• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

21 of September of 2013

3892days 21hours

Discussions

T
What to wear to wedding?
teikj, 26 of May of 2012 at 03:24

Hello there! I'm seventeen and tomorrow I will be attending a wedding after party with my girlfriend. Not the actual ceremony, just the after party and stuff. Confused about what wear. Clearly if I...

teikj, saturday 26-May-12 49
T
Where can i rent this herve dress?
teikj, 26 of May of 2012 at 03:21

Herve Leger Sequined Bandage Dress. I lovee this dress but i cannot afford it,and I have to go to this fancy wedding soon. I would like to rent it if possible. 3 hours ago - 4 days left to answer....

teikj, saturday 26-May-12 36
T
How to persuade or convince a/my school counselor to change my grades for my second semester report card?
teikj, 26 of May of 2012 at 03:18

I AM IN 8TH GRADE AND MY GRADES ARE LIKE EITHER CLOSE OR A COUPLE POINTS AWAY FROM BEING AN C OR C+ TO BEING A B-. AND FOR SOME REASON IVE BEEN DOING MY WORK BUT HAVE A COUPLE MISSING ASSIGNMENTS BUT...

teikj, saturday 26-May-12 21
T
Where outside could i have my wedding?
teikj, 26 of May of 2012 at 03:14

Me and my partner are in the process of planning our wedding. We decied we want an outside wedding, but we can't decide on what? Can someone suggest any ideas please 54 minutes ago - 4 days left to...

AmnesiaCustard, saturday 26-May-12 1 424
T
Future-mother-in-law mad I'm not "taking her ideas" seriously for my wedding?
teikj, 26 of May of 2012 at 03:12

I really don't want any opinions on my wedding. Whenever my future-mother-in-law (who has no daughters) suggests something, I say, "That's nice." But I hate all her ideas so of course, I haven't used...

Tizzie, saturday 26-May-12 1 499

General groups

Hitched article topics