednesday 8-May-13 69
pandorasbox
Decoration ideas please! *now with venue flashes*
pandorasbox, 9 of June of 2012 at 19:45

Anyone had a balloon arch or having one? OH randomly asked if I wanted one t'other night and offered to pay out of his own money if I wanted any extra decorations since our wedding budget has reached...

pandorasbox, sunday 10-Jun-12 29
MrsT-tobe
Wedding dress budget?!
MrsT-tobe, 5 of April of 2012 at 20:55

Just a quick question, What have you all decided is your wedding dress budget? I was being very sensible originally and trying to keep the costs down as i was only wearing it once but after looking at...

mikshake84, tuesday 5-Jun-12 72
MrsT-tobe
My producative daya..... *FLASH*
MrsT-tobe, 30 of May of 2012 at 19:35

Just though i would share my productive day My pocketfolds were delivered last week.... So spent the afternoon gluing them together and adding the bows... also managed to pick up a glass bowl to start...

MrsT-tobe, thursday 31-May-12 10
Flamin Nora
Shameless Saturday Flash!
Flamin Nora, 19 of May of 2012 at 17:10

I just fancy flashing! *NOT because I'm procrastinating* Anyone else fancy flashing?

Aurora Borealis, sunday 20-May-12 19
K
Gel nails
K8_2408, 19 of May of 2012 at 19:00

Just wondering out of those who've tried gel nails, which types do you find the best? I had it done for the first time on Thursday with IBD (or IDB?!) & although it hasn't chipped, I have noticed...

DaleCampbellFilms, monday 21-May-12 9
LeaLeigh
Been having busy wedding weekends
LeaLeigh, 19 of May of 2012 at 16:13

Been doing more bits over last couple of weeks. Started with some diy bridal party bits Had my first dress fitting today too ? Had a lovely petticoat put underneath and now can't decide whether I want...

The future Mrs O, saturday 19-May-12 3
karenluke22
I love this dress!!!!
karenluke22, 19 of May of 2012 at 19:23

I have just put my deposit down on this dress - so thought I would put a flash up of it as I haven't flashed yet!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope its not too big a flash!!! xxx

2b_MrsB, saturday 19-May-12 8
T
So excited right now.... !
The future Mrs O, 16 of May of 2012 at 16:45

... we only just went and booked our honeymoon!! We're so excited right now, jumping about our living room like a pair of kids. Did anyone else get this excited about booking their honeymoon? We're...

*JLS*, thursday 17-May-12 7 1,034
M
Dresses...did you feel different to how you thought you would?!
mel&mike, 13 of May of 2012 at 22:39

Hi all, Little girls dreaming of being a princess etc etc...years thinking about what our wedding day would be like, what we'd look like, trying on wedding dresses must be amazing etc but i just didnt...

BadgerBeetle, monday 14-May-12 35
~Lee~
Dress wobbles - HONEST opinions please
~Lee~, 14 of May of 2012 at 10:59

I loved my dress when I tried it on and never thought I would be one for getting dress wobbles but I can't help looking at the picture that was taken of me in it and hating it! I love the pic on the...

Spookle, tuesday 15-May-12 33
T
Purely Maldives??
The future Mrs O, 10 of May of 2012 at 09:15

Hi guys, was just I was just wondering if anyone has ever used purely Maldives? We are looking at going their for our honeymoon and they have offered us quite a good deal! We feel a bit. Nervous...

PrettyK, saturday 12-May-12 1 956
L
How much have you been quoted for corkage fees?
lucilledd, 7 of May of 2012 at 11:23

Hi Ladies (and any gentlemen on here!) I'm hoping I can come up with a few replies so that I can work out an average cost of corkage for wine, sparkling wine and champagne. When I search online I keep...

pezgirl, tuesday 8-May-12 20
M
When/How and What - Wedding gift lists?
mel&mike, 6 of May of 2012 at 13:34

Please share what and how you did it! I think this is a job that nees doing fairly early on as it goes with the invites? I don't want to do the money poem as personally i've never liked it even though...

schiocco, wednesday 4-Jul-12 8
2b_MrsB
BEAT THIS ! ..Customer service so shocking you couldn't make it up !!
2b_MrsB, 3 of May of 2012 at 19:38

Today was dress shop number 7 and I had a rather surreal experience - (apologies for the length of post ) I had drop by this little shop on the off chance the other day to see if they had any...

*Funky*, saturday 5-May-12 31
*Ducky*
SQUEEEE OH just rang and asked...
*Ducky*, 4 of May of 2012 at 13:14

'If I happened to be in the Mulberry shop in Heathrow terminal 3, and I happened to be thinking of buying you a handbag as a wedding present, would you prefer the bag to be black or oak?' I knew I...

Vee Tee, friday 4-May-12 13
Alohabride
False lashes
Alohabride, 26 of April of 2012 at 22:59

Hello ladies, Just wondering if anybody can help... I'm doing my own makeup and wanted to use some false lashes. I sometimes apply them for a night out but they tend to lift near to the inner corner...

kfair, tuesday 1-May-12 7
samwiches
So, I went dress shopping today...
samwiches, 26 of April of 2012 at 22:34

...and I accidently found my wedding dress. ? Okay, I totally, totally didn't go in with the intention of actually sorting out a dress. It was more just me and my Mom wanted to go in and get some...

Pompey, friday 27-Apr-12 18
MrsP2012
*YAY...FLASH* My beautiful Veil come today :-)
MrsP2012, 25 of April of 2012 at 20:47

My gorgeous veil turned up today :-) Made by Margaret, It is Ivory, waist length, ribbon edge with a touch of sparkle. Love it!!! Definitely recommend Margaret to everyone. She will make it however...

*Nursey*, monday 7-May-12 27
*sweetpea*
Invitation excitement flash!!!!
*sweetpea*, 24 of April of 2012 at 21:08

A graphic designer friend made these postcards for us. I am so in love with them!

*Funky*, wednesday 25-Apr-12 14
-
Bride on a budget, good deals, sales, offers?
-Vanessa-, 24 of April of 2012 at 13:22

We've had a major and need to budget our wedding a lot more! We know we can do it if we find bargains! Help please! x

The Bridal Room Leic, thursday 26-Apr-12 14
honeysparkle
make-up help
honeysparkle, 5 of April of 2012 at 15:17

? Me agin I'm usless. I have very fair skin and have never been able to get foundations light enough so have never worn any. however I'm sure I can't be the only person with fair skin so where do...

honeysparkle, friday 6-Apr-12 7
pandorasbox
Flashes anyone?
pandorasbox, 29 of March of 2012 at 09:20

Bored and got the Friday feeling a day too soon... I know we have had some recently, but does anyone fancy another flash thread? I will kick it off with my dress:

chloe_chloe, thursday 29-Mar-12 42
xxdonnaxx
LOVING westlake designs :)
xxdonnaxx, 22 of March of 2012 at 14:54

Hvae just ordered my AMAZING garter from our fabulous HIB westlake designs!! even better that she has a 50% sale!! what is this woman doing to me?! think im going to ordering everything or her etsy...

The future Mrs O, monday 26-Mar-12 21
S
Make up help needed. Have a real problem.
Sarah67, 25 of March of 2012 at 21:01

Hi can anyone advice which is the best long stay lipstick to use. Are these new lip stain pens anygood. My normal lipstick never stays on. My next big problem is my eyes water quite a bit think it is...

Nutella, sunday 25-Mar-12 12

General groups

Hitched article topics