L
LittleSal

United Kingdom · From May 2012

• Beginner

Discussions

L
Wedding dresses sale
LittleSal, 21 of June of 2012 at 15:09

Still on the hunt for my dress girls! Been to quite a few appointments now and still havent found the one! I have just signed up for a ticket to theweddingsale.com has anyone found their dress there...

LittleSal, thursday 21-Jun-12 355
M
Cheeky request for your advice re. photography
mikeyt, 31 of May of 2012 at 16:08

This isnt disguised marketing or advertising, I'm not going to link to any websites or tell you who or where I am (except i'm called Mike ). I left my city job six months ago and I'm thinking of...

spaceman spiff, thursday 31-May-12 11
B
Artificial v Real flowers
Blondie28, 31 of May of 2012 at 12:34

Hi All What is the general concensus with regards to real versus artificial flowers? I'm going to have fresh flowers for my bouquet but i'm wondering whether it's worth getting artificial bouquets for...

Taylory, saturday 2-Jun-12 21
L
Berketex win your dress competition?
LittleSal, 31 of May of 2012 at 13:14

Just seen on another forum that you can win your wedding dress, a Jubilee competition I think. Just booked an appointment at the one near me to go and see what they have ? The ones i've had a quick...

LittleSal, thursday 31-May-12 304
Fireflies
Am I being a total bridezilla (guessing I am...but opinions would help..)
Fireflies, 30 of May of 2012 at 11:14

Ok, this is a bit of a long one, and background necessary, so I'll start.. My mum is Hindu and her family live in USA - vast majority that is, apart from one sister and her two sons - my cousins - so...

Nancy Noodles, wednesday 30-May-12 22
L
Wedding dress sale?
LittleSal, 21 of May of 2012 at 15:49

I am just beginning to make appointments for shopping for my dress, but I came across www.theweddingsale.com whilst browsing the net. I'm thinking if I can get my dress at a reduced price it would be...

K8_2408, wednesday 23-May-12 4
IshouldCoco
Purple & Ivory Silk Flowers *Flashy*
IshouldCoco, 20 of May of 2012 at 10:12

Well we've been sent pictures of our order from a lovely lady on Ebay. Her communication and attention to detail has been fab, just hoping these are as good in the flesh when they arrive on...

Kriek, monday 21-May-12 13
L
How many groomsmen is too many?
LittleSal, 21 of May of 2012 at 15:46

I have four bridesmaids and two flowergirls, we have three paigeboys, and OH is trying his hardest to pick groomsmen, his BM is his brother but he has about seven close friends, which I think with the...

2b_MrsB, monday 21-May-12 23
aliellen30
Boudoir Shoots
aliellen30, 21 of May of 2012 at 15:26

Soooo only just stumbled accross this and i am seriously thinking about it has anyone had one or having one? what was it like? xxxx

aliellen30, monday 21-May-12 1
Autumnroseee
FLASH ME YOUR WEDDING CAKES!
Autumnroseee, 21 of May of 2012 at 11:33

Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas for wedding cakes? there's a few I've been like "oh that nice!" but no "I love it I have to have it!" So what cakes are you guys having/ planning to have? plus what...

RedKitchie, tuesday 4-Sep-12 85
Mrs*W*2B
Which reception venue would you go for? *FLASH*
Mrs*W*2B, 20 of May of 2012 at 16:22

We love it, we are planning a 2pm ceremony followed by champagne and canapes (we can provide our own free of charge!) and ALL our formal pics etc will be taken here... so we have been looking for a...

LittleSal, monday 21-May-12 33
L
Hi newbie here!
LittleSal, 21 of May of 2012 at 13:34

Hi my name is Sally, I recently got engaged and have been doing everyone I know's head in talking about all things wedding ? so thought I should join a forum where people wont get sick of me!...

EllsBells243, monday 21-May-12 7 803

General groups

Hitched article topics